It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawking, Aldrin join up to plot humanity's future in space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Maybe this is the beginnings of a 'United Earth' space colonizing program?

"Hawking, Aldrin join up to plot humanity's future in space"
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking and Buzz Aldrin — who in 1969 became the second person to set foot on the moon — have joined forces in an effort "to better mankind's future in space" after a recent meeting in Southern California, according to an announcement.

With a physist involved (Stephen Hawking), I would hope their space propulsion would be a field-propulsion type, rather than the lousy rocket-propulsion type. I would like to see Michio Kaku also involved. He knows quantum string physics.

edit on 3/10/2011 by Larryman because: to add quote

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Michio Kaku is too busy with documentaries these days... in fact I don't think I've a doc in the last few years without him in it..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When we get wings that should help a lot.
Radiation risk while flying? > AviationRecord.com -

First link listed.

When flying at 42,000 feet where some of the most modern aircraft are cruising on long distance flights we have put the protection of 30 inches (75 cm) below us and are now protected by only 6 inches (15 cm).

By Peer Wollenberg @ Wednesday, 26 January 2011 10:30 PM

Those two braniacs want to build 3 foot hull ship to leave the rest of us behind.
First I heard of that nasty piece of data was in the records of Tesla and fiqure why many
never thought the Moon Landing was entirely safe.

join