It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of America E-Mail Leaks Are Here, How Much Will They Hurt?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Bank Of America E-Mail Leaks Are Here, How Much Will They Hurt?

blogs.forbes.com

This morning, hacker group Anonymous went after Bank of America by releasing e-mails said to reveal “corruption and fraud” at the largest U.S. bank.

The emails, which were being teased for much of the weekend from Twitter account @OperationLeakS, are related to improper foreclosures by the Bank of America.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So, Bank of America is being exposed by a Wikileaks support group called Anonymous. They recently released, a few hours ago, emails about "improper mortgage processes" practiced by the bank. Anonymous said on its Twitter account that today’s release is just Part One of other e-mails it will release on the issue. No big surprise for us, but it's nice to have actual confirmation for the rest of us.

blogs.forbes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

I wonder if anonymous is going to be sued by Assange for stealing his information and posting it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

He could certainly use the money right now, couldn't he?

Do you know if this was posted already? I searched and couldn't find it. I thought this would be kind of important; I guess not. LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

I wonder if anonymous is going to be sued by Assange for stealing his information and posting it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

Lets hope that people get angry, and not just throw around the "oh, thats what banks do".

People need to wake the f *ck up, our country and its people are rotting.

BTW that has got to be the funniest avatar i have ever seen Winnie.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

To my knowledge the only other threads I saw the Bank of America info was in the wikileaks / assange threads. However, it only touched on the subject of assange making comments about BoA and illegal activity, and then contradiciting himself a month ago by saying he has not read through all of the documents to know for sure.

To date, assange nor wikileaks has released the supposed smoking gun of Bank of America.

So you should be good.

As a side note the improper mortgage info has already come to light with other banks. It revolves around forclosure procedures and how offical documents were signed and notarized (turns out some where not, making the repoessions of the house technically illegal). The banks have been ordered to ensure their paperwork is in order, and several state courts / AG's have reinforced that.

In one state, and I am drawing a blank right now, the Sheriffs department (which is the entity responsible for seizures of this manner) gave notice they would not enforce any seizures until the paperwork was fixed and legally binding.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Downloaded. Looks interesting so far.
edit on 14-3-2011 by strato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I know some stuff first hand

They hired graduate student/astrophysicists (from Brown University) to restructure (code) their books in 2008...

I know this because a friend of the family was involved

I have been assured that NOBOBY will ever be able to figure out the truth

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Thats the 64 thousand dollar question. What is the truth? Is there a truth to this, or is it activity that is legal, but some people just dont agree with?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
A bank that's corrupt and has committed fraud... I would think its common place, I guess until the common man can afford lobbyiest and assasins, I don't think such things will change.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

excellent point !!!

No, I don't
they both have the same boss (CIA)

and besides how did anon get their hands
on the file when Assange is very careful
about encryption keys?

Assange has been derailed by the media
on several fronts. The CIA felt it time to
pass the torch of disinfo on to their
sister organization who they feel has a better
chance of being credible.

It's all disinfo. And this would have been
coming from Assange if he was smart
enough to keep his junk in his pants.
Another CIA asset bites the dust.
With people waking up, I doubt that
Assange would last as long as Bin Laden
did.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

excellent point !!!

No, I don't
they both have the same boss (CIA)

Any evidence or is this just the usual table-thumping rhetoric?

Is this your opinion? Or do you somehow know something that nobody else does?

I'm guessing you're just saying words and hoping they may be true? Am I right?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Stealing his information? They are in it together. Assange is friends with the people releasing this data. This isn't the media source your use to.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse

Stealing his information? They are in it together. Assange is friends with the people releasing this data. This isn't the media source your use to.

Uhm no.. My comment references Assanges actions towards the Guardian Newspaper in Britain. Assange provided the Guardian, and a few other outlets, with all of the leak material with the understanding that they cannot release it until Assange says so.

Someone at wikileaks leaked a second complete leak to the Guardian. The Guardian said since the fino was leaked to them by a person different than Assange, that they were no longer bound by the agreement with Assange, and were going to print more info than agrred to with Assange.

When assange found out he threatened to sue them, claiming that he, assange, owned the information and that any release of info would cause him financial harm.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

well I don't have time to go hunting links
but they have been posted before on
ATS.

Commander X has stated that anon is CIA.

4chan is also funded through CIA (anon hangs out there)

4chan is also a CIA Server

And the link in my sig, it connects wikileaks
to Soros and the CIA through NED Grants.

So Anon and wikileaks both have the same boss
and the same funding.

And they both are exposing the same people
supposedly. Assange threatened this bank
dump 3 months ago and then anon follows up
with the actual dump.

maybe u need to catch up on some reading

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Found These Links
twitter.com...#
twitter.com...#

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by mr-lizard

well I don't have time to go hunting links
but they have been posted before on
ATS.

Commander X has stated that anon is CIA.

4chan is also funded through CIA (anon hangs out there)

4chan is also a CIA Server

And the link in my sig, it connects wikileaks
to Soros and the CIA through NED Grants.

So Anon and wikileaks both have the same boss
and the same funding.

And they both are exposing the same people
supposedly. Assange threatened this bank
dump 3 months ago and then anon follows up
with the actual dump.

maybe u need to catch up on some reading

Gee...a member once cited info that said ATS was on a US Army server...what does that make you?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Correction, could cause wikileaks financial harm. A breach of contract issue this one. I'm not going to pass any judgement. Let the courts do that.
Also on a previous reply you mentioned wikileaks having BOA documents. Did I miss them saying that? Afaik they only said a 'major US bank'. Might not be BOA?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Back to the point of the thread!
BoA, Wachovia and others were found also to have been knowingly laundering $Billions in drug money...what was their punishment? Who has gone to jail?

Evidence of fraudulent mortgage practices and foreclousures have been rife for a long time. Add to that the selling of fraudulemt mortgage backed securities - where the banks were selling the same mortgage debt to multiple investors - and once again we have to ask, what is the punishment, and who has gone to jail.

Of course, there has been no punishment and nobody has, or will, go to jail. They are untouchable because they know that if one falls, the others will also fall once the mask has slipped. I did read late last week that there is an imminent report (government I think) stating that after a lengthy investigation, not a single case of mortgage or foreclosure fraud has been found. If that is correct, it's just going to inflame the situation even more, especially when there are so many documented cases of clear fraud out there. Simply repeating the lies all the time will not make it go away or the people forget!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join