It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO theorey is ridiculous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It is, it really is, now some members will call me a disinfo agent or something like that, which just proves that the NWO theorey has gone beyond a joke now.

So let me get this straight, there are members of the Goverment who want to impose a one world goverment, ok i agree that is possible, it doesnt sound crazy, i actually think it's a good idea, if it is implemented correctly. Where things start to sound stupid is when i see people make claims of "Chemtrails" and "Death Camps", really guys? So they are spraying chemicals in the air to slowly kill us? What about members of the goverment breathing this air? Do they walk around with gasmasks on? Who are flying these planes? Did the goverment convince the pilots to commit murder? How did the goverment hire these pilots? Can you imagine the interview? Govt Agent: So your going to fly a plane which is deploying deadly chemicals, is that cool with you? Pilot: Oh yeh, thats fine, i have no wife and kids, and i dont mind killing people.. Right..

What company built the plane? Who fitted the chemical dispensers? Who makes the chemicals for the plane? How did the goverment convince the company who produces the chemicals to keep there mouth shut? What airports do these planes land at? Who silences the radar controllers? Who are the plane maintenence engineers?

I hope you get my point, its not as simple as getting a plane and flying it here and there

FEMA Death Camps

Same argument again, the goverment building a death camp in the middle of a town for everyone to see? Who built the place? So the goverment contacted a builders, gave them the blueprints, and told them to build it? No questions asked? Didnt the builders think it was odd they where told to build gas chambers? Why didnt they question it? Who approved the planning permission?

The Police:
A lot of new age people see the police as evil slaves of the goverment, which really they are not, they are like you and me! really im not joking!! They have a family, they have loved ones, you think they will start killing innocent civillians and shoving them into death camps? Same applies for the army aswell. If your going to protest, go ahead, but when your told to disperse because your stopping people who want to go to work and stop the city from operating your going to get a beat down.

Simple logic

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Dude if you researched most of the time we argue that chemtrail's are used to prevent us from seeing things they don't want us to see and I have witnessed a plane releasing a ton of chemtrail increasing in width to form a cloud in which light can't pass through.
FEMA I don't know where you got the idea of death camps but it's like a CIA.
Police are totally controlled by the rich don't ignore that.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

The Police:
A lot of new age people see the police as evil slaves of the goverment, which really they are not, they are like you and me! really im not joking!! They have a family, they have loved ones, you think they will start killing innocent civillians and shoving them into death camps? Same applies for the army aswell. If your going to protest, go ahead, but when your told to disperse because your stopping people who want to go to work and stop the city from operating your going to get a beat down.

Simple logic

You've got it wrong... It's not just the police... it's the working class, it's everyone, it's the "people who want to go to work" that are the slaves

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
so you refuse to believe the the richest people in the world, wouldnt get together to conspire against the general public who they deem as inferior.

the nwo has more to do with just people in the government with napoleon complexes. you should do a good more bit of research before you start posting nonsense like this.

oh btw: world leaders are calling for a new world order. the EU is the first part of the nwo order, the NAU is next (which is already in the process, dont know how you do not know this or havent seen the news articles all over the web about it).

you really dont seem to know what you are talking about. you are coming at this from a skeptical, sheltered point of view. do you watch fox news? i bet you do...

also if noticing how f'ed up our police are is new age, then i will change my name the kronos star child and become a dirty ass hippie
edit on 18-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A New World Order, a world by the rule of law...

law...

law...

law...

What do you think that means?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

We're going to get somewhere with this you just sit tight. I know that you feel safe, I can tell that because your scared to death! We all must die some day, just have some fun in the sun (pun? anyone?) while we get to the bottom of this. Just because chemtrails seem so sinister don't mean that they are. Might just be the best thing for ya.

I forgot to add, they're called fusion centers not death camps.
edit on 18-3-2011 by ImmortalIntegrity because: FUSION!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well... I can offer a few bits of information you might find interesting.

The planes that drop chemtrails have been rumored to disappear into the sky. Not behind a cloud, but disappear from sight. It wouldn't be too far fetched to think they have SOMEONE willing to fly the plane for money... and they probably have engineers paid like no other to keep their mouth shut and fix the planes.

As for the FEMA "death camps", that's just ridiculous. They are NOT "death" camps. There are NO gas chambers. There's no way they could get away with that. However, there are many suspicious things inside the FEMA camp, such as giant "boxes" stacked up as if in preparation for something, and barbed wire (pointing inwards, as in... not to keep people out, but to keep people in) around the fences.

And clearly the NWO has already accounted for police not doing as they are told. The police won't drag you from your house, but a robot sure will.

Yes, I believe there are robots being built (not necessarily bi-pedal ones, but they do exist) like drones, to round up the uncooperative masses when they tell all the sheep to get in the camps. Have you seen the Big Dog? That thing is frightening.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

I'll answer it for him

LAW=CONTROL

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You don't believe the NWO exist? Go to vigilantcitizen.com and get educated cause right now your very ignorant.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've always wondered, if they were eventually going to oppress people into a "NWO", why didn't they do it before? Why wait decades or even centuries to socially and economically engineer something which the people will undoubtedly reject?
See, thats where the NWO theory collapses. Although, I do believe there are a few corrupt elitists who secretly influence world affairs for their own gains and should be hunted down with no mercy.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
N.W.O. wasn't something that was invented by conspiracy theorists. It was conceived by a former U.S. president!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
reply to post by PoorFool

I'll answer it for him

LAW=CONTROL

People need law or else everyone would be running around like animals in the jungle.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedsNoName

Planes dissapearing into the clouds? So what are you exactly suggesting here?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

Yeh so we should all stop going to work!!! Awesome!! We don't need the fire brigade, Drs and nurses, truck drivers, power plant workers.

We will get on without them!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
*snip*

and op, there is a form of nwo, maybe some of the conspiracies are a little far fetched.. but there is an elite at work, that oppress us for their own gain, do a little research, open your eyes and look at the world around you..
edit on Fri Mar 18 2011 by Jbird because: Removed OT'd quote and off topic remark

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Exactly, what most people on ATS can't figure out is that there are more countries than just the USA.

My question to the NWO illuminati people killing beleivers is this:

How are a few billionaires in the USA going to convince the Goverments of over 250 countries to sign a NWO agreement?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join