It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will TPTB sit on their hands during major disasters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Recent history has made me ask myself this question time and time again. High ups have not even tried to hide the fact that population control is needed on a massive scale. There is a lot of speculation on this subject in a seemingly never ending range of subjects from conspiracy theories, religion, spirituality, unnatural and natural phenomena, politics, science, media and so on...

I would like you all look at what happened during Katrina and ask yourselves who we can really rely on to get creditable info during extreme times of stress? And who can we really rely on to have a sense of security? (To be the alternative to just frantic doom and gloom). I am impressed about how this site has cut around the msm and got reliable info to people while the talking heads were scrambling their words as if they are so used to bickering opinion that they actually forgot how to report.

I myself would not doubt TPTB would delay any preventative action or crucial response to a natural or man- made disaster while putting up a facade of “we are doing all that we can”. Are you doing all that you can? Because we will crush that facade.

Remember Katrina
THX-
^A^

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
TPTB will never let a good catastrophe go to waste..it is all about Order out of Chaos.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well, I am sure that most people on here will tell you all disasters are caused by TPTB.

Some people just don't think that anything can happen without a conspiracy behind it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Conspiracy or not, these things are happening. The question remains: how do we take control of our own destiny?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If you think about the 50 or so million Chinese and Russians killed in ww2 then all the people killed in all the wars and natural disasters then do the math on how many children would of resulted from 3-4 generations I would say they are doing fine pruning the populous.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
you've put your finger on a major facet of the relationship between "the elite" and "the sheep".

they tell us that, if we give them trillions of our dollars and an acceptance of their leadership, they will protect us and save us when the inevitable disaster happens.

they believe that they have an omnipotence by virtue of their positions (either elected or unelected), their "training" and "special educations", their narcissistic belief that they have some knowledge or competence that they will be able to act as gods when they are tasked with swinging into action.

these people have been inculcated with the idea that they are "public servants" or saviors for us idiots who are unable to fend for ourselves. they pay themselves exorbitant salaries, allow themselves unfettered access to the nation's treasures, and conduct these self-congratulatory "homeland security" junkets on our dime...where the only thing they study is the five-star hotels' and conference centers' bars, and the resort cities' contingent of hookers, dope dealers and leather bars.

these "public servants" are failures. they have nothing but their own porous ego structures propping up the propaganda they preach to us. they are fat, overfed, overconfident, incapable "men" and "women" who would run like scared child if they actually had to stand face to face with a real disaster.

the worst part about it is we let them get away with this stuff, and we believe the incessant river of sewage that pours from their marketing and PR divisions.

what we saw with katrina was the inevitable failure of our naivete and their abject impotence to manage anything but a double shot of scotch purchased with a fedgov expense account. these fema and homeland security people are walking human garbage. they sat and watched from 20 million dollar helicopters the superdome chaos, pretending they were in a "command and control position" while people on the ground drowned, went hungry, thirsty and were preyed upon by a mechanism they, in all their wisdom, had created.

if there is a serious disaster - and by serious, i mean perhaps seismic activity off the coast of charleston, boston, san diego like that we saw on the eleventh - the only people we can count on will be ourselves.

the GS13s and up who have appointed themselves our "protectors" will be sitting in a half billion dollar bunker somewhere, eating out of a catered lunchroom, breathing triple-filtered air and drinking purified water, giving each other orders over encrypted satellite phones and blaming somebody else for their limp-noodle impotence.

i truly hate each one of these people. and for every round of ammunition I reload, or every case of MREs I stockpile, or every gallon of gas I hoard, i say a little prayer that i will someday have the chance to one day look one of these people in the face on my terms, and let them experience what a disaster really feels like.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

I would like you all look at what happened during Katrina and ask yourselves who

Remember Katrina
THX-
^A^

I lived thru katrina and let me tell you I still think something was up with HOW LONG it took them to bring food and water!!
That was ridiculous!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

i truly hate each one of these people. and for every round of ammunition I reload, or every case of MREs I stockpile, or every gallon of gas I hoard, i say a little prayer that i will someday have the chance to one day look one of these people in the face on my terms, and let them experience what a disaster really feels like.

Give em a dose of they own medicine!!

new topics

top topics

join