It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Green (Plieadian contactee)...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Alright now i have been doing ALOT of research on this Ascension that we are coming up to. some people may know what im talking about and some may not..well i watched this or listened to it a week ago. around march 2nd to be honest. In this series of videos he says that something was going to happen on march 11th. he said the Plieadians told him a geological event was going to happen...now japan is under water caused by an earthquake of 8.9 richter magnitude. I know there was a huge thread that i did not read the whole thing..but it was about the whole Plieadian and BIlly Meier case..IN MY OPINION. i think its very much real...now while the photos were or could not be real (some of them) i still think its one of the biggest cases ever. next to now what is called the "ufo over Jerusalem"

www.youtube.com...

i dont know how to embed videos on this forum yet..but start with that. listen to all parts if you have a chance. after he says a geological event will happen on march 11th...well let me know what you think.

sorry mods if this is in the wrong section. kinda new here and first time posting an actual "thread"

im not sure what part it is exactly but the only REASON why i went around my work and told everyone i worked with along with another forum i lurk around in (and i can provide screen shots saying that something was going to happen on march 11th..that i posted on march 4th) that something was going to happen on march 11th, was because of this guy...please listen and listen carefully to what he has to say...

edit: i just thought this was extremely relevant and IRONIC that he says a geological even will happen on march 11th. when i watched it before the upload date was on jan 30th of 2011. now it says oct 8th of 2008...
edit on 13-3-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

If you believe in the Meier case, then you should know that the plieadians are in contact with no one but meier. Well, so he says anyway. So, anyone else who claims to be in contact with them are lying/

Oh, and by the way. All meier photos/footage have proved to be frauds. Yes, all of them. Why don't you look into the interesting ufo cases out there and don't waste your time with this rubbish.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Alright mate,could you tell me which video part, he says his prediction in,there is a lot of parts!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

If you believe in the Meier case, then you should know that the plieadians are in contact with no one but meier. Well, so he says anyway. So, anyone else who claims to be in contact with them are lying/

Oh, and by the way. All meier photos/footage have proved to be frauds. Yes, all of them. Why don't you look into the interesting ufo cases out there and don't waste your time with this rubbish.

ive alredy looked into all the cases. ive been through the whole chronological order of ufo cases etc etc. and ya you can prove anything to be a fraud if you put a pretty good story behind it. just like how you can make anything true..with a good enough story.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Alright mate,could you tell me which video part, he says his prediction in,there is a lot of parts!

im going through the videos now..ill update the OP in an hour or so when i know where exactly his prediction is..it just really blows my mind. THE ONLY REASON i listened to it was because it was uploaded in jan 2011. NOW it says oct of 2008. i told 3 of my friends this and they flipped out...and now im concerned. not only was his prediction DEAD ON, BUT youtube is changing upload dates..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Who says?

I do believe Meier and others have been contacted. If you follow - - you understand explicit instructions are give by the Pleiadians. Meier chose to ignore those instructions and blab about his experience.

As a result - - Meier could not prove his claim. He had to fabricate physical evidence. Perhaps some of his photos are real - - but I believe he fabricated at least part (if not most) of them trying to prove his claim.

Ever met Michael Horn? That is some weird dude. He could definitely be "not of this world".

Anyway - - - I have witnessed a UFO. Broad daylight - - clear skies - - around 4:30 in the afternoon.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Who says?

I do believe Meier and others have been contacted. If you follow - - you understand explicit instructions are give by the Pleiadians. Meier chose to ignore those instructions and blab about his experience.

As a result - - Meier could not prove his claim. He had to fabricate physical evidence. Perhaps some of his photos are real - - but I believe he fabricated at least part (if not most) of them trying to prove his claim.

Ever met Michael Horn? That is some weird dude. He could definitely be "not of this world".

Anyway - - - I have witnessed a UFO. Broad daylight - - clear skies - - around 4:30 in the afternoon.

ya billy isnt the only one in contact...my buddies grandfather told him teh other day hes always believed in ufos/aliens and his grandfather also said "oh yea the Plieadians have been sending me messages for years, along with thousands of others"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

ive alredy looked into all the cases. ive been through the whole chronological order of ufo cases etc etc. and ya you can prove anything to be a fraud if you put a pretty good story behind it. just like how you can make anything true..with a good enough story.

No, you come to the conclusion that he is a fraud by looking at the evidence, not putting a good story behind it. And the evidence points to him being a fraud. Not just his photos and footage, but everything. I would be happy to debate with you about meier, but most of the time, meier believers leave the debate

Mr horn is very strange, and a proven lier when it comes to this case.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Who says?

Anyway - - - I have witnessed a UFO. Broad daylight - - clear skies - - around 4:30 in the afternoon

The evidence says!

Im not saying that some of these ufo's are not ET, maybe some of them are. But people should not be so gullible when it comes to cases like this, and its BS. I am a huge ufo believer, and i believe this subject needs further investigation, but cases like this just makes the subject a joke, and thats a shame, and its also a shame that some people are taken in by crap like this

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm not saying that some of these ufo's are not ET, maybe some of them are. But people should not be so gullible when it comes to cases like this, and its BS. I am a huge ufo believer, and i believe this subject needs further investigation, but cases like this just makes the subject a joke, and thats a shame, and its also a shame that some people are taken in by crap like this

What would you do if an off planet being - - showed up at your place - - then told you you had to keep it secret until they gave further instructions?

Would you?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have listened to all of it now. Very compelling stuff, but he never mentioned march 11.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Mr horn is very strange, and a proven liar when it comes to this case.

Please provide specifics.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm not saying that some of these ufo's are not ET, maybe some of them are. But people should not be so gullible when it comes to cases like this, and its BS. I am a huge ufo believer, and i believe this subject needs further investigation, but cases like this just makes the subject a joke, and thats a shame, and its also a shame that some people are taken in by crap like this

What would you do if an off planet being - - showed up at your place - - then told you you had to keep it secret until they gave further instructions?

Would you?

That question really only has two answers.

1. Have everyone consider you've gone insane.
2. Keep your sanity or insanity, to yourself.

I think most people would choose 2.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
That question really only has two answers.

1. Have everyone consider you've gone insane.
2. Keep your sanity or insanity, to yourself.

I think most people would choose 2.

OK - let's try this. Please - stretch your imagination - - don't just say it is bunk.

Do you know the story of Joseph Smith founder of Mormons?

He was out in the grove praying to know the true religion/gospel. A personage appeared to him. (I am generalizing - this is not exact - so let it go). He was given a message and told not to tell anyone. He had some visions in his sleep. He was told to return to the exact same spot in about a years time. This was repeated several times. Joseph followed the explicit instructions. Only after several returns to the exact spot as he was instructed - - was he given a message - - and further instructions to follow.

Suppose these were Pleiadians (who can be physical or light beings). ONLY after testing Joseph for a long time did they trust him in the next step to deliver a message.

No one can prove this is true or isn't true. No one can prove he had visions or "visits". No one can say or prove it was a Spiritual Being or a Pleiadian as a light being.

Still - - - the difference is Joseph followed instructions. Billy Meier did not.

When Meier told his story - - he could not prove it. So he then created photos to prove it really happened.

You might be able to prove Meier fabricated flying saucers - - - but you can not prove that he didn't have contact.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You might be able to prove Meier fabricated flying saucers - - - but you can not prove that he didn't have contact.

Faking the pictures was the hard part, making up all the garbage about "contact" and "messages" would be very easy by comparison. Lets remember that the simplest explanation is often the correct one.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Would you?

Of course i would tell no one! Not unless they gave me evidence to back up my claim.

Please provide specifics.

Thank you

You are joking right? Ok, i will give you an example.

Debunker Derek Bartholomaus has proven that Michael Horn has falsely claimed in his new video "The silent revolution of truth" ( LOL crying loud ) that a number of genuine experts certified that trees seen in a number of WC model picts would actually be large mature trees.

When these genuine experts were contacted, they ALL denied having made such statements, or even to have been contacted at all. Read all about it at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not only does this prove that it's standard procedure for Michael Horn to present expert opinions that are bogus, in support of his case, it also proves again that Horn too is deliberately deceiving. In other words: he is lying.

Oh, and lets no forget the countless times that he has posting on forums pretending to be someone else. The guy is an outright liar.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You sound like another person who knows little about the case, and about Mr horn. If you want to debate with me, then do it Here

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You sound like another person who knows little about the case, and about Mr horn. If you want to debate with me, then do it Here

I've been following it for about 15 years - - and have met Michael Horn.

I know that YOU will focus on the information - - YOU consider fact.

YOU - - - will not see any possibility beyond your own "belief".

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well, I can't prove that Jack and Beanstalk isn't a true story either but that doesn't mean anything. We can make character judgement, and Meier had no character.

And if we believe (dogmatically) without any evidence or even rational explanation, we leave ourselves open to severe manipulation. So yes, the believers for eons have said that religion is real and a Saviour, or prophet, or God is going to return but in all that time no one showed up. And rational people have accepted this nonsense (without believing it) and are supposed to do it with Aliens now too. Whatever, just another crazy in the world. So be it, but if people choose to believe this they may as well make Meier a prophet and get the same benefits as the church.

What I see are charlatans, cult leaders and people looking to make (a) name/money for themselves. Some make money off it, some delude themselves so much that they believe their insanity whilst feeding their ego.

If something is contacting us, I think they would be able to pick the person they are contacting, why pick the ones that go against what they ask?

It just doesn't add up in a rational sense. I suggest watching "There will be blood". Probably one of the best movies showcasing human behavior ever made.

Personally, I know for a fact I wouldn't tell a soul, unless asked to. The potential of having contact with another race far outweighs the 15 mins of fame claiming you did.

edit on 13-3-2011 by boncho because: +typo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If something is contacting us, I think they would be able to pick the person they are contacting, why pick the ones that go against what they ask?

Hey! I just presented a different viewpoint - - - that is all.

As far as who they choose - - - abductions seem to run in generations (according to some).

Maybe there is a bloodline or something.

All I'm saying is "fact as we know it" - - - may not be fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join