It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glitch in SOHO may have shown something quite astonishing next to Sun!!! LOOK!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Check out out. I was going through some old pictures from SOHO C2 and found this picture. Something had happened that disrupted SOHO C2 and exposed something very large and close to the sun. What do you think it is? Also, why would a disruption like this happen?

I don't know how to embed a picture but here it is. If someone could embed it, I'll appreciate it!

edit on 12-3-2011 by AlteredTom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AlteredTom

That's the sun, it just glitched and so it appeared above where it was meant to be. Nothing that big can be in our solar system, not be the sun and # us up you know.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just an image overlay, where the lens protector appear off in the superimposition.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
this 'thing' looks amazing indeed! the shape of it looks like nothng natural but you never know... it could be that it is some glitch in the system that has generated this but i would love to believe it is otherwise

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well the least I can do is embed it for you.. Will wait to hear what others have to say on it as I have no clue!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If it is that black object at about 3 o clock, it does look wierd
and it also must be massive.

edit on 12-3-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanks for posting the pic!

For those who missed, it is the black "ship" to the right of the sun.

It almost look like the ship of Princess Leia in A New Hope...

It also reminds me of a pic of the sun from a few years ago. You could see a ripple effect on it and the called it a sunquake... but there was an angled thing that was coming out of the ripple effect and had a similar look.

I tried to find it again recently, but the pictures are low resolutions now...

Will try to find a link.

EDIT TO GIVE LINK: www.solarviews.com...
edit on 12-3-2011 by Aresh Troxit because: yep!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Compare dates to an eclipse would be my first suggestion for your research .Secondline

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i dont know what that is, surely it would have shown up on another sat if it was real,quite a few devices looking at the sun right now.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Lets all hope thats a glitch.... I would expect it to be.
If not, then I dont know ???

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Compare dates to an eclipse would be my first suggestion for your research .Secondline

There's no way this is an eclipse lol...

I may think it's a glitch, such a massive object would have been detected a long long time ago...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well if you look, the overlay is actually quite larger than our sun. Something like that could be hiding behind the overlay at any time. Even as SOHO is stereo, it would have an overlay on the other side as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanks for posting the pic for me. I haven't found out how yet. But Yeah, I didn't wanna post UFO in the title as I don't know what it is. I posted a video of the moon which appeared to be morphing and I got dogged for it so yeah.

Personally, I think the overlay is the problem here. They let the public view the images but there is such a vast distance outside of the sun which is also covered by the overlay. Any ship of massive size could hide behind it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Pretty sure that is a solar flare. They can be quite large at times, several earths in fact.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I would imagine that anyone looking for aliens or UFO's has by looking at the sun also understands the instruments they pour over in order to start a thread like this. If not, well, that is just pure ignorance.

If your that interested in aliens and ufos, learn about the tools available to you and how they work. Simply finding something that looks good enough for you to post and hoping to find the answers on, of all things, a conspiracy board (where ignorance runs rampant, and the majority don't want to know how those images are taken...because it counteracts their religious like desire to believe in the improbable).

I mean, viewing the sun is very complicated and involves many different satellites, sensors, compressors, etc...and this information usually causes the majority around here to put their fingers in their ears and scream "bla, bla, bla" while they cry about how "the man" his hiding the truth. It makes us all look like idiots.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'll emphasize that the object in question is the black shape on the right side of the sun.

Solar flares appear in color on LASCO images. This is a body of some sort that does not look natural.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Good post. Its amazing that the same people who keep telling us NASA is "evil" and "hiding things" depend so willingly on NASA's own instruments and spacecraft to dig up "evidence" for their strange beliefs.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was not saying that NASA is "evil" or "hiding things" I was saying that the way the overlay is placed, there is a vast distance that is not viewable.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Slipped overlay, and solar flare. Nothing more unusual than that. There's nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join