It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get a bloody grip people !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It seems that many ..
1. Forgot , failed or did not take basic science in school...
2. Are in need of serious psychiatric help..
EARTHQUAKES ARE NATURAL PHENOMENA !!! Caused by shifting plates in the earths crust.
Japan has had earthquakes throughout its history - the japanese people know this from birth and have adapted and prepare for earthquakes to include designing buildings to withstand them and emergency response..
The earthquake was NOT THE WORK OF SOME PRIMITIVE DIETY , HAARP, ALIENS OR WHATEVER OTHER PREPOSTEROUS IDEAS THAT ARE FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE.!!!
IT WAS NATURE AND AT TIMES NATURE IS BRUTAL.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i have no idea what you're talking about. however, all the capitalized words are WINNING!

earthquakes are not caused by "supermoons", i agree.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If Harrp has the capibilities i've read about its not out of the realm of possibilities....

The rest i'd agree with though

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It was CTHULU!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
It seems that many ..
1. Forgot , failed or did not take basic science in school...
2. Are in need of serious psychiatric help..
EARTHQUAKES ARE NATURAL PHENOMENA !!! Caused by shifting plates in the earths crust.
Japan has had earthquakes throughout its history - the japanese people know this from birth and have adapted and prepare for earthquakes to include designing buildings to withstand them and emergency response..
The earthquake was NOT THE WORK OF SOME PRIMITIVE DIETY , HAARP, ALIENS OR WHATEVER OTHER PREPOSTEROUS IDEAS THAT ARE FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE.!!!
IT WAS NATURE AND AT TIMES NATURE IS BRUTAL.

You're right cause it was reptilian shapeshifters embedded high up in the US Gov't using a modified Tesla Earthquake Machine in an attempt to crash the global economy and continue to federalize our money! Get your facts straight buddy!

I for one welcome our new government bank lizard overlords

edit on 13-3-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well I just do not know what to think when I read and hear about things like the Secretary of Defense saying that man has the capability to geoengineer and use nature as a weapon.
www.fas.org...

Do you people not remember a man by the name of Nikola Tesla?

link   
reply to post by optimus primal

I'd say it is BI-WINNING and that it was a warlock that caused this and couldn't be anything else.

link   
Taking a dump is a natural act also caused by nature, but x-lax or a swift hard kick in the stomach can cause the same effect......Don't blame everything on Mother Nature either.....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing at one point, and then realized that the things that we discuss and research here, naturally causes us to be more concerned with just the "regular" thought process. We question everything at all times, and if something looks fishy (even if its an Earthquake) we tend to think outside the box.

I would rather read the thoughts and ideas of others, then to conform to MSM, as we would be more aware of any possible hidden agendas. When you join a place like ATS, I figure when you sign in, you expect to see and hear things that you could and would never get any where else.

When the dust finally settles, things can go either way... a regular Earth process, or something much more sinister, either way, I rather hear the other side of things, and then weed it out myself.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

The way you seem to perceive the ignorance around you as anything less than an illusion bought on by your on mind that tells you that you are undoubtedly correct about everything despite the leniency that you do not show allthough you should toward allternative hypothethese and theories that so far have helped shaped the world and continue to do so despite dis-belief or irrelavance at the time and can be only considerd a good thing because people are actually waking up and thinking for once, Instead of critisizing or claiming granduer over a meer mortal that quite plausably does not know every fact and figure which defines most of the target audience your post refers to, maybe you should stop complaining and infact grab hold of the mortal coils yourself and seek to enlighten your common tiny mind through other means than whatever reason or point you had behind this thread.
edit on 13/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I was thinking the same thing at one point, and then realized that the things that we discuss and research here, naturally causes us to be more concerned with just the "regular" thought process. We question everything at all times, and if something looks fishy (even if its an Earthquake) we tend to think outside the box.

I would rather read the thoughts and ideas of others, then to conform to MSM, as we would be more aware of any possible hidden agendas. When you join a place like ATS, I figure when you sign in, you expect to see and hear things that you could and would never get any where else.

When the dust finally settles, things can go either way... a regular Earth process, or something much more sinister, either way, I rather hear the other side of things, and then weed it out myself.

Peace, NRE.

Very true.. When seeking truth one needs an open mind, logic, reason, common sense and intuition used together to find answers.. Lately much of that seems to have flown out the window here with the few who post well thought out replies overlooked and drowned out by senseless drivel and fearmongering.. An open mind is good but it must be used ...
Hope making sense just having my morning coffee here..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
It was CTHULU!

no...No...NO!

it was NIBIRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

The way you seem to perceive the ignorance around you as anything less than an illusion bought on by your on mind that tells you that you are undoubtedly correct about everything despite the leniency that you do not show allthough you should toward allternative hypothethese and theories that so far have helped shaped the world and continue to do so despite dis-belief or irrelavance at the time and can be only considerd a good thing because people are actually waking up and thinking for once, Instead of critisizing or claiming granduer over a meer mortal that quite plausably does not know every fact and figure which defines most of the target audience your post refers to, maybe you should stop complaining and infact grab hold of the mortal coils yourself and seek to enlighten your common tiny mind through other means than whatever reason or point you had behind this thread.
edit on 13/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

One of those days.. Usually I laugh about it all .. We all have bad days lah ..
Nothing wrong with an open mind - so long as it functions..
Anyhow ta for reply and no worries..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

As you say. It would be grand if people actually thought about things and took time to anaylise information before either branding it to be either true or false, we all have "these days" From time to time allthough neither irritation or irational branding of meer words that people dont really know how to use these days should cloud our personal judgement in the search for truths that need to become evident. Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

theres something almost authorative about caps lock.....it really makes the point doesnt it? to shout it, or we could act like humans and just talk it through....

i appreciate your rant and i agree, however just because others arent conforming to your way of thinking doesnt mean u have to make a nonsense thread like this...everyone is entiteled to their own opinions, if we all thought the same then our lives would be extremely dull.

i like that people think out of the box, not only does it generate discussions that u might not otherwise have, it also shows the diversity and uniqueness in us all.

learn to embrace other people thoughts and opinions and then u can switch the caps lock off

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

No, hes too busy sleeping. Musta been Dagon

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I have a bloody grip on a bloody knife and now I am getting framed for bloody murder!
It is all your fault.

Earthquakes are natural phenomena but nothing says they can't break records for severity and continue doing so for the unforeseen future. Never good, no matter what the cause.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sometimes I like being outragious in thought to good to exand and explode into pieces than rejoiin all the possiblities, quite frankly were not in the flow, in the flow of knowing, privy to intell that gets us on the hit list
Were just information gathers. Most everyone thinks information flows in a stright line, sometimes its given in hints, Just because the HARRP was used 50 years ago for playing with clouds, does not mean it has another 29 uses since than esp with satilites and computers and programes, always recall your knowing is -20 to 40 years behind the public release including universities. The path of information can be crazy at times relax and enjoy

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

theres something almost authorative about caps lock.....it really makes the point doesnt it? to shout it, or we could act like humans and just talk it through....

i appreciate your rant and i agree, however just because others arent conforming to your way of thinking doesnt mean u have to make a nonsense thread like this...everyone is entiteled to their own opinions, if we all thought the same then our lives would be extremely dull.

i like that people think out of the box, not only does it generate discussions that u might not otherwise have, it also shows the diversity and uniqueness in us all.

learn to embrace other people thoughts and opinions and then u can switch the caps lock off

No worries
got it out of my system and back to regular text..
Lol had let out a scream just prior to making post and all the birds and animals here went silent for 10 minutes.. The joy of living in the country.. Every once in awhile one has to shout or end up going mad.. Ta for reply

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I have a bloody grip on a bloody knife and now I am getting framed for bloody murder!
It is all your fault.

Earthquakes are natural phenomena but nothing says they can't break records for severity and continue doing so for the unforeseen future. Never good, no matter what the cause.

Don't worry the judge is a friend..

True and have a feeling that we will see more record breaking natural phenomena in the future.. Gives one a renewed respect and appreciation for nature..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join