It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Jews run Hollywood and the media? Let a Jew tell you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Article

Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

So a Jewish journalist Joel Stein says that the number of people who think Hollywood is run by Jews has dropped to 22% from 50% in the 1960s makes America very dumb, he applauded how well the Anti-Defamation League had done in wiping out any questioning of who runs the show, even if this silences the truth (which it does).

Just how Jewish is Hollywood? Well a few weeks before Stein’s column the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times demanding the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract. Look at the list he presents:

• News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish)
• Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish)
• Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish)
• Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew)
• Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish)
• CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel)
• MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish)
• NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

Pretty much he is saying that without the Jews controlling Hollywood we would not have such great programs as MTV and all the other wonderful programs which have been so helpful in progressing our civilizations to music about drugs, sex, and violence or television shows about the same. We would never have been blessed with the likes of Lil’ Wayne and Twilight’s Bella.

Yeah, thanks for that you helped us out a lot! [/sarcasm]

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

Do not fret about that, it is just a mere coincidence that all eight major film studios are run by Jews, obviously there is no conspiracy in that, right?

But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

I noticed throughout this story he tried to make it seem tongue-in-cheek while openly and proudly boasting about the disproportionate success and control by Jews. He slams the Americans for being idiots and applauds the ADL for doing a great job at intentionally making the masses more moronic. He had to add a tongue-in-cheek flavor to this article or how else could they justifiably dismiss it?

If you do not like David Duke that is fine. Do not listen to the messenger just listen to the facts presented and form your own conclusion.
edit on 3/14/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Great post. Of course when you post a David Duke video, people will try to shoot you and him down.

I've never seen anyone really challenge the points that he makes, they just call him racist and hit reply.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
thankfully you're not in the entertainment bussiness, or else you'd be out of a job. or forced to humiliate yourself and publicly apologize on live t.v. on one of their networks.

i believe it, how on earth can someone like steve carrell become famous and land 120 million dollar movie roles like that stupid waste of money so called comedy, bruce almighty.

they may run hollywood and have their gentile pet dogs, like tom hanks, but the majority of the great actors are not jewish.

actually jews are the worst actors, and are often included in movies as favors to relatives, business associates and friends.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
they run hollywood?? thats a real shocker

I wonder what other stuff they completely and utterly run???????

david stern (jewish)
gary bettman (jewish)
bud selig (jewish)
roger goodell (non-jewish front)
george bodenheimer (jewish)

who knows what industry the folks I posted above run???

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Here is a link to the board of directors and interlock directorates with the media www.fair.org... . So if Jew's have taken over the media, do that mean that they have also taken over the related energy, technology, finance and military companies? I know a lot or red flags are getting raised when looking at the inside job for 9/11 in relation to Jewish influence within the finance and military sectors. Is this where the real terrorism threat that we need to be concerned about is? Destruction of economy, perpetual war, media propaganda and loss of liberties as corporate takeover occurs within the government and other aspects of life?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
they run hollywood?? thats a real shocker

I wonder what other stuff they completely and utterly run???????

david stern (jewish)
gary bettman (jewish)
bud selig (jewish)
roger goodell (non-jewish front)
george bodenheimer (jewish)

who knows what industry the folks I posted above run???

I guess that would be sports. Wierd. I never thought about that. If I remember correctly I believe David Stern is the NBA or something.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I was curious about David Stern, so I googled his name, and you were right.

From Wikipedia; en.wikipedia.org...

David Joel Stern[1] (born September 22, 1942) is the commissioner of the National Basketball Association. He began his association with The Association in 1966 as outside counsel, joined the NBA in 1978 as General Counsel, and became the league's Executive Vice President in 1980. He became Commissioner in 1984, succeeding Larry O'Brien. He is credited with increasing the popularity of the NBA in the 1990s and 2000s. Stern has served on the Rutgers University Board of Overseers and currently serves as Chair of the Board of Trustees of Columbia University. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
walk around hollywood on a friday and see all the guys with black hats and curly sideburn things.

my granny was jewish btw...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Who cares about what arbitrary labels get assigned to the people who are the big execs in the entertainment world?

The point for us is: What are they doing? And the point for their stockholders is: Are they raking in the dough?

What does it matter what religion they say they are? They might even be lying about that!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

What does it matter what religion they say they are? They might even be lying about that!

funny how true that statement is...jews cannot trace their ancestry back to the old testament and are pretty much all Ashkenazi converts...they are lying about being jewish because it provides the perfect "oppressed" cover, and its all nonsense...hollywood is nothing, jews control the federal reserve and private banks everywhere...their religion is to think everyone else is subhuman, and that is the reason for much of the worlds ills...but anybody who approaches this truth is an anti-semite of course...and for the record, David Stern is a terrifying man, just ask Stan Van Gundy...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hell Yeah!

Mean even here they're always in top positions. Don't know what it is about them, but they've definitely got something going on. Thinking of converting myself

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well, I have always heard that the Jews were running the banking cartel that runs everything, and have never read evidence to the contrary. The thing that really makes me sick is this: Linky

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can't remember where I saw it, but I watched an amazing documentary on Walt Disney a while back that detailed his career, apparently he was the only real competition for the Jewish domination of the media, a battle he would eventually loose. Has anybody else seen that video or know the one I'm talking about?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
we all know that exploited teenage stars run hollywood, it fuels the child consumption which in turn fuels product placement which fuels the way children are brought up into the world, and if you control the generation you control the future. So the only question is who controls the exploited hollywood stars, sometimes themselves, sometimes the parents, sometimes a publicity agent, either way the power is in the hands of a child and the end result is always crash and burn.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Has anybody else seen that video or know the one I'm talking about?

Yes, might still be floating around youtube. Here's a link to the information presented in the video I saw, can't say for sure it's the same though.

www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As Marge Simpson once said..........."Lowenstein"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I'm not even Jewish, but I want to know how I can become "Mega-Jewish" like Jerry Zucker. What does he do? Eat Ultra-Kosher foods? Does he observe the ever loving crap out of the Sabbath? Does he have a bullet proof yarmulke that doubles as a deadly throwing disk?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hollywood is run by Elitist that happen to be Jewish.

If you need proof......Pauly Shore was given a movie deal.

I have heard him laugh about it...

Jewish people don't deny this. They are proud of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
reply to post by Misoir

I'm not even Jewish, but I want to know how I can become "Mega-Jewish" like Jerry Zucker. What does he do? Eat Ultra-Kosher foods? Does he observe the ever loving crap out of the Sabbath? Does he have a bullet proof yarmulke that doubles as a deadly throwing disk?

From my experience growing up in a heavily-jewish area, to be mega-Jewish you must:

-Use Yiddish phrases whenever possible
-Speak with a New York City (pref. Brooklyn) accent - even if you've never stepped foot in NY
-Make sure you remind everyone that you're Jewish through media, interviews or routines
- indulge in a glamorous lifestyle along with being a complete slob (i.e. no manners or cleanliness habits)
-Be active in a local Temple
-Have 0 original ideas of your own but excel at parasitic behavior as far as leeching ideas and opportunity
-Have the personality of a Dry Erase Marker

My observations folks. I think I about covered it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Many years ago, in Québec, there was this supermarket chain called Steinberg. It was very popular.

One day, it's founder gave a lecture to Gentiles in a university in Montréal.

He said that while we were young, we would party and have fun, to profit from our early years, while they, the Jews, were studying and working hard.

He followed by saying that when our adult life began, we had no choice but to work hard for the rest of our lives for them, the Jews, while they could spend the rest of their lives enjoying a good life being our bosses.

A few years later, he went bankrupt and his markets were totally erased from our sight. He is never mentioned anywhere anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join