It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spiritual War Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Spiritual War is real. This is an overview on the Spiritual War that is fought between the Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness in the unseen spirit realm, and update on what is occurring currently as Yahweh's Holy Angels fight to bring forth prophecy and Satan's Demons fight to halt them.

edit on 20-3-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Great video don't really agree with most of it and neither does the word, Messiah said "I come in my fathers name" "there is but one name in the heavens and that name is Yahuah" Question how does "jesus" fit into the "I come in my fathers name? Jesus=Zeus and is a pagan name set up by Lucifer to take worship from the one true name and put it onto himself in the form of Baal=god=lord=jesus. "there will come a day my people will stop calling me my baal and call on me Yahuah there Elohim who I brought out of captivity in Egypt." Messiahs name is Yahusha or Yahushua and he brought the covenant of love which is the Eternal word of Yahuah given to Mosheh his set apart prophet on Mt. Sinai The TORAH which Lucifer is actively seeking to destroy and ask yourself why was Isreal punished all those times? Answer they left his TORAH and mixed pagan worship into it as does the christian church today. "A great falling away must first come" "I shall send them a strong delusion so that they should believe the lie" That lie is that we can make it through faith alone and the hiding of the one true name the only one that can save us "what is faith without works?" All must live under our creator Yahuah's eternal laws that "shall never cease not one tittle for all eternity" given to us by Mosheh from the Father Yahuah and the son Yahushua was the word in the flesh and also the sabbath was changed but by who's authority for Yahushua messiah adhered to the sabbath for he was the word in the flesh which is saturday not sunday as the catholic church likes to say with no authority what so ever. The Rapture is an interesting Idea but again another false doctrine given to believers for a false hope of escaping the coming days so as to make even the strongest believers turn away from there faith as there will be no rapture before those days but at the Last trumpet blast. For Yahushua said in his parable about the darnel and the wheat he tells the harvesters to NOT pull up the wheat before the darnel lest they accidentally pull out some darnel with the wheat" and also we are told to endure to the end "blessed are those whom wait and endure till the end 1335 days" after the abomination that lays waste is set up why say that if we will be whisked away before the great day of Yahuah?. We are in the furnace and will remain so until the kingdom of heaven is set up here but we will have the great messenger Michael as our protector along with many other messengers of light and they will only protect those guarding the commands of Yahuah and the testimony of his son Yahushua for they will have the seal of protection and all believers mainly the Yahudim=jews must say these words "Baruch Haba B'shem Yahuah!" then and only then will the end come and like a flood. Thanks your fellow servant of Yah may he bless you and keep you safe. I recommend this site fossilizedcustoms.com for more insight to all the errors Lucifer brought to the belivers to day and allowed by Yahuah but is now being restored to the original as many are coming to these truths and realizing they are living in the apostasy that was prophesied and the great deception of "aliens" who are really fallen angels taking away belief in Yahuah and his son Yahushua. thanks. "My people perish for lack of knowledge"
edit on 20-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

And there is a war actively going on between light and darkness that is undeniable just keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT for Lucifer is crafty and these last days will prove just how clever he really is as are the the other fallen ones as most the world is already under their spell and only we who know the truth can help overcome his spell on others. Just don't ever deny the faith soon we who believe will have a choice to make life or death, be a believer and possibly die or accept the lies of aliens and live but I know my Elohim and will resist will you? I hope so....
edit on 20-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: add on

new topics

join