It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: to put women at the forefront of the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Really, I'm not surprised, but it's becoming more and more evident that they are getting much more comfortable coming out with their disgusting little secret. Here are some disturbing things I found in the new issue of Newsweek today.

In a time of momentous change in the world, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton sets out on her most heartfelt mission: to put women and girls at the forefront of the new world order.

She also mentioned this,

“It is like any challenge,” she goes on, her tone brightening. “You just keep at it, take it piece by piece, seize the ground you can, hang onto it, and then move forward a little bit more.” She pauses. “And we are heading for higher ground.”

Link

The Hillary Doctrine

It's time someone shows this Dragon Lady the way out, I'm sure we can't afford to have her flying off to the middle east and other far away places all the damn time, let alone to gather supporters for the NWO.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Let me see. A New World Order run only by men?
Or
A New World Order run by both men and women.

Seeing as how the OWO was male dominated and we see where that has gotten us, I vote, (do I even GET a vote in the NWO?) for a NWO where women have half of the power.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
You know, after lot of thinking. Even if there is a new world order in place - we wouldn't even know it existed because we would have automatically become use to it. I find the idea of the elite making us into their robots and following their every command as complete utter nonsense. I mean sure, we have celebrity culture, movies, video games etc. to distract us from their current illegal activities and misuse of power, but the majority do not actually care about it because it is NOT affecting them in any way. And besides we need entertainment any ways. Its a necessary requirement in our lives. Nothing suppressing about it!

What I do believe the rich elite are trying to do:
1) Establish a one world reserve currency either than the dollar. The one world government concept is already in place if you think about it. The United Nations ring any bell?
2) Still cover up excuses of going to war for profiteering gains such as for oil and natural resources.
3) Banks Loaning people printed money at high interests. The US does that anyways as it is currently the world reserve currency - but when it is not - the US is due for a huge recession.
4) Rich bankers allowed to get away with millions of tax payers money
5) Introduce a police state where people are enslaved by fear of terrorists etc. If you think about it, if there are no more terrorists, no more police state. Luckily these terrorists seem to inhabiting areas with rich natural resources - hence the excuses of going to war with them!

All these are the things which we must stand up against. Wake the majority about this deceit and hopefully introduce tough new laws so that anything like this ever again is severely punished.
edit on 21-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

join