It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the RU 486 bootlegg man????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
...Like seriously....

I for one personally do not believe in abortion, however I am very pro choice, What a woman does to her body is her business...
Unfortunately I couldnt keep my peen in my pants and now there is a possiblility that some one could be preggo, And I have no urge to be in a relationship with.
Please dont pre-judged me.... I already have aother child on the way with a recent ex.... This latest chic was sorta a sympathy lay... She is a great chic but not wife material. If she does happen to be pregnate, I offered to raise the kid alone, but she refuses to raise a kid with out me.. or even give birth to a bastad child.
So her first choice is abortion....(remember, "IF she is really pregante, (woman). I tried talking her out of it, but thats what she want.
So I read around alil bit and found that the Plan B type pill is cheaper, but still fairly exspensive.
Has anyone had any "experience" with these. What are some pros and cons, and where can I find the cheapest one....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

first of all...you you are not able to be a father you shouldnt have slept with her..or at least used a condom. me, i dont believe in abortion .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You know instead of killing the poor kid. You can always tell the girl "hey , I am not going to be with you, whatever you choose to do is your decision" or how about you guys give the kid up for adoption. You know for some poor couples who can't have children.

I don't believe in killing the children of our future.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

plan b wont work unless taken day after sex at latest 54 hours. She sounds to me like she is manipulating you by going against your abortion thoughts. Anyways the only choice should be adoption not murder.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Has she been to a doctor? If not, get her in there, whether she's keeping it or not.

www.estronaut.com...
womenshealth.about.com...

The FDA approved RU486 for use in the in United States in September 2000. Unlike emergency contraception, which acts before implantation of the fertilized egg, RU486 is an antiprogestin, which causes the uterine lining to shed after implantation. For this reason, RU 486 is sometimes referred to as an "abortion pill," although it can only be used up to six weeks after conception. RU 486 must be given by a physician in three separate doses.

If she's going in for an abortion, make sure she gets in for the procedure by 8 weeks. I know it's legal in the US for later than that, but then you're getting into fetal development stage.

After the 8th week, she should just take care of herself, and consider adopting the baby out.

You should buy a really large box of condoms.......
Way less stress

edit on 15-3-2011 by snowspirit because: found out more info

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Like I said, my first choice is to always take care of my own, I already have a 6 yo son, I got one on the way, and I can totally agree witht he manipulation part, just cant prove it yet. But like I said, I can not force her to go through with the pregnancy. The info I got on RU 486 actually stated that the child can be terminated up to 8 - 11 weeks, so i'm not sure if plan b is quite the same...
But anyway, I'm really not questioning for opinions because I have my own, I am seriously just wondering about the drug just incase she it does go that way

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Your thinking of levonorgestrel not plan b, levonorgestrel only works within 72 hours. Plan b is different and only works at most 50-56 hours

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It's meant to be a morning after pill, to stop conception. It may be taken up to 3 days after, maximum.
The longer waited, the less likely the pill will work.

If you think she could already be pregnant, it's too late for ru 486.

www.estronaut.com...

If she's going in for an abortion, make sure she gets in for the procedure by 8 weeks. I know it's legal in the US for later than that, but then you're getting into fetal development stage.

After the 8th week, she should just take care of herself, and consider adopting the baby out.

You should buy a really large box of condoms.......
Way less stress

edit on 15-3-2011 by snowspirit because: added

Thanks for the info, seriously.... but when liquor and lonly emotions are involved... The last thing on my mind is condoms.... A doctor once told me I display self destuctive behaviors.... I just say i'm "winning" with tigers blood running through my veins

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syncelebrity
reply to post by snowspirit

Your thinking of levonorgestrel not plan b, levonorgestrel only works within 72 hours. Plan b is different and only works at most 50-56 hours

I found out more and edited.
If a guy thinks about the financial obligations of supporting a bunch of kids, maybe that's when condoms seem a little wiser.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the info, seriously.... but when liquor and lonly emotions are involved... The last thing on my mind is condoms.... A doctor once told me I display self destuctive behaviors.... I just say i'm "winning" with tigers blood running through my veins

Sorry, you're just not sounding very lonely to me....
You're only winning until the morning after. Make putting on the condom some of the fun, somehow.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Sorry, you're just not sounding very lonely to me....
You're only winning until the morning after. Make putting on the condom some of the fun, somehow.....

Seriously only joking here people, I appreciate the info on the pill, thats all i'm really looking for, everything else is just jokes cause alot of you people seems to take sh!t a lil too serious sometimes.... Obviously theres more to this story than just sticking my peen into random twat unprotected... but the important info i'm looking for is on the drug

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OK, info only

I added this after editing
womenshealth.about.com...

There might be more info somewhere on that site.
With anything like this, the sooner the better, and the doctor needs to be involved for her personal safety. It is inducing a miscarriage, if not too late.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yep, you are screwed. RU486 is the old-school name for a drug that is now handed out like candy at Planned Parenthood's and available over the counter at any pharmacy. It used to be a big deal, but not now.

Problem, it only works for a few days after the encounter to prevent pregnancy, not abort a growing one.

I also do not approve of abortion as a birth-control plan. Give it up for adoption, but don't just kill it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

I apologize in advance for this but I simply can not keep silent here. Are you f*cking kidding me?
You had unprotected sex with someone knowing she was not "wife material" and NOW you need help making a decision? Cut that thing off so it doesn't happen again, there are way too many baby daddys out there already, what kids need is a FATHER.

You really have a troubled life dont you??? Are sadden because you are unable to acheive a satisfying erection, to even produce as many children as I can? Are you unable to sexually please your partner... better question, do you even have a sexual partner to impregnate. If you do and have already are you even sure the seed is yours. I apologize that you blood is not as prolific as mine, and you can only resort to suggestions of murder or suicide to validate your flacid point.

Had to be one right???? Do you feel better now... Did that make you feel more imprtant.... Did you assist in anyway in giving information on the drug???? No??? Okay your dismissed now....

You're obviously looking for the wrong drug here. Here is the most appropriate treatment option for someone with your symptoms.........
uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Extremely pro-choice woman here but I hate to tell you Plan B won't work. I'm sure it's been mentioned already in this thread. all Plan B does in a nut shell is pump tons of hormones into the body to prevent an egg from being released (if she was even near ovulation at all). It won't terminate a implanted fetus. Depending on how far along she is she could go to a clinic and opt for the REAL abortion pill. Usually that has to be done before 7 weeks though. Both have their own problems though. I won't really delve into them but the emotional impacts can be devastating to some people. If she aborts I hope she is mentally ready and emotionally prepared for the possible consequences. Living with shame and guilt for a lifetime isn't very fun.
edit on 3/20/2011 by IsisMoon21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/20/2011 by IsisMoon21 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join