It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Bombs coming to the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If the Bankers get their wish and the Japanese reactors blow, they can time Dirty Bombs to go off in target areas in the safety of knowing people will say "It came from Japan!"

They control the weather so they can send the radiation to whoever they see as the 'undesireables'

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Im quite sure the mass slaughter of tax payers isnt going to happen

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm not sure I'm getting the logic in what you're saying. How does one thing follow the other?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Im quite sure the mass slaughter of tax payers isnt going to happen

Look into the depopulation agenda. The controllers of the world are on record saying that they want the population right down. Here's Rockefeller himself saying so!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yes by controlled means, not setting off dirty bombs and irradiating most of the planet, think about it, you can't contain a dirty bomb, you can't magically block radiation for 1 guy and not the other.

Now if you want to talk about tainted food/water/medicine that fits the depopulation agenda.

Oh and yeah, murdering off their source of income wouldn't be on the agenda either. don't you get it? When they speak of wiping out 80% that's developing nations, not the "big players" who are already in control.
edit on 16-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rich41357

I'm not sure I'm getting the logic in what you're saying. How does one thing follow the other?

Thanks for asking! The potential toxic rains that would be heading to the USA would cause X amount of damage/depopulation. If the Bankers choose they now have an explanation as to why millions of people could go down with radiation poisioning; this can become a covert depopulation. You can set dirty bombs off in target cities, creating 50X the amount of damage/depopulation, but the perfect excuse is already there. "It came from Japan!" So no one ever finds out about the dirty bombs, apart from 'conspiracy theorists' and top scientists.

Suicide bombing has been a great explanation for a false flag attack for a long time. Car crashes have been a great explanation for assassinations. The dirty bombs timed in conjunction with Japan would be along similar lines

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Yes by controlled means, not setting off dirty bombs and irradiating most of the planet, think about it, you can't contain a dirty bomb, you can't magically block radiation for 1 guy and not the other.

Now if you want to talk about tainted food/water/medicine that fits the depopulation agenda.

Oh and yeah, murdering off their source of income wouldn't be on the agenda either. don't you get it? When they speak of wiping out 80% that's developing nations, not the "big players" who are already in control.

Dirty bombs only effect the surrounding area, it's not the same as a reactor going off and contaminating many countries. They would focus on target populations.

They are not looking for as much of a depopulation in some of the Western countries, they'll be looking for a huge cull in 3rd world countries. They have said they want the UK down by 50%. The Swine Flu vaccines were the start of that by using Polysorbate 80 to damage developing ovaries. In the US they want the Black areas depopulated, that's why Katrina was sent there, oil spill was down there too meaning they could spray their toxic dispersant over the area. I've also seen them saying that black people are more likely to get a particular virus, so hence need vaccinating (sterilizing)

The Bankers can print money whenever they like, they have control of the system. At the moment their main plan is shaping the world into the world they would like to live in. I would recommend this video on Agenda 21

I agree on tainted food/water/medicine being another method of depopulation

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Thanks for asking! The potential toxic rains that would be heading to the USA would cause X amount of damage/depopulation. If the Bankers choose they now have an explanation as to why millions of people could go down with radiation poisioning; this can become a covert depopulation. You can set dirty bombs off in target cities, creating 50X the amount of damage/depopulation, but the perfect excuse is already there. "It came from Japan!" So no one ever finds out about the dirty bombs, apart from 'conspiracy theorists' and top scientists.

Suicide bombing has been a great explanation for a false flag attack for a long time. Car crashes have been a great explanation for assassinations. The dirty bombs timed in conjunction with Japan would be along similar lines

Totally agree James. This is the perfect time for the bad guys to dump a load of radiation on the American people. Could be via the Chemtrails or they could set something else off.

Why not eh? The more panic and anguish they subject the people to the closer they will be to having everyone accept a total world order and police state.

I was reading about the possibility that they might do this here:

VATIC ALERT

~SNIPPETT~

"Finally as of this morning our shadow government had not gone underground, and CHEMTRAILS WERE OUT AGAIN, so I began to wonder, "ARE THEY GOING TO USE THESE EXPLOSIONS IN JAPAN TO DUMP RADIOACTIVE WASTE, LIKE DU ON US?" It worked so well in killing our soldiers and giving them an early death. So with the "DEPOPULATION" agenda in place, this was a perfect storm for doing just that under cover of the blasts."

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArmorOfGod

Totally agree James. This is the perfect time for the bad guys to dump a load of radiation on the American people. Could be via the Chemtrails or they could set something else off.

Why not eh? The more panic and anguish they subject the people to the closer they will be to having everyone accept a total world order and police state.

I was reading about the possibility that they might do this here:

VATIC ALERT

~SNIPPETT~

"Finally as of this morning our shadow government had not gone underground, and CHEMTRAILS WERE OUT AGAIN, so I began to wonder, "ARE THEY GOING TO USE THESE EXPLOSIONS IN JAPAN TO DUMP RADIOACTIVE WASTE, LIKE DU ON US?" It worked so well in killing our soldiers and giving them an early death. So with the "DEPOPULATION" agenda in place, this was a perfect storm for doing just that under cover of the blasts."

ArmorOfGod,

Thank you very much for the link!

I'm glad that other people have already been looking into this. When I heard that the US warship had detected radiation 100 miles away, that was the first time the idea came into my head. I imagined radioactive material being dumped over Japan. Then when the media started saying about the radiation getting blown over to the US I considered the possibility of Dirty Bombs in the US.

Good point about chemtrails too. They've now conditioned us that it's normal to have chemtrails in our skies, so they can be used for all kinds of purposes. E.g. Radiation, bird flu, stomach virus. The reason I say stomach viruses is as the day after the biggest chemtrail spraying day I've ever seen, everyone in my area went down with a stomach bug. 2 weeks later in the news they were discussing creating a vaccine for it (no doubt with a hidden depopulating ingredient)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

ArmorOfGod,

Thank you very much for the link!

I'm glad that other people have already been looking into this. When I heard that the US warship had detected radiation 100 miles away, that was the first time the idea came into my head. I imagined radioactive material being dumped over Japan. Then when the media started saying about the radiation getting blown over to the US I considered the possibility of Dirty Bombs in the US.

Good point about chemtrails too. They've now conditioned us that it's normal to have chemtrails in our skies, so they can be used for all kinds of purposes. E.g. Radiation, bird flu, stomach virus. The reason I say stomach viruses is as the day after the biggest chemtrail spraying day I've ever seen, everyone in my area went down with a stomach bug. 2 weeks later in the news they were discussing creating a vaccine for it (no doubt with a hidden depopulating ingredient)

I think what's happening James, is that....now that any moderately awake people have cottoned onto the false flag terrorism game, the Global Management Team have moved into plan B to advance the agenda which is basically the 'Iron Mountain' (1966) template for ecoterrorism. Except they are gonna do it covertly and instead of blaming it on Al-CIA duh or whatevever other organization.....they just blame it on mother Earth.

And of course they are there and ready with their solutions. The Hegelian double whammy.

I notice Chabad are straight into the worst effected areas in Japan distributing their Noahide Law propoganda.

7 Noahide Laws campaign, along with food and water distibution following Earthquake

Veeeeery interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ArmorOfGod

Thanks a lot for this information ArmorOfGod

Completely agree with what you're saying, it's now all going to be blamed on mother earth

I'll take a proper look at the link you sent later when I've finished work. It's clear that you're someone who knows what's going on; you can see the big picture! Most of the people on ATS have collected 2 or 3 pieces of the jigsaw
edit on 16-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Thanks a lot for this information ArmorOfGod

Completely agree with what you're saying, it's now all going to be blamed on mother earth

I'll take a proper look at the link you sent later when I've finished work. It's clear that you're someone who knows what's going on; you can see the big picture! Most of the people on ATS have collected 2 or 3 pieces of the jigsaw

Thanks so much for your kind words James. This is my first time on a conspiracy site and I'm sure the viewpoints differ wildly here. Usually I stick to Christian forums but I was a conspiracy researcher before I got saved and pretty much ALL Christians have this vast disconnect between biblical prophecy and ACTUAL prophetic events happening in the real world.. So I've been banned from many Christian sites for this kind of info forward. I made my own forum and am now trying to reach out to peeps on conspiracy sites.

Ho-hum.

Anyway..not sure about putting links here to other forums but if you PM me I can show you to a place where I'm gathering all my research. We've been working on this Japan mess since it happened and have a nice little resource thread.

God bless.

Armor.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Another thing that comes to mind.

The next move for the NWO is martial law in America. Now, most of us probably thought that this would come by means of another false flag attack this time involving a nuke in a major city. Alternatively, a major natural disaster (like Katrina) would also do the trick.

Now consider the nationwide panic that would ensue if media started reporting that a massive radiation cloud was approaching North America and would cover the whole continent in 76 hours?

What a great time to break out martial law, Rex 84, FEMA camp roundups etc etc.

....whether the threat is real (radiation from Japan OR from chemtrails using the Jap nuke crisis as cover) or they could just wing the story the whole way without actually having ANY radiation released over the continent. If peeps say they dont detect any rad with their home devices they could just say that its all in the clouds at the moment and will come down in the next big rains. enough time to get everyone panicked, issue out a load of 'anti-rad' drugs (that make people sick and think they have radiation poisening) and tell everyone to stay in their homes and wait to be picked up by FEMA and taken to 'secure' and 'safe' locations.

Just thinkin' aloud.

Doc.

edit on 16-3-2011 by ArmorOfGod because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join