It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mt. Fuji waking up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I dont have much knowledge about these things and I thought Fuji was sleeping. Well a lil while ago I went to a site and it shows Fuji active. Anyone with common knowledge of this please let me know if this is for real or just normal for this massive volcanoe. Thank you.

hisz.rsoe.hu... Here is the link. Just click on the volcanoe icon in the middle of Japan and let me know.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There was a 6.2 there recently, but no word on an eruption to my knowledge.

Seems a bit like kicking them when they're down, if it comes to that.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Japan that has not managed to recover after the first blow of natural disasters ( earthquakes and tsunamis) is risking to be overtaken by a new misery resulting from these disasters. Japanese Seismic Service has reported of a threat of its symbol, Fujiyama volcano’s eruption. The reasons for these assessments are recent 5-6 magnitude earthquakes on the volcano. The last time the volcano erupted was in 1707 when a new crater appeared on it and Tokyo streets ( named do at the time) were covered with 15 sm ash. Eruption of the national symbol will completely " smash" Japan which has just 2 days to stave off nuclear explosion at APS Fukushima affected by tsunami. So far Japanese Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) has increased the danger degree at wrecking Automatic power station Fukushima -1 till the 5th level out of 7 possible ones. International Atomic Energy Agency(IAEA) already considers wreckage at Japanese APS Fukushima-Daiichi the most serious one since Chernobyl catastrophe of 1986. Japanese government has already asked the USA for technical assistance to push aside wreckage on APS built under General Electric technology. At present it has been officially affirmed that another 6.200 people have become victims of Japanese earthquake on 11 March. Nearly 10.200 people are considered missing.

From your source. Damn...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here's a liink someone posted in an earlier thread.

www3.shizuokanet.ne.jp...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies. This would be just unimaginable. Any information anyone can gather or someone very knowledgable about volcanoes might wanna keep us posted or let us know that this is just normal rumblings. This will throw a whole new diameter into the equation in Japan and whether or not rads. can make it to the states.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Several EQ near the east coast of Honshu, Mount Fuji...my gut feeling is that next mega EQ aka Volcano eruption

Read Link: Source

Dear heavenly mother...have mercy over their souls and japan
Amen

edit on 18-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
have any volcanoe or earthquake threads picked up any activity at fuji?

new topics

top topics

join