It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Tsunami Attack fits in with Emergency Phone Number List

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure why a global conspiracy would manipulate events to coincide with emergency numbers for the US, and 1 for Europe.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Would be good if people made a note of Bardon's posts and the numbers involved, for when it all quietens down and conspiracy fora begin investigating/discussing the situation

By then, Bardon's post might have mysteriously vanished into the ether

So - to avoid having to deal with paid-disinformants who might challenge you for ' source please' etc. -- it would be very handy to have Bardon's info ready to hand -- see how they deal with that

Anyone reading, won't take more than a couple of seconds to save Bardon's info. Because as sure as there are little green apples, it will become relevant in months and years to come, just as pertinent info about 9/11 and other disasters continues to be important and much discussed, ten years later

Wouldn't hurt to put Bardon's info out there in other forums, either, right now

the more widely it's spread, the safer it is - and the faster it will allow bright minds to get to work analysing it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
well it is possible then that the seven eleven food stores ( 7/11) are illuminati controlled too omg what are they putting in our slurpees??? thank you op for breaking this wide open!!!!

it is no more rediculous then anything else in this thread, we need to come up with a cute name for these number loving crazies right now i am going with paranoid number doom trolls but we need something shorter.......

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
I'm not sure why a global conspiracy would manipulate events to coincide with emergency numbers for the US, and 1 for Europe.

It is always difficult to work out what they're up to, we can only speculate, but it's clear that a pattern has emerged. The Illuminati are well known to care about specific numbers

Here's a video which looks into this

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller

edit on 14-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

We need to get his information out!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Nice work in your posts !

Hope your efforts are appreciated

And yes -- we DO need to get the info out there. Too easy to become overly-absorbed in trivia within the one small arena/forum -- it's similar to putting all the eggs in one basket

Safety in numbers. The more who know, the safer information is because the more widely it's disseminated

So grab Bardon's observations and make them FLY, people --- give WINGS to those DOW digits -- spread that info around !

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And here again are Bardon 81's observations as posted on ATS -- for those who missed it the first or second time around or who're only now coming to this thread:

'

The Dow Jones closed down 228.4 yesterday and the longitude of the epicenter of this megaquake was given as 142 Degrees 22' 8.4". Just a coincidence, precognition or advance warning of a terrorist nuclear submarine attack?

followed up by Bardon's subsequent post in response to enquiry:

I'm saying the coincidence of the digits in the Dow Jones close yesterday has me thinking there is more to this story than natural disaster. The latitude of the earthquake was 38 19' 19.2" by 142 '22 "8.4 longitude. hasn't quite reached my dew point but it doesn't feel random enough to me. The Dow closed at 11 19 84.38 down 142. 22 8.4

Here's the thead: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it's Page 5. The poster is Bardon 81

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Dow isn't even priced in 10ths. On March 11 it closed down 127 points.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Ok. It begins.

Would you post your source, thanks ?

Please include all information at your disposal which will refute Bardon's

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

information at my disposal? Read any market quote. They're all the same unless you get your info from conspiracy world... The DOW closed at 12011 on Friday March 11, 2011 - down 127 points from the open.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
reply to post by Dock9

information at my disposal? Read any market quote. They're all the same unless you get your info from conspiracy world... The DOW closed at 12011 on Friday March 11, 2011 - down 127 points from the open.

EXCEPT .... that Bardon referred to 'yesterday ' when he posted in ATS on the 11th

Which would surely mean that Bardon was referring to the day before he posted on the 11th ?

So why not post comprehensively and in detail -- as Bardon did -- seeing as you have stated point blank, in a public forum, that he is incorrect ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

The DOW closed down 87 points on the 10th.

Look, the guy quoted a closing price of one hundred and eleven thousand plus some points. The DOW has been trading under 14000 points for the last 2 years. Just read and stock market page. sigh.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
reply to post by Dock9

The DOW closed down 87 points on the 10th.

Look, the guy quoted a closing price of one hundred and eleven thousand plus some points. The DOW has been trading under 14000 points for the last 2 years. Just read and stock market page. sigh.

10 Mar 2011 ... By Ken Sweet, contributing writerMarch 10, 2011: 4:20 PM ET ... At the preliminary close, the Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) tumbled 228 points

money.cnn.com...

You appear to have far greater knowledge of the stock exchange than I -- who couldn't give a toss about it ordinarily -- so why not get in and help uncover Bardon's info, rather than sighing ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

For 10 March 2011

The Dow Jones industrial average closed at 11,984.61, down 228.48 points or 1.9 per cent. The broader S&P 500 closed at 1295.11, down 24.91 points or 1.9 per cent – marking its biggest one-day tumble in more than two weeks.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Stock exchange is akin to a foreign language to me, but I'll continue to look around. Meanwhile, Bardon's digits appear to have been substantiated, even when reliant upon my very inexpert research

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So where does the UK emergency number (999) fit into this?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

That's a obvious one.

That is 666 upside down! Everybody knows the Illuminated like 666!

Pun intended.
edit on 14-3-2011 by PureET because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by DAVID64
Are these numbers that were used in the past, before 911 was established as the emergency contact number. Off topic : What brought you back Phage ?

All explained below:-

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number

Aren't you saying that 77 is linked to July 7 in the UK? Dialing 77 doesn't get you the police haha.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Interesting corelation. My question would be, so what? So many threads on this site are about odd coincidences and correspondences. No one ever answers the question 'so what?'. Coincidences happen. You chose an arbitrary numbering system and found a corelation between it and the date of significant events. You could to the same with any set of numbers.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by duality90

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by DAVID64
Are these numbers that were used in the past, before 911 was established as the emergency contact number. Off topic : What brought you back Phage ?

All explained below:-

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number

Aren't you saying that 77 is linked to July 7 in the UK? Dialing 77 doesn't get you the police haha.

I sense the 'emergency' button's been clicked on the disinformants' hotline

NOwhere did I interpret the OP's post to imply that 77 is linked to UK dialling

as you must know perfectly well

considering the UK does NOT have 'states' - it has counties

And you'll notice .... surely ... that the OP stated, " 77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police "

unless I've misunderstood the OP

Are you aware of any 'states' in the UK ? Therefore, we must presume the OP was referring to the United STATES of America, musn't we ?

So other than attempting to disinform, what was the purpose of your post ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join