It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Jordan Maxwell Prediction For April 11th to Mid-April - When's the Last Time He Did This?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
First off, I'll say that I normally push aside predictions. I'm just surprised this is coming from one such as Jordan Maxwell. This Interview was from 2-14-2011.

Check the 22:00 minute mark...

"I believe, myself, and I could be wrong, but something very bad is going to happen on the earth in April, sometime after April 11th - April 11th or afterwards, something very bad will transpire on the earth, and when it does, it's going to shake everyone to the core. It's going to shake the whole world".

edit on 11-3-2011 by rstregooski because: title

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I remember in a project Camelot interview he said that an extremely high up 33 degree mason told him that one day he was going to have to make a choice!

He talked about the elite knowing who he was and that he had been told by this 33 degree mason that at the moment they were not bothered about his work, but that one day he would have to make a choice!

I wonder if this is connected!

I like Jordan's work but I don't normally take any notice of predictions!

It seems the planet is groaning at the moment with all the earthquakes and protests, things certainly seem to be getting worse!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

My only problem is, he throws in that 'or afterwards' quote. Or afterwards can be at any point in time after April 11th which means if something goes wrong he can lean back in his seat and say "Told ya,".

Kind of a hedge bet don't you think?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The guy is 100% correct!

Something terrible WILL happen after April 11th!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane

My only problem is, he throws in that 'or afterwards' quote. Or afterwards can be at any point in time after April 11th which means if something goes wrong he can lean back in his seat and say "Told ya,".

Kind of a hedge bet don't you think?

Yea, I know what ya mean. I just don't think he cares about saying "I told ya so"..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm going to listen right now. I really like JM's research and I have to agree that the New World Order is really a Bolshevik movement.
April 11 or later?

He probably knows something we don't however.
Attack on Iran?
Stock market crash?
Martial law USA?
Alien Invasion!!

I'm hoping for the last option.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I'm going to listen right now. I really like JM's research and I have to agree that the New World Order is really a Bolshevik movement.
April 11 or later?

He probably knows something we don't however.
Attack on Iran?
Stock market crash?
Martial law USA?
Alien Invasion!!

I'm hoping for the last option.

If you do listen to the whole interview, you can tell that he's pretty fed up with everything at this point. He's over 70, living in a trailer on social security, and gets misrepresented all the time.. Interesting interview, though!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Well, apparently not only did he say this last month, but also last year on Rense.. Same thing, April 11th..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
he said in April
After the 11th
so he did brackett the date

there are many calls for a euro crash for the beginning of the second quarter...
but as we have just seen in japan anything could happen....

the Elites tend to forshadow their events to show power....
like the gods would decree

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So like the thread title says, "When's the Last Time He Did This?"
I have never heard the guy so does anybody know his track record?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

This guy has been doing research since 1959 from topics across the board.. I've listened to many upon many interviews with him.. If you get into his work you see he doesn't deal with bs.. That's why I'm so surprised he mentioned that. I just saw that he did another interview on rense this past monday- below. I have not listened to it yet...

edit on 31-3-2011 by rstregooski because: date

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Listening to it now, "Very Good" interview imo , people need to get their head out of their a&%es soon...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Well, apparently not only did he say this last month, but also last year on Rense.. Same thing, April 11th.

He knows and has spoken with a lot of people in the know. And done a lot of research.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

I know, that's what worries me!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Sorry I stop listening when he started talking about the Jesus and the Messiah. Since he obviously knows nothing about either it's no wonder people pass him of as a flake. Sorry the paramid on the dollar has nothing to do with either and everything to do with masonic age and the NWO. What ever prediction he made, I'd just put it beside 9nania's.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

Sorry I stop listening when he started talking about the Jesus and the Messiah. Since he obviously knows nothing about either it's no wonder people pass him of as a flake. Sorry the paramid on the dollar has nothing to do with either and everything to do with masonic age and the NWO. What ever prediction he made, I'd just put it beside 9nania's.

Wow, I never thought I'd come across someone as dis-informed as you.
Let me begin by saying that I write with all due respect as a fellow ATS member and a human being.. Having said that, it would be wise to do some minor research before replying in such a way. Who passes Jordan Maxwell off to be a flake? To do such a thing to a researcher in a thorough manner would require the overview of I suppose at least half of a supposed "flake's" work. Have you done that? What do you know about jesus and the messiah that you haven't heard from a mass organization? What exactly do you think the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill is all about, or the words presented below and above it? Honestly, I'm curious.
edit on 31-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

"I believe, myself, and I could be wrong, but something very bad is going to happen on the earth in April, sometime after April 11th - April 11th or afterwards, something very bad will transpire on the earth, and when it does, it's going to shake everyone to the core. It's going to shake the whole world".

edit on 11-3-2011 by rstregooski because: title

I predict that elsewhere in the world between the same dates something very "good" will also happen. New found love, new baby, pay raise, vacation etc. I can't quite put my finger on it, but somethings gotta happen between those dates.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Well of course. Incidentally, I've heard of two of those three things that happened to friends of mine in the past two days. This is obviously a potential large-scale event...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

by the way dude, you don't even know how to spell or correctly form a sentence. Please learn..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join