It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/USO: Is There A Correlation Involving Them With Natural Disaster Events And Violent Storms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
UFO/USO: Is There A Correlation Involving Them With Natural Disaster Events And Violent Storms?

Ive seen Nasa footage of Ufo's diving in and out of thunderstorms, Ufos diving in and out Volcanoes, read naval reports of Usos flying out of the oceans beaming lights that turned into cloud formations and eventually turned into violent electrical storms. could there be a correlation that "most" all these natural disasters IE: Earthquakes, Tidal waves, Hurricanes , Volcanic eruptions, Tornadoes were triggered or even perpetuated by Aliens?

If so, for what purpose?
To get our attention and force us to work towards the good of mankind and the planet?
To harass us as a form of vengeance?
To create electrical discharges to operate their vehicles within our atmosphere?
to fix damages to our environment?

Has anyone here investigated the phenomena or have any good info on this subject?

And do you think there is any correlation between them?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No.

Ufos are not real.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
No.

Ufos are not real.

Glad you could clear that up

Its a good thing Ive personally witnessed 50 of them with witnesses to know they are real

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
50 at one time or 50 different times?

Any proof?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

photos or it never happoned

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Any proof?

you're off topic

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
reply to post by anumohi

photos or it never happoned

you're off topic

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Any proof?

Are you asking for proof if what he saw was in fact unidentified?

because thats what UFO means unidentified flying object they do exist

I throw a Frisbee and someone down the street sees it, but does not know what it is, technically a UFO

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Aside from the off topic posts (why even bother posting in a UFO thread if you don't believe in them?)....

You bring up an interesting point. I've also seen the NASA videos of UFOs darting in and out of a planet's (Neptune?) atmosphere in the areas where there were thunderstorms. Plus the east coast of Japan has been abundant with UFO as well as USO sightings for decades. Especially in the area known as the Dragon's Triangle I believe.

Couldn't say for certain what the objective may be if they are indeed around areas like that but it's interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Aside from the off topic posts (why even bother posting in a UFO thread if you don't believe in them?)....

You bring up an interesting point. I've also seen the NASA videos of UFOs darting in and out of a planet's (Neptune?) atmosphere in the areas where there were thunderstorms. Plus the east coast of Japan has been abundant with UFO as well as USO sightings for decades. Especially in the area known as the Dragon's Triangle I believe.

Couldn't say for certain what the objective may be if they are indeed around areas like that but it's interesting to say the least.

Agreed, and I'll have to check out these videos, although I don't remember hearing/seeing anything with ufo's and weather.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I honestly think the lil grey bastards triggered all theses events to teach us a lesson in what you get when you play with mother nature, and i don't think the funs over yet

new topics

top topics

join