It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan crystal skull believed to have been owned by SS chief Heinrich Himmler discovered in Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Mayan crystal skull believed to have been owned by SS chief Heinrich Himmler discovered in Germany Read more: www.mirror.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk

A MYSTERIOUS crystal skull thought to have belonged to Hitler’s SS chief Heinrich Himmler has been discovered in Germany.

The artefact, found resting on a beam beneath the roof of a house in a Bavarian village, has excited treasure hunters.

They believe it may be part of a larger trove of bounty once owned by the most sinister man in Nazi Germany.

Indications are that it was part of a series worshipped by ancient Mayan cultures in what is now Mexico – where, legend has it, the skulls are vital to stop the world ending next year.

Himmler, who oversaw the extermination of Jews, w
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
As there are much stories of the crystal skulls, i must say this is a fantastic find.
I remember that the skulls would be reunited in the end-times. In my eyes this new find is no coincidence

The Mayans shaped 13 crystal skulls, of which nine were coloured and represented the races of men and four were as clear as glass to represent “the beasts that walk, crawl, slide and fly”.

www.mirror.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
sorry to break this to you but this was posted yesterday by someone www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Didn't they prove some of the crystal skulls to be fake by identifying modern tool marks? I believe the original ones bore no tool marks which is what sparked the mystery.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Previous commenter is correct. This thread can be closed.
Sorry for the miss use of data traffic on ATS

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Sick skull!

What the article doesn't mention is, upon examination, the skull has no tool markings. Defiantly made by aliens

"Indications are that it was part of a series worshipped by ancient Mayan cultures in what is now Mexico – where, legend has it, the skulls are vital to stop the world ending next year."

My disinformation alarms are ringing. Can anyone explain this? The world isn't ending next year. A whole heap of #ed things are gonna happen (solar storms which will shut down all electronics on earth, hardcore natural disasters and most likely WW3). Fortunately our "alien" Gods will return at the end of next year and make everything better

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

My disinformation alarms are ringing. Can anyone explain this? The world isn't ending next year. A whole heap of #ed things are gonna happen (solar storms which will shut down all electronics on earth, hardcore natural disasters and most likely WW3). Fortunately our "alien" Gods will return at the end of next year and make everything better

The word "legend" gives a big clue. As in "according to the stories but we can't say for sure it will or won't happen because it's only March 2011".

Nice find though, amazing find if it's genuine.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Himmler knew.

The Wewelsburg would have been the point of a spear if Himmler could have finished his plans.
The tip or point of the spear is the center of the basement where according to my research the place is where Himmler wanted to bring the crystal skulls together. There has been found another crystal skull at the slope of the Untersberg (MUST READ)

What spear?
Not the holey spear.
Marduk's Spear!

Sajaha 15 ("Marduk's spear")

At the top of the mountain of gods Marduk reigns in time. He see bad things to come, can not prevent the coming for a long time. The shaft of his spear is stuck in the glass ceiling of the mountain. Darkness is approaching, reigns over the light. The midnight land is caught in distress. The bodies of fallen heroes rot at the foot of the sacred mountain. The army of the forces of darkness approach from the west; The masses of the voiceless wildly approach from the east. Babylon is beyond saving, Assur is no longer there to help - paralyzed the northern land's child. Marduk lonely mourns on top of the earthly mountain. The home of the gods is lost(gone). They sing do not sing, they do not celebrate festivals, nor they hastily prepare for battle. Even their thoughts are captive in chains. Ishtar cries for her people. Marduk raises his eyes up to the limits of the highest light, where Ishtar is crying. And he hears Ishtar's voice to sound him: Lord Marduk! Protector of the midnight mountain! Hurl your spear against the enemy! But save our people! Then said Marduk and answered her: 0 Ishtar! I would love to do what you said to me! But the people are down, crushed the realm/empire, violence of our enemies is numberless - and the new Sargon, the liberator, the Avenger, which is not here. Ishtar, but looked at him and said: O Marduk! See what has come from below on earth, and dominates our people who came from the top once. Do not tolerate any longer that the below dominates the above! Hurl your spear! The one of our men who catches it, will be the new Sargon! As Marduk pulled out the spear from the ground, lifted it and threw it with force down on the earthly world. And while Marduk did this, Ishtar ordered the stars to send out a new light, invisible. Marduk's spear caused its effects on the earthly world: he gave birth to a new will of the people, a new rage and a weapon - a new Sargon was created to the people, and soon took Marduk's spear. And a mighty struggle began - until the below was beaten and the above increased, and a new Babylon was build. All of this is to look at a distant future, all this will be.

(Source: Link in my signature)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if these skulls turned out to be novelty items found in an ancient mall from a modern culture who lived thousands of years ago? The Mayans may have found them and worshiped them. When I think of all the glass and crystal trinkets we have in shops these days, I always wonder if sometime in the future someone will dig them up and assume they have magical powers. From what I hear these skulls are masterfully created, but who's to say that some previous human culture didn't come up with amazing (by our standards) tools that were able to fabricate items like these for mass-production, or at least one-off sculpture/artwork? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How many are left to find? There are 8 total, yes?
I wonder what happens if you put them all together.....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
How many are left to find? There are 8 total, yes?
I wonder what happens if you put them all together.....

They say it opens a gateway the infinite knowledge/consciousness. They have the power to change the grid of the earth. The grid were all the pyramids are lined out, and obelisks

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I am assuming that by "the Grid" you refer to the tracks of lay/leylines across the earth? Im sure they are called by various names in various cultures and subcultures, but a universaly recognisable term would be benificial to understanding.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

I am assuming that by "the Grid" you refer to the tracks of lay/leylines across the earth? Im sure they are called by various names in various cultures and subcultures, but a universaly recognisable term would be benificial to understanding.

I was doubting if they were the same, but now you acknowledge it. So yes on the leylines

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Dont take my word for it, examine the meaning and intent of the various reports of world spanning lines of power, and decide for yourself wether or not they are the same ! I only base my assumption on the idea that a fair few charts , detailing leylines, also intersect with far eastern places considered to be "of power" . That said its best if you come to your own conclusions... I just wanted to be sure of what we are talking about. If your research hasnt lead you to believe that "the grid" is the same thing as leylines, then like I said, dont take it from me... I have been horrificaly wrong before

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

As far as I know there have to be 13 skulls.
12 in a circle, one in the middle.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Lets hope they will all gather in time, before 'the date'

Lets envision them together, that might speed up the process. If you believe in this, I mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join