It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tremor in Florida - widespread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
www.orlandosentinel.com...

Something happened Friday morning in Flagler County that prompted dozens of residents to report everything from their homes shaking to a sonic boom-like noise.

Right now the cause of the incident is unknown and officials may never figure out what happened, said Flagler County Emergency Management Chief Troy Harper.

Interesting times...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I usually dont post but this afternoon approx 515 pm we had the same thing at our house in Pennsylvania, it scared the whole family i felt it in the floor of the garage and everything rattled...strange indeed!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I would blame it on the Aurora project.

accelerationresearch.tripod.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I would say SkyQuakes...See Believers Underground YouTube...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This map says it wasn't an earthquake.

That link auto-updates, so please feel free to monitor activity. Mind you, the USGS doesn't post anything below a 2.5 until 24 hours later, not until it's been reviewed by a professional siesmologist. FYI, anything above 4.0 posts instanty, just so you know. So tomorrow check it again and see if they listed you.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is most likely a lesser known, but very widespread phenomenon known as mistpouffers. I've never heard them yet but then again, I might not want to.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

I am working on a theory of what happened but I need to find a radar map for that day. I want to look at the Cloud Cover...do you know what site or? I've spent the last 2hours trying to find past data...this is going to blow your mind! I think..lol if you could help would be appreciated..thanks...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Holly crap!

That would be scary to hear!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I live close to Flagler county. Very interesting. Going to keep up with this thread for sure.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
My guess would be that many people are sharing a premonition about something that will happen in Florida. I hope I am wrong about this, though.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
One simple answer. HAARP

top topics

join