It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humans, We Are Alone in this world! No ETs/superbeings :-( So Sad...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeangqi
Dear E.T please dont pretend to be benevolent alien beings flying around the world and shutting down nuclear silos

Dear E.T please dont pretend to be superhero to stop deaths and mass destruction!

We do not need to rely on aliens! OF COURSE!

Mother Nature is "NATURE by HERSELF" ! No brutal! We are merely "cells" on Mother Nature!

We must defeat ETs! Secret projects! Magic..........YES

Long live to ignorance

edit on 13-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

You forgot to mention the robots, sir.

And transforming costumes. I take this as an offense.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by raistlinmajere8
bahahahahahahahahahaha

These are the kind of posts that are making ATS a bad place to visit.
edit on 13-3-2011 by raistlinmajere8 because: (no reason given)

I mean seriously.

First of all, there is no solid proof that aliens exist.

Secondly, you're now saying that they don't exist because of natural disasters happening on Earth.

lolwut

Oh and one last question. How old are you OP? 12 or 13 years old?

lol how else would you prove that aliens don't exist silly!

Irrefutable evidence is staring us in the face!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

I can agree with this. Whether ET's or real or not, I think humanity depends on humanity.

If we put our minds together we could do some neat things.

Lets all try to agree not to fight eachother. If we work together we achieve more.
edit on 13-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Jeeze, thanks. I've been awake all night hoping someone would point this out to me. I can't tell you how much your great depth of insight means to me. It's amazing you came along just when I needed you.

hey, no thanks necessary.

I am so smart.

expect more brilliance to come!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Explain why me and my brother saw a circular gun metal disc shaped object hovering silently on the 4th october 2009 at exactly 8:16pm on a sunday night?

prior to seeing this for 5mins we were watching an orange ball also hovering silently, looking unstable in state, can only describe it as an orange ball of fire. Would like to mention that the ball was dropping hot molten looking blobs over the housing estate. I have searched the internet high n low for anything that looked samiliar to the object for this video below, its viewed in thermal imaging but gives a good idea on how it was acting.

www.youtube.com...

Keep this short,

object propulsed itself straight upto the heavens, achieved ideal height within a matter of 15-20 secs maybe little more, a few clouds present but that did not effect what we saw,tracked it as the object gained attitude it went from orange colour to red and faint red as it got to heigher attitude....

then can only describe seeing multiple red dots in a random confined group...they went out to present a circular disc that contrasted against the black night sky, the disc looked a gun metal kind of blurry looking, no sooner the lights went out it started to move toward the m18 motorway (Im crap at est height.....but it was roughly 5,000-10,000 or maybe heigher? i dont know how high that is in terms of a plane but this was huge object!) it disappeared then reappeared, looked to be going at a cruising speed then as it flew over the motorway it sped up and then lost sight of it...

15min later an helicopter- Merlin by the way...which is military flew around us twice then went in direction of the object...

now that is back in 2009 and havent forgotten a single thing of what happened that night and for that matter never will...

Im not saying its ET but maybe military(Im pretty sure that the helicopter was scrambled to incept the object and try move it away, which is pretty concerning-why would they use a military heli to incept this if its military craft?)

From what i witnessed that night, im swaying more to ET

In conclusion to this Im going to say on my life and brother also agrees we are not alone
mark my words!

edit on 13-3-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is a winning thread I should say!

It is awesome!

You guys have the shiniest, sharpest logico-rhetorical swords I've ever seen.

I'll tell you a secret, which the aliens told me when I was 2 or 3 years old.

I was lying in bed when they appeared, 4 of them (each of them have 4 eyes, and they were wearing some kind of special cape, seriously). They told me a secret.

I feel like telling, but maybe I should resist the urge.

This secret is not a word, nor a sentence, nor a paragraph.

It's a symbol.

But once it gets out, it's like opening a can of worms.

They have shiny capes, which is multipurpose.
edit on 3/13/2011 by laymanskeptic because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2011 by laymanskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

I believe most people when they say they saw something. I believe you.

There is a reason you are inclined to believe that it's ET, it's a good reason.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Awww great theres probably 30 people on these forums who are gonna read this, break down into tears, and go and committ suicide tonight, good job op!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thank you, alot of people I see post things on here its hard to take them serious, but If you've read the description of events that I have posted about what we saw that night, you've actually read something that really happened to us

peace!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Law of non-interference is in effect.

Unless we learn our one main lesson, we will be stuck on the same track.

- If we rely on an external force to us - we are on the wrong track.
this could be aliens, ET, government, second coming of Jesus, Mehdi, Buddha or anything external.

- We are not alone but we are on our own on this planet. The ETs will not allow us to destroy the planet - she is very valuable but they couldn't care less about us. That attitude is perfect. That is where we need to be.
We need to lose our polarity on issues.
We need to show that we show initiative eventhough this stupidity was not created by the rest of us 7 billion people but just couple of 100k people that are sucking this planet and the rest of us dry of resources, ideas, creativity, love and cooperation.

No - I don't believe we are alone but they will not interfere for our own sake. We each individually decided to reincarnate on this planet to learn something and agreed to whatever conditions that would come our way.

What is the worst that could happen, we would lose this overcoat we call life and get another one.
The lessons that we learn by giving up old ideas or showing initiative and learning are the only things worth of value. Physicality is replaceable.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
u sound so certain wer alone show me the evidence wer alone ther is none u cant show any so ur opinion is void
deep down u still know even if ur 100% sure thers NO life else wer u will look to the skys in awe and wonder what mysteries lie deep in the abyss because without thes feelings to explore and learn new amazing things we would still be stuck in the restriced brutal and disgusting society led by religion
THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So your argument is that we are alone because no benevolent alien species came to save our collective ass in our time of need. Who said they have to benevolent? Or even interested?
If I looked down on our planet and saw what we had made of it and what was happening, I wouldn't save our asses either.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So OP, tell me this. You've been to EVERY SINGLE PLANET, STAR, AND MOON in the WHOLE UNIVERSE and didn't see any other life? I totally believe you.............. Gtfo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

If he wants to live in a box and limit his thinking to that of the typical person who just watches TV all day and drinks beer, that's great and all but why post on ATS? Doesn't seem like this is the place for him.

Trolls are fun sometimes though.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
If aliens exist, then they don't care about us.

They just want to steal our money so they can fund their genetic research they do on humans.

These vicious extraterrestrial beings are hoarding US Dollars to construct their anti-gravity spaceship so they can go back to their planet. They will cause the economic collapse of the US, taking our hard earned money with them.

How's that for a theory..

So depressing...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
So OP, tell me this. You've been to EVERY SINGLE PLANET, STAR, AND MOON in the WHOLE UNIVERSE and didn't see any other life? I totally believe you.............. Gtfo

Nope. The aliens themselves told me. I trust them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by Skate

If he wants to live in a box and limit his thinking to that of the typical person who just watches TV all day and drinks beer, that's great and all but why post on ATS? Doesn't seem like this is the place for him.

I may not believe in aliens, but I believe in magic! That's enough reason for me to be on ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
But if you tell them aliens don't exist, that humanity is all, they would have to work on being decent to one another..
Not to mention focus their energy on understanding that man or women next door who is the real alien.

Really though, as far as I'm concerned you are all insane, now excuse me while I commiserate with my super-god-being on how awful all you people are.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EDL2011
THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE

I'm wrong then, cause I always thought commutativity also applies to that phrase.

But I think I'm right: there are no aliens. The UFO people see are just experimental military aircraft they're testing out when they stole the technology from alie... oops...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I got your message, thanks for the star. I can't reply yet though.

Now to be on topic, this thread has just degraded and is pointless. If someone fails to see the probability of non Earth originating life in the universe (even with the math to back it up) then they are beyond my words.
In fact the OP seems to provoke negative responses and constantly eggs posters on.

This lacks fruit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join