It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not another Planet X post? Possible planet X photos taken in England

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinB

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

Originally posted by Tollon
Hahaha!
If that isn't a lens flare I don't know what is...

What are you crazy how would a lens flare show up like that....a small dark black circle. So wrong.

You do not know what you are talking about, it would in the negative mode where bright light turns into black circles. The big circle is the sun, the medium sized is a flare caused by the lens elements, and the smallest circle is a lens flare caused by an ultraviolet filter pointed at the sun (big photo "no no"). I can show you thousands of the same photo's but I don't think this is even believable enough to feel the need to disprove it, common sense does just fine

Fool. What you saying doesn't prove it's a lens flare is just shows there is something else out there reflection brightly. Go ahead show me all those pics you have.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

I know what your thinking...but these photos and short clip are hard to debunk

You're kidding right? What the hell is going on these days, mass hysteria? Why doesn't someone make a thread about that instead of all this Planet X bunk. (based off lens flares no less)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lens flares. I looked directly at the sun today as a matter of fact, with the help of a welding mask. I did not see any small dots around it. It looked perfectly fine. It does have quite a few sun spots at the moment though but I couldn't see them.
edit on 9-3-2011 by IndieA because: sp.

edit on 9-3-2011 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

That's not Planet X
It's Planet Xiv

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
To IndieA

Great to see common sense prevail , sadly , not by those who believe that the OP pic's are anything other than lens flares .

There are greater issues facing mankind without having to endure the nonsense of aimless sheep who perpetuate stories of doom regarding 2012
edit on 9-3-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

what pissed me of is i actually SPENT TIME looking for that 2nd sun .... must be invisible because to the best of my knowledge elenin is nibiru ... or hiding behind the sun... or invisible.... yeah xD j/k i did look for the 2nd sun though just to convince myself it wasn't there best damn 20 secs i ever spent looking at the sun.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser

what pissed me of is i actually SPENT TIME looking for that 2nd sun .... must be invisible because to the best of my knowledge elenin is nibiru ... or hiding behind the sun... or invisible.... yeah xD j/k i did look for the 2nd sun though just to convince myself it wasn't there best damn 20 secs i ever spent looking at the sun.

Great reply , buddy.
At least you took the time to find out for yourself , unlike the sheep who will blindly believe everything they read without even bothering to do any research. Blind , delusional, believers do ATS nothing but harm

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
thats a really great pic of planet X, i dont care if its obviously a lense flair.
its still a great pic of planet X!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

Great reply , buddy.
At least you took the time to find out for yourself , unlike the sheep who will blindly believe everything they read without even bothering to do any research. Blind , delusional, believers do ATS nothing but harm

The greatest genies of our time used to be called blind, delusional and believers. Did they cause any harm to society in general? HELL NO!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

Great reply , buddy.

Do you mean the believers that think planet x is in our solar system? Or the believes that don't think it is there because no credible evidence has been shown....?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by megatracker
Role on 2012 so this BS will end. Can't believe people are still following these stupid theories that are blatantly not true. So untill Nibiru/planet x whatever you wanna call it appears in full view and the annanuki turn up, i aint convinced..

Blatantly not true? Do you have "blatant" proof that its not true? I didn't think so. Its all theory, from either side of the argument. So, dont throw comments out there when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about - makes you look moronic.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by megatracker
Role on 2012 so this BS will end. Can't believe people are still following these stupid theories that are blatantly not true. So untill Nibiru/planet x whatever you wanna call it appears in full view and the annanuki turn up, i aint convinced..

Blatantly not true? Do you have "blatant" proof that its not true? I didn't think so. Its all theory, from either side of the argument. So, dont throw comments out there when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about - makes you look moronic.

I solemnly state that I can move objects with my mind. I can do this whenever I wish no matter the mass of the object.

Prove to me that that is not true.

Thank you very much.

Just because people make baseless claims does not mean others should have to spend hours researching the nonsense, there are real issues that could be researched instead.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Bad example. YOUR example was baseless. 2012 isn't based on baseless foundations, a lot of people talk and provide information about it. There are tons of theories about it, some supported by science, belief, meta-physics, dimensions...How are these baseless?

You should make more research on the topic than ATS 2012 forums. This category sucks, too much personal attacks and such...Find some real websites and documents on the subject..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a newcomer to this whole planetX thing, in fact, I'd never heard of it until I started looking on ATS.
Anyhow, this morning I was messing around with my welding stuff and decided to have a look through the mask.

Here are the pics. (I'm really sorry, but you'll have to click them as the inline images get cropped off and I'm too dumb to figure out how to sort it...yet).

Pic 1, Camera phone, mask, no zoom, just what I saw with my MK1 eyeball. (I know the pics are shaky, but you try holding a camera inside a welding mask and pressing a tiny capture button).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fad597a7aef.jpg[/atsimg]

Pic 2, same setup, maximum zoom. Hey! there it is!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9a248a567c8.jpg[/atsimg]

Pic 3 OMG it moved!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7224dacb06d4.jpg[/atsimg]

Pic4 and again!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbd40724be0a.jpg[/atsimg]

Now I admit I'm no expert, but the fact it didnt appear to my nekkid eye or to the camera with no zoom, then appeared on max zoom and changed position relative to the Sun indicates that it's something to do with what the photo experts on here call lens flare. (The changing position is pretty much guaranteed to be down to small changes in the angle of the lens, caused by me not having tripod steady hands.

So there you go, my little planet X study returns a big, fat zero....So far!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Hi, I'm a newcomer to this whole planetX thing, in fact, I'd never heard of it until I started looking on ATS.
Anyhow, this morning I was messing around with my welding stuff and decided to have a look through the mask.

Here are the pics. (I'm really sorry, but you'll have to click them as the inline images get cropped off and I'm too dumb to figure out how to sort it...yet).

Pic 1, Camera phone, mask, no zoom, just what I saw with my MK1 eyeball. (I know the pics are shaky, but you try holding a camera inside a welding mask and pressing a tiny capture button).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fad597a7aef.jpg[/atsimg]

Pic 2, same setup, maximum zoom. Hey! there it is!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9a248a567c8.jpg[/atsimg]

Pic 3 OMG it moved!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7224dacb06d4.jpg[/atsimg]

Pic4 and again!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbd40724be0a.jpg[/atsimg]

Now I admit I'm no expert, but the fact it didnt appear to my nekkid eye or to the camera with no zoom, then appeared on max zoom and changed position relative to the Sun indicates that it's something to do with what the photo experts on here call lens flare. (The changing position is pretty much guaranteed to be down to small changes in the angle of the lens, caused by me not having tripod steady hands.

So there you go, my little planet X study returns a big, fat zero....So far!

Geh, those are pretty poor quality images...where is it, exactly? From the bulges, I assume it's from the top right moving round to the left.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Yeah, pretty poor, but if you right click, then left click "view image" you'll see the uncropped pic and clear spot that is the flare/planet x depending on your point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join