It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come See - The Reptilians Are EVERYWHERE - We Finaly Made It To The 'Future!' :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow their really letting themselves be known now aren't they? lol.... and no the lol isn't because this is meant to be a joke, it's it's cause the hybrid human-reptilian blue bloodline is here....

ughhh that's why my Gaydar was going off all these years for Johnny boy, i was a little off though...reptilian

I'm sure everyone knows this one by now, i't pretty much rubbing it in our face

Now this reporter is just creeeepy. Fix your teeth sweety....

Steve-O from Jackass - this ones actually the most mind blowing out of this group...
... it's also why reptilian-humans shouldn't do drugs.... he can't even hold his shape he's so high lol it's true..

Fox News hybrid

Here's a CNN one

CNN woman - whatever her name is again...

Republican Rob Portman - eww new face please

Sam Harris

Now this Couple is just ???? Wow

Joel Osteen

LINDA THORSON - Amazingly eyes - so i suppose that makes everyone with amazing eyes more rep then human? makes sense...

Creepy Prime Minister of Australia

Avril Lavigne - every since she came out i thought she had sharp teeth! lol.

-lol love her answer 'basically how it works for me when I go into the studio...' and 'no one tells me what to do' you can tell she is being completely serious too...

omg there's so much more, but i think thats enough. i invite anyone to correctly debunk any of the video's here if you don't believe what's right in front of your face; also i am just going to roll my eyes at responses mirroring disinfo 'yeah, and the moon is made out of cheese'/''there is NOOOO proof' blah - your disinfo time is OVER
) anyone with 1-4 a brain can see these people are 'different' then normal human beings and they all share the same characteristics

-sadly i guess if you can't see anything different(i have no idea how anyone couldn't...) i guess that means you missed the boat on spiritual enlightenment. enjoy your human only dimension.

so before people start panicking about how they are going to kill us off, listen to this first... it makes sense. i don't think their going to exterminate/eat us anymore....maybe just 1 or 2 though...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well the hybrid lion people are here to war with the Reppys. Have no fear human.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'll be honest, I think the reptillian thing is a little too far out there for me personally.

With that said the last 10 seconds of the Steve-O video might be the creepiest thing I've ever seen

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

Avril Lavigne - every since she came out i thought she had sharp teeth! lol.

Has Avril come out as being gay?? Shocking news

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Not scared.

I know that reptiles taste like chicken, so they'd better watch out!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Scary stuff indeed!!
They ARE everywhere!!
Hadn't seen the steve-o clip before. The last 5 seconds played frame by frame
is the best evidense i have seen yet!
'what's your worst crime', 'it doesn't matter, we all die'
Just when he starts 'flickering' and transforming, 'uh oh, bad news, bad news' and he
makes a grab for the camera and filming ceases.
What do we do to stop these entities?
Great collection of in your 'face' evidence.
Well done Loagun.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Would the people interviewing those people not say something? I would!

Second for the love of Jesus!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
I'll be honest, I think the reptillian thing is a little too far out there for me personally.

With that said the last 10 seconds of the Steve-O video might be the creepiest thing I've ever seen

i thought the whole Reptilian thing was(and i will capital this) COMPLETE GARBAGE up until lat week when i watched this...

it's an excellent video on the elite/illuminati'masonic/judaism/royal-blue blood lines/alien/reptilian etc... it debunks whats real and whats not, and everything is completely referenced. it's a bit long, almost 2 hours, but it IS 2 hours worth watching. you'll come around...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

No objections sir. Man the thought of reptile nuggets just makes my mouth watery...

link   
Reptilian aliens remind me of a David Icke doc.But life could take any shape i guess.Still a little out there to me.

cool vids......that one chicks kinda hot far a iguana!

link   
ok all im seeing is poorly done cgi attempts, and a woman who clearly doesnt have a dental plan, all this reptilian crap is just that...CRAP!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003
Would the people interviewing those people not say something? I would!

Second for the love of Jesus!

the people interviewing them probably ARE just as reptilian as them lol.

if you listen to the last Coast to Coast interview I posted it's saying how we are all part reptilian since the hybrid began a long time ago, however their is a remaining 'elite' (the Illuminati) royal bloodline...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
ok all im seeing is poorly done cgi attempts, and a woman who clearly doesn't have a dental plan, all this reptilian crap is just that...CRAP!

prove it
prove it
prove it
or at least just prove how any of this is CRAP by referencing it to anything that would prove it to be.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude
Reptilian aliens remind me of a David Icke doc.But life could take any shape i guess.Still a little out there to me.

cool vids......that one chicks kinda hot far a iguana!

LOL David Ickle has been proven to BE a reptilian, google or youtube it lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The reptilian belief has got to be one of the most absurd and potentially dangerous beliefs out there.
Yes I did read David Ikes books at one time but in order to believe them one must throw out critical thinking.

I feel the reptilian thing is nothing but dis-info to brand anybody who actually is studying the global elite as a kook
and lump them in with the people who believe every single person in the media and politics is a reptilian shape shifter.
Its a great strategy.
"Oh you believe the federal reserve is controlled by a banking elite you probably believe Obama is a lizard too.
hahaha."

Just lump a ludicrous belief with factual information and the information loses all credibility.
That is just one of the ways disinformation works.
Mix lies with truth.

edit on 21-3-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo

I agree with you. Not really into the whole reptilian thing but the last bit of Steve-O's vid was waaay freaky.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
The reptilian belief has got to be one of the most absurd and potentially dangerous beliefs out there.
Yes I did read David Ikes books at one time but in order to believe them one must throw out critical thinking.

I feel the reptilian thing is nothing but dis-info to brand anybody who actually is studying the global elite as a kook
and lump them in with the people who believe every single person in the media and politics is a reptilian shape shifter.
Its a great strategy.
"Oh you believe the federal reserve is controlled by a banking elite you probably believe Obama is a lizard too.
hahaha."

Just lump a ludicrous belief with factual information and the information loses all credibility.
That is just one of the ways disinformation works.
Mix lies with truth.

I never mentioned David Icke once as being credible, just like I would never say Alex Jones is credible either...

it is possible that the government is making the video's and releasing them as disinfo i will agree on that and being equally credible are the fact these video's are out their and every single ancient civilization has a snake god.

we shall see...
)

edit on 21-3-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ohhh how I loathe David Icke.Reptile aliens in the grand canyon from the fourth dimension????He claimed it in a book or some crap can't remember.Sometimes I think hes on TPTB payroll to discredit hard working researchers and scientists in the ufo/alien field.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i love how ATS IMMEDIATELY moves all threads pertaining to Reptilians to the 'hoax' forum as soon they notice them....hmmm that point in itself is curious.... i don't see how my thread is any less credible then the 100s of Nibiru threads that is derived from the exact same points in history, and actual sources as the Reptilians themselves...

ah well if thats what they want to do.... tell the masses one topic from the exactly same source as another is a hoax, and the other isn't. (even though my topic is current, cited, and has 100s of more references documented to it in real life history, not this ATS history...) ... to each is own...
)

<<   2 >>

join