It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi Warns Of 'No Mercy' In Rebel City!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has warned Libyan rebels in their stronghold of Benghazi that his forces are coming and there would be no mercy for those who fight them. But the head of the rebel council, based in the country's second city, said the opposition would stand firm and would not be deterred by the dictator's threats.
The rebel fighters have been called to man their posts, according to rebel radio, and there are reports of loud explosions followed by anti-aircraft gunfire in Benghazi. It comes as the UN Security Council approved a no-fly zone over Libya and authorised 'all necessary measures' to protect civilians from attacks by the Gaddafi regime. This includes allowing possible air strikes against the dictator's forces to halt his assault on rebel areas.

Source

It strikes me at how stupid Gadaffi is! Why would ever want to attack your own people. Well I mean dictators do that but seriously is there ever a reason to revolt against your own people? Even if they hate you! That should be reason enough to run and hide in a hole Forever

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/18/2011 by tothetenthpower because: added source, mod note

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

It strikes me at how stupid Gadaffi is! Why would ever want to attack your own people. Well I mean dictators do that but seriously is there ever a reason to revolt against your own people? Even if they hate you! That should be reason enough to run and hide in a hole Forever

It strikes me just how stupid people are buying into all this garbage being spread in the media about what is happening in Libya !

People need to wake up !
Why ?
A group of people don't agree with the Goverment and formed a millitant group to over throw the Goverment by force .
If a group of people don't agree with the American or British Goverment and formed a millitant group to over throw them by force ,I am quite certain those very same Goverments would not support them or call them rebels .What do you think the would be called ? Try terrorists ! What would be the difference between the two parties and their actions .Zip-Zero-Nada ! Now justify that to stupid me !
Hypocritical clowns ,So now is the UN supporting rebels or terrorist ???? By legitimizing one are they not legitimizing the other ? I take it that when it is their turn and they come for them ,they will welcome them and vacate office ?
This is nothing but a manipulation and mastering of the written/oral word , rebel/terrorist, tomatoe/tomatoe .Stop being played. People who buy into this should be embarassed .

I'm quite sure someone will come on here saying but he's killing women and babies and oh yeah heaven forbid pulling the wings of flies .Prove it ! I have wittenessed nothing that proves this to be the case .

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
He's not killing women and babies right now but he will be. But it's funny that he revolts against his own people. Egypts president didn't REVOLT! He simply stepped down. What makes Gadaffi so important that he can kill his own people. If obama did it he would be thrown out of office or take out by national security. Your a troll and a supporter of Gadaffi aren't you?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
He's not killing women and babies right now but he will be. But it's funny that he revolts against his own people. Egypts president didn't REVOLT! He simply stepped down. What makes Gadaffi so important that he can kill his own people. If obama did it he would be thrown out of office or take out by national security. Your a troll and a supporter of Gadaffi aren't you?

You've got to be joking , that's the first time I've be LABELED a troll .What a weak and powerless rebuttal .You should be embarassed resorting to the exact same tactic of word practicitioning I just mentioned above .You should be in politics .You have not answered a single thing I put forward . What is the difference between the two example parties given above .They both have the same argument with goverment , both react in the same way and share the same objective .So why the different LABEL for two identical groups .Anyone with half a brain could not justify this .Yet you seem quite comfortable with it .A lot of people are going to die because of this logic .Sad .Don't tell me you flagged your own thread ? There is only the two of us so far .
edit on 18-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Lol I was joking. Yeah I know what your saying. Our government would do the same thing if we revolted against them all at once. They have to fight back or it would be total chaos in this world or country. But Gadaffi has already killed many of his people in the past and that's the issue at hand. Is the U.S. Going to intervene or not? Are they going to help tripolis peoples or are they on Gadaffi's side! You be the judge!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

ayy it's time to use one of our nukes for once already! let's just get it over with so nobody else f@#ks with people like he does. So sick of this corruption... hey , maybe we could nuke ourselves while we're at it? Wow that's a great idea!!!

new topics

top topics

join