It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Ops Zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Anyone want to play? Im not by any means great but im sick of playing with people who all get killed at round 5! Plus I like all you ATSers!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i never even made it to round 5....i hate zombies!!

good luck, hardcore team deathmatch is how i roll!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Same here. More realistic at least and when you shoot them they actually go down instead of run away then shoot you down. Im up for some zombies though. Look my name up in the gamer tag thread for PS3.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

PS3?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
PS3?

I love playing zombies, made it to level 26 with 4 players, will be nice if more girls liked playing that game

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
foreverincontrol on ps3

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

xbox sorry

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Im on xbox, I much prefer hardcore as well, although on black ops I havent managed to master it like the other cod games n i duno why. my kd ratio is on average 1:00 where as on the other games it was nearer to 2:00. Ive just started over again after getting prestege so im hoping that I will work out where I wetn wrong.

I dont play zombies much (too few levels) but have got to level 27 on my own and 25 with 4 players. Its easier with a couple players as u get more points at the start as u have less people to share them between and thus end up with all the best weapons. Watch strategies on youtube. I watched a couple 5 min vids n then I knew exactly what I was doing wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Im up for some xbox zombies love that game.
Gamertag: brownjames91
highest level i got to was 31 but only because the people that joined my game were really good at it

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
PS3 tag = MatrixBird

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have made it to high rounds on a few occasions, but not really through my own skill, it's the teammates.

I find it soo hard to play this mode effectivly.

I'm on X-box so not much chance we'll meet but if you have any tips to being a better zombie killer, plz list them.

I kick ass on DR/DR2 but these zombies are almost impossible in later levels.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

top topics

join