It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the world-Chinese ships Off of Libya?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is rather desturbing considering there's been talk of Chinese bases Sorth of the Texas border.

The Yellow Giant is being awoken?

Mods: Change accordingly.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
while your fixing stuff, It is south of the border.

unless you are talking about oklahoma...................my bad.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Just goes to show its not just western interests involved in Libya, it seems with the amount civilians evacuated, China has a very large presence in Libya.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Oops,My bad

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Double Post, Honestly I'm not drinking

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

That is odd, their is a Chinese ship off the Libyan coast.

I am not sure what that means.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Bicent76 because: premature comment

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
North of the Texas Border? I haven't heard of this; however, after looking, I did find this recent article:

Chinese are here, eyeing Texas ports

The Chinese are eyeing facilities in Texas to further their economic invasion of the United States.

Negotiations are under way for communist Beijing to utilize as a logistics hub the former Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, which was closed in 1995 during the Clinton administration's base reduction program.

However, this seems to be a rehash of this article from 1996:

www.americanfreepress.net...
edit on 21-3-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Data mining ?
I am surprised China did not participate, this could be a great chance for them for intel gathering.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why is it disturbing?
I don't find it so, they had to evacuate loads of nationals from Libya as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Why is it disturbing?
I don't find it so, they had to evacuate loads of nationals from Libya as well.

It is a free ocean, right? Or does somebody think differently?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Seems a bit over kill doesn't it?

In light of the "Chinese misile" off the coast of California, Subs popping up in the middle of two American navy vessels.
Many other events transpiring geopolitically?

Nah, your right I'm just being paranoid.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This video is total BS, total propaganda!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I did hear a guy say to "watch china, thats the big one" during the mid east crisis, I think his name is Lindsay Williams. I think they are going in there with their ship to say to the world, "we can do this and you can't stop us" also maybe they are saying we don't like what is going on here and you better watch out, we are you new owners.... just a thought

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This "yellow giant" you speak of is it related to Nostradamus because there is a quatrain on this.
But now alot of questions are answered and even more to begin but why North Korea!!!????? What is there strategy what do TPTB know that we don't.????? I think someone needs to start answering our questions for once

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaphoocom
I did hear a guy say to "watch china, thats the big one" during the mid east crisis, I think his name is Lindsay Williams. I think they are going in there with their ship to say to the world, "we can do this and you can't stop us" also maybe they are saying we don't like what is going on here and you better watch out, we are you new owners.... just a thought

Especially when you see headlines like this...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The whole purpose is to spy on the attack capabilites of the united states.

I suspect they are tracking and scanning comms to determin operating freqs. Once you know your enemys comms structure you can try to take it out or jam it.

They have been trying to track and tail ships to get acustics from them for years.

Learning an acustic signature of a ship can be its down fall.

Same goes for combat communications.

Operating freq.
Freq hopping
Burst transmission
Sat jamming
Gps jamming.
Sat tracking. Which ones are usind during guidance of ordanance. That way they can target them track them intercept them by shadowing them. Tandem then tagging them so china can track.

They are preparing so when the bald eagles throat is exposed. The dragon will strike.

Little does the dragon know that we have already infiltrated their systems. We hear, we see and we know everything.

Silly dragon open your eyes. For the eagle is very observant and has the best vision.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Now I'm very surprised that the us allowed this ship so close as they know it is has spy capabilities. look at the radar and antenna and arrays on that ship. They are monitoring our ops to better understand how we strike. To learn it as we have lots of experience. Or to conunter it on the battle field. I say the latter.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Maybe they just want to protect their assets like we are doing in the west. Lets not forget NATO "accidentally" bombed the chinese embassy in the Balkan war, so you can hardly blame them for wanting to be a little closer to the action this time.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
All this doesn't make any sense at all...If China and Russia were so against these attacks, then why the hell didnt they veto it?

Seems like all of em are in on this. All of em...no nations, just a global elite acting out the usual theatre for us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

They did didn't they?

Brazil, Russia, India and China and Germany all abstained from the vote.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join