It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple method to explore your body for an alien implant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is a method you can try in order to examine yourself, or those around you to see if there are any alien implants embedded in the body.

Doctors cost time and they cost money. X-rays are harmful to you and the less of them you receive in your life, the better. This is not a subject most people are willing to bring up and without the right information, a doctor will raise and ask questions.

For the sake of this thread, let us presume aliens and alien abductions are real.

Let us also presume the implants are made from some type of metal, as most of them are alleged to be.

(The below link is a large scientific analysis performed on an implant and found it to be Iron and Nickle among other things and strongly attracted to a neodymium magnet)

Alien implant analysis

You may suspect you have been abducted sometime in your life because of recurring nightmares of said nature, or memories that are coming back that shouldn't be there. Perhaps even total recall.

OR

You may have no clue or hunch what-so-ever about this because nothing is out of the ordinary.
(This in my opinion is even more reason to try.)

You just don't know whats there until you look.

Firstly what you will need is an old PC hard drive that you don't want anymore because you are going to need to bust it up. Everyone should have an old one laying around or know of a friend who is into computers that could give you one. Maybe even buy an old cheap one.

The older the better because the magnets are bigger and therefore more stronger.

Once you have a PC hard drive, the hardest thing to do is actually getting the back plate off.

It may just have ordinary screws which is better, or it may have something else like a star/hex screw bit, that will need the right tool to unscrew them with. If you don't have one, a simple method is to just drill them out.

The purpose of what you are doing is to get the powerful rare earth magnets out.

Once you have the backing plate off, this is what the inside should look like and where these magnets are located.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1adee62cbd8f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59d5fc8525f5.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, you will need to use a tool, or drill the screws out of the magnets to get them loose and completely out.

Once you do, they should look something like this. There are two.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b4627805518.jpg[/atsimg]

Be very careful with these because they really are strong for their size and when they snap together from being in close proximity, you don't want any fingers or anything else to be in the middle.

To be safe, since you are only using one, just put the other one away somewhere, you wont need both.

Now you can simply run this rare earth magnet over your body and explore for any possible implant chips. The Neodymium magnet will be able to pick it up very easy unless the implant is attached to your bone or something strange.

You will feel your skin pulling tightly and if you indeed find something, you will need to use a bit of effort to pry the rare earth magnet away from the chip. But since your skin is in-between the implant and your skin, you will be able to do this by holding the skin and twisting/sliding the magnet away from the suspected area.

I will also embed this great video to show you how to get the hard drive apart.

Again, please be careful with these magnets. They aren't toys.

THINK about this before you do anything. Do you already have a piece of metal in your body from a car accident? Do you have a pace maker? Did you break a bone and have a pin put in? Think carefully.

Happy hunting ATS.
edit on 11-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

or...you can simply go through a TSA body scanner, what else do you think they are for???

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Alright, alright. Good idea.

But I am going to be pissed if a piece of metal suddenly rips through my skin.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Or there's a lot of places on the net you can buy large neodymium magnet's.

Just remember to keep it away from your atm-card and your phone...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Marulo

I know this is a fart philosophy, but remember the old saying....

Better out then in!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Im sure theres a better way to check for implants than Tearing apart a hard-drive

edit on 11/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I saw a thread the other day similar to this one..Accept the op said that one of these things would detect a implant..Link

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Quick, Alens, change to Aluminium! Neo's cant detect that!

What a load mr mulder, and you caught ppl... you win...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You can just build a really strong magnet with a battery, wires and a iron or magnet.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Could be an option!

Not sure about the $150.00 price tag on that model though

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So you don't think E.T. has thought about this already?

Don't you think they'd use some type of organic (non-metallic) implant instead?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by TechVampyre

Could be an option!

Not sure about the $150.00 price tag on that model though

You could find one cheaper if you actually wanted one..Link

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If the implants are not in your body they can be in your PC, be careful,
they are everywhere and there was something mentioned about the
Internet too, the hidden variables behind the Internet searching machines.
edit on 11-3-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Isn't the proof of alien implants based on the fact that the implants are made from materials we do not know of on earth? Can we honestly expect them to be magnetic, i can point a magnet at various metal objects just here at my desk and they do not react (because they are not magnetized).

It's a starting point, but wouldn't be proof positive. As well, people find little slivers of metal inside them all the time, usually coming from the sole of the foot, they can get pushed around the circulatory system and end up anywhere.

TSA backskatter machines are no good at spotting tiny objects inside your body, actually, they are horrible at it. They are good at tearing up DNA apparently though.

Here's something you might want to add, if the magnet doesn't do the trick. Think about what an alien implant would probably be. A tag, just like we use on cattle. So isn't it also possible this is some type of device that could be emitting a radio frequency, or accepting one?

You can have passive RFID that takes it's power from the scanner. You can also have active RFID that is actively transmitting regardless of a scanner. Maybe can suspected areas of the body with a RF meter?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hmmmkay... thanks for the laugh fox

Seriously though folks, just in case anyone reading this is tempted to try, & has a pacemaker fitted.... DON'T!.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Tough crowd!

I would like to show you a link to a large scientific test performed on an alien implant.

Alien implant analysis

Just to point something out, a pc hard drive magnet is a rare earth magnet, or Neodymium.

The sample was found to be strongly attracted to a neodymium (NIB) magnet and was therefore made of a strongly ferromagnetic material. This is consistent with large amounts of Iron and Nickel

edit on 11-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: Correction

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a small metal detector that will sound off when I put it to my head. I don't have a metal plate to my knowledge and have never been shot with a BB there. I have a bunch of rare earth magnets with 50 pound pull so for kicks I'm gonna put one to my head when I get home.

Hopefully I can respond back later unless I'm in the emergency room getting a magnet removed from my forehead.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

my metal detector did/does the same, not tried it for a while, wondered if it was faulty as it beeped every time it was near me.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
I would like to show you a link to a large scientific test performed on an alien implant.

I would like to know who did the initial testing and what "independent lab" it was sent to.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I should have mentioned.

Run this around your face and under your nostrils because implants have been alleged to have come out of the nasal sinuses but make sure your teeth are clamping down on each other or you will run the risk of ripping your fillings out.

Probably best not to actually stick it in your mouth

edit on 11-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: Correction

top topics

<<   2 >>

join