It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation & Breathing - The Lord's Prayer - Forgiveness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
I disagree, because without the proper breathing
you will not attain as high of a meditative state.

True. But general and you read what he said happened but his association with the words may differ enough to allow an understanding between you both of 'acceptable' breathing techs.

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
To me

Yes, to you.

Different body chemistry/surroundings/ -- different variables.

OP: You just forgave yourself. Keep at it!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

The reason Cayce crossed his arms was to cover his solar plexus chakra.. He would just place his hands over it in a relaxed fashion. And if you look up on google, cayce actually gives a description of the Lords Prayer and how it corresponds to our chakra's. For years I struggled with meditation... I took it as a chore.. Like I was forcing myself to do it which is no good according to cayce.. He said it is better to pray rather then meditate if that is your state of mind. As time passed I totally changed.. Now Meditation is something I enjoy. He recommended doing it at the same time each day.. create a schedule and stick to it for best results. Now I find myself meditating all the time, in whatever I do, concentrating on what I am doing and not allowing my mind to go adrift.. It's quite beautiful when you come to the realization that we cause the most suffering for ourselves.. I am going to make a new thread with this because I have some more information that I would like to share with everyone..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join