It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another proof that Nasa is not telling - hiding the truth from us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I just found this on youtube .... I checked the Soho movies and it is true...you can check on the soho movies by the given dates...
What else the government is hiding from us when you see this???
I am really mad after seing this

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

There is NOTHING being hidden.

(Except the 'intelligence' of the people on YouTube who post stuff that they just aren't able to understand).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What exactly is this proof of? Other than someone on Youtube probably has no idea how to interpret the data sent from SOHO? These SOHO "anomalies" are getting kinda out of hand, just like the google earth and google sky "anomalies." I don't usually respond to these types of threads, but man, I really don't see anything at all in that video that is proof of anything suspicious. If I'm actually missing something, please show...the only thing I see is a normal SOHO video with 2 lines moving back and forth arbitrarily across the screen.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yes but between the lines there is static image shown....outside the lines recording goes on

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What am I not seeing?
Other than the guy claiming there some conspiracy.
Why doen't he go into detail about what he thought he's seeing or being hidden?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You should watch the video closely before
someone....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The only thing i am saying is that obviously they are editing the Soho...what are they hiding? I don't know - maybe nothing....but the original recording on the nasa page is edited....Beetween the lines you can see paused video while arround is normal....

top topics

join