It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Someone Please Tell Me What The Hell Is Going On?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Seriously, what is happening in the world right now? Is this really the beginning of the end? I feel like the last few days of my life have just stopped in time with the Japanese disaster. I have a lot of important things due for school and I have found that suddenly that doesn't seem to matter anymore. The world has been in chaos the last few years, but I guess that really depends on how you look at it. My thoughts the last few days have permeated into constant end of the world scenarios. Have I been spending too much time on here?

I gotta be honest...I would say that within the last year or so, when I step out on my front porch to begin my day, things have just not felt like they used too. I have the general feeling of "this is it." Things just do not feel right. The feeling goes way beyond what I have read about on here or seen on the news or casual conversations with others.

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, but I didn't know where else to put this.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Yeah, starting to think that fear is contagious. One part of me wants to be ready, but the other part of me doesn't want to stop living and having fun while things are good. It's difficult to balance both.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
heh heh
key word "Hell"
on earth...

If you are a pessimist:
Sh1P floats
so, guess whats running things?

If you are an optomist:
May you live in interesting times - chinese curse.
Change favours the prepared mind

Don't let "Them" tell you what to think of your own emotions and thoughts.
my self I look to Davy Crockett for inspiration.
seriously.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Like you many of us are scared... thats why there are soo many people on here and other websites like this looking for answers...

As the world passes away.. this is not the end.... there is more.... embrace every moment like it is your last.. tell those you care about that you love them....there is no shame in doing that.

You will be o.k
we are Human, we alone united are an incredible force to be reackoned with.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I once heard from a reptilian of great repute that only those who are high on '___' will go to Mars and inhabit the new factories.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
HUGS-- We're all in this together!
But my advice, is to make sure to finish your assignments or whatever for school. If anything, maybe it'll help you focus on something 'normal'... all the while keeping an eye open on what's going on. Just try to dedicate more time doing other things, cause sometimes the bad/scary can sure become overwhelming!!
edit on 15-3-2011 by Weeeden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
focus on the positive

I would watch a good nurse in action.
what ever they do to cope
and they do cope
you can do.
this prevents feedback loops that can degenerate into crippling brain collapse.

I recommend "the power hour" on genesis communication network
[internet radio]
Joyce Ryley is an x army nurse...
one of the best
most informative
and sensible approach to what is bugging us I have seen yet...
check it out

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I can relate as far back as 2-3 years ago I lost work jobs, and a wife that cheated but that did not compare to the intuition I did get regarding impending doom! I am saying this because I have a friend that knows I kept saying something is wrong I cannot put my finger on it but, I can say this looking at things as they are now and rapidly occuring I believe we are in some last stages that have been put on us by nwo factors and the almighty God that is going to bring this all down it is too easy to see and recognize!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Seriously, what is happening in the world right now?

It's called stuff. If you read your history books, you'll find that stuff happens all the time. Why would this be any more of a beginning of the end than when the Krakatoa volcano erupted? Or when the Tunguska meteorite exploded? Or the fire of London, or the Black Plague, or World War II?

This is what happens in the world. Just because YOU happen to be aware of it doesn't make it any more special.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Totally totally totally the same feeling !!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
I once heard from a reptilian of great repute that only those who are high on '___' will go to Mars and inhabit the new factories.

Why couldn't this of happened years ago!!! Oh well guess I am to late.
My thoughts are, this is a natural disaster. Like many other's that happen. The internet is a great tool, but with the information you receive by it, it is up to you how to interpret it. I think the earth is like anything else, and goes through changes, some are larger changes than others. I also do not think, life will just stop with earth's changes. We must evolve, and adapt. We must join together, and help those in need. We must live.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The name of your thread is perfect and deserves a S&F just for that. Pretty much sums up exactly how I've been feeling lately.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I for one was wondering , if this "mass fear" isnt the side effect of the technology. I mean , if japan event happend 15-20 years a go , we would have seen a picture in newspaper and 2 videos on news report AFTER the tsunami. But now , we have satelite views , 94859 live footage when it happend , information flies very fast if not instantly .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
the difference betwen the old stuff
and the new stuff:
Judging by the submerged cities around the world and the sea shells on mountain tops catastrophism
is the agent of developement in this world
only now
we have Krakatoas and nuclear radiation...and TV mind control...and crack

IMHO
With all our personal capabilities, we also need INTUITION to guide us because things have got complicated to the point where while we see more of the universe then man has before, we can't see obvious answers in this confusion easily.

animals run away just before a quake
if you run to the right place you suvive

if you don't make the right choices
Darwination
well, the Hopi call it the "purefication"

edit on 15-3-2011 by Danbones because: spelling etcetella

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I know what you mean.... everything is going south. NOTHING IS STABLE anymore.

In the US, our economy is toast. The refusal to tariff slave labor products is the end of us. We shall continue to hemorrhage private sector jobs (and associated tax revenue) until there is nothing left but Wal-jobs, prison jobs and Government jobs. Social Programs will eat the entire budget in a few years and I got 25 years left until retirement.... no retirement for me. At best, I can plan to work until I am dead if I am allowed to work that long.

I cannot even save in my 401k plan... because they are already plotting on how to seize it for their Social Security 2 plan. Why even attempt to save for retirement when they will either take it or tax it 90% when the time comes to actually cash it in?

Hell, will we even make it that far without some catastrophic financial collapse? Or worse.....

Stability is gone, both economically and structurally. Continual decline into bankruptcy and chaos all because we refuse to listen to "common sense". Greed, corruption and materialism are now the priorities of everyone.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I say live, go down fighting, finish your work and better yourself.
I read up on here alot but i am fat old and retired, i can spare the time, plus i'm damaged from years of unattended abuse, so....
Take care of yourself, live and if possible love as long as it doesn't cost more than 50 bucks or so!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The world's growing up! All you need to know is that people hate change. HATE. I hate change but can admit it. People will say the Japan disaster was man made to gain control, others will say natural. There will always be differing opinions but the silver lining is change, growth. An upheaval of the old system that kept one side way to comfortable (americans) and another side the complete opposite (africans among many others).

'Evil' is the pains of growth. It's learning and pain but so personified and perverted into something much bigger because of human's primal instincts. Just keep your head on straight and don't bow down to anyone that would pull you from your beliefs, as that's what makes you, you.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There is no reason for fear. Just accept what's going on and move your life in a direction that makes you genuinely happy. If you find yourself in a situation where what you're doing is untenable anymore, stop doing it and move to something else. My own daughter is having similar trouble at the moment: She loves what she's studying but absolutely abhors the environment. What will she do? That is for her alone to resolve. She will do it, but only by closely examining what she really wants.

The only ball to keep your eye on is the one bouncing in your heart, so to speak. Your heart (i.e., Love) is the only source of reference/intelligence/measurement/judgment you need address for the coming years. I can state quite categorically that things are going to get a lot worse. Safety in knowing exactly who you are will help you weather the coming storms. This is only the beginning.

Now you know what's going on. What will you do with that information?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Simple answer.
I'm putting my plan in effect to rule the world. Don't worry, you'll all be bowing down to me soon. And then we see what happens from there. Soon...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join