It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Japan Disaster, Tribulation & Rapture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Is Yahweh in the process of creating dead zones? Making the earth uninhabitable in a step by step process? And, are underground mining operations risking the lives of miners as the earth continues to shift and crack across the globe, making future cave in's more than just a possible threat?

This and more is on the horizon. The earth itself is now the biggest threat to all life on this planet.

Looking at mankind, knowing it is out of harmony, how can anyone expect the home they live upon to be within harmony? The misuse of this planet's resources by mankind, and the total disregard for it being a natural recycling creation, and the involvement of the LOZ (Lions of Zion) to rectify creation through the use of violence, it all adds doom to its inhabitants - including the animal kingdom, sea life, and insect populations. Yahweh is performing a two-fold process. She is cleansing the earth, and She is altering it in preparation for making it the jewel it once was. Yahweh's land (She owns everything in creation) has become polluted, and Her temple of worship has become defiled with falsehoods. A pattern was set long ago:

2 Chronicles 34:8 "[ Josiah's Repair of the Temple ] In the eighteenth year of his reign, in order to cleanse the land and the temple, Josiah sent Shaphan son of Azaliah, along with Maaseiah the governor of the city and the recorder Joah son of Joahaz, to repair the temple of the LORD his God."

First Yahweh CLEANSES. Then She repairs what is wrong by making it conform to Her LAWS that bring harmony to the land ( the earth) and all of creation as a whole. But, is Yahweh justified in taking action against Her creation and thereby killing whatever stands in Her way of bringing things back into harmony?

Proverbs 20:30 "Lashes and wounds purge away evil, and beatings cleanse the innermost parts."

At present mankind is taking a beating. Like a child that misbehaves. Why? Because those that died in Japan, and those that were raptured, they have been removed to the safe haven (raptured) and pass-overs have been reanimated on the other side. But that is because they died in a rage of anger not yet destroyed by the cup of wrath. They are in the BOWL (raptees excluded) - the decision making process on the other side that got them there by chance and action of the LOZ. Possibly a better position than most people on this planet finds themselves in. One is killed and one is taken up alive. But those killed did not remain in death.

Isaiah 4:4 when the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and cleansed the bloodguilt from the heart of Jerusalem by a spirit of judgment and a spirit of burning."

Through judgment that is righteous in Yahweh's eyes, She has the right - bound by Her own LAWS - to cleanse Her creation of whomever She declares as being a traitor to Her throne of authority. And of whomever shares a relationship with those traitors, though born into this arena of the spiritual war.

Ezekiel 37:23 "They will not defile themselves any more with their idols, their detestable things, and all their transgressions. I will save them from all their apostasies by which they sinned, and I will cleanse them. Then they will be My people, and I will be their God."

This Yahweh promises to the survivors - Her remnant. But not everyone is going to be a survivor. Only those that worship Her in Spirit and Truth. In Yahweh's wisdom, She is extracting Her remnant a few at a time as She brings disaster through Her anger.

Ezekiel 39:14 "They will appoint men on a full-time basis to pass through the land and bury the invaders who remain on the surface of the ground, in order to cleanse it. They will make [their] search at the end of the seven months."

Who are the invaders? They are the ones that have come from the expanse to aid Satan in this spiritual war. You are not alone in the expanse. Much is at stake for every creation that is made in Yahweh's image. That image includes the ability to follow Her Laws just like She does. In Yahweh's reality, no one is above Her Law. Not even Herself. She is bound by them, which in essence is Her WORD. The Lawgiver. The Word of LAW exists in writing and in tangible form as a living creation. All hinges on that single creation Yahweh brought into existence.

Daniel 12:10 "Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; none of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand."

Do you understand? If you do, then each of you will experience this purification:

Zechariah 13:1 "[ God's People Cleansed ] "On that day a fountain will be opened for the house of David and for the residents of Jerusalem, [to wash away] sin and impurity."

Those of you that are double-minded, inclined to think you are of Christ because you believe what you have been taught as tradition, though you see the nature on this planet causing havoc, and Yahweh is NATURE - you are inclined to shadow your mind with darkness in your way of thinking "I'm not evil. God will not destroy me." But you are forgetting that Satan also believes he is not evil, and so you prove yourselves to be his children because your minds share a common belief that is a LIE.

James 4:8 "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners, and purify your hearts, double-minded people!"

Can you draw near before it's to late? Yahweh is progressively revealing that She is the Source of what this world is presently experiencing in TRIBULATION. No one is here to force you to accept the TRUTH. That must come from within your own logic and be embedded within your heart, that Yahweh is dead serious about removing everyone and everything that has Satan's footprint upon it. If you think that you are not under foot, then continue on with your belief. That is your right given to you by Yahweh as a freewill creation. But if you truly desire to walk in the light:

1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin."

Otherwise, you will be part of what is being cleansed away, because you remain in sin, and that is being removed from creation.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Interesting how you refer to Yahweh as female...

Are you saying Yahweh is mother nature and thus must be female?

Its always interesting to see others perspectives...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Is Yahweh in the process of creating dead zones?

NO! Fictional beings cannot create anything!
dont worry

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

It is not just my perspective, it is Truth. Yahweh is both male and female and can be referred to as either. But also, Yahweh IS Nature and Nature is Yahweh. For more on this you can visit the One Truth link in my signature and this YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by Akragon

It is not just my perspective, it is Truth. Yahweh is both male and female and can be referred to as either. But also, Yahweh IS Nature and Nature is Yahweh. For more on this you can visit the One Truth link in my signature and this YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com...

Ahh i see now, death and destruction ministries...

new topics

top topics

join