It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not another Planet X post? Possible planet X photos taken in England

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not another Planet X post? And on BIN of all places, but please take a look.
I know what your thinking...but these photos and short clip are hard to debunk, IMO, they are definitely not camera flares as it moves in consecutive photos along a straight trajectory.

______beforeitsnews/story/469/014/Update
lanet_X_captured_from_Ireland..html

What do others think this is?

Oh, if someone can embed, much appreciated.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Mythkiller because: Spelling

edit on 9-3-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hahaha!
If that isn't a lens flare I don't know what is...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Role on 2012 so this BS will end. Can't believe people are still following these stupid theories that are blatantly not true. So untill Nibiru/planet x whatever you wanna call it appears in full view and the annanuki turn up, i aint convinced..

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
probably mercury

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I would have got annoyed but the title made me laugh.

And the pics not bad....but peeps will say how do you know its not shopped.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Run immediately to your local authorities and alert them of this.
We can't afford to perish. You have wasted critical time in promoting a discussion on this.
Please for the sake of humanity bring these photos to your local astronomer, public figures
and march on NASA demanding this reality to be addressed.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
Hahaha!

What are you crazy how would a lens flare show up like that....a small dark black circle. So wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As a photographer and photographic analyzer I can tell you that is 100% a lens flare. Also, the second flare is probably cause by a UV filter which most people leave on their SLR cameras all the time, but they cause these flares when pointed at the sun.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

As KevinB states , It's a lens flare .
If you are going to submit further posts along these lines , at least aquaint yourself with even a little basic knowledge of photography.

edit on 9-3-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

Originally posted by Tollon
Hahaha!

What are you crazy how would a lens flare show up like that....a small dark black circle. So wrong.

You do not know what you are talking about, it would in the negative mode where bright light turns into black circles. The big circle is the sun, the medium sized is a flare caused by the lens elements, and the smallest circle is a lens flare caused by an ultraviolet filter pointed at the sun (big photo "no no"). I can show you thousands of the same photo's but I don't think this is even believable enough to feel the need to disprove it, common sense does just fine

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by megatracker
Role on 2012 so this BS will end. Can't believe people are still following these stupid theories that are blatantly not true. So untill Nibiru/planet x whatever you wanna call it appears in full view and the annanuki turn up, i aint convinced..

Welcome to ATS there megatracker, you might think about reserving judgment on this until you do some researching on you own.
There is no need to post a reply to a thread only to call it stupid......you simply offer some useful information and or links, or don't post a negative reply without backing it up.

This site is for discussion and not calling things stupid with no input.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Well, maybe thats my problem with this but...

Do lens flares show up on negatives?
Why have there been alot of "lens flares" showing up around the sun of late?
Where are all the other photos of these supposedly common occurences of lens flares?

I am no expert by any means but there are some wierd things going on globally recently and there seems to be no common thread connecting them...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I saw what happens everytime a regular camera photographs the sun...lens flare. Sorry, but no way in heck its a planet.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What happens when that lens flare crashes in to Earth in 2012????

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller

Where are all the other photos of these supposedly common occurences of lens flares?

I am no expert by any means but there are some wierd things going on globally recently and there seems to be no common thread connecting them...

Chill , take a valium . They are lens flares . A piece of advice ...... READ THE WHOLE THREAD !!!

edit on 9-3-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Ahh sorry, i apologise. I didn't want to start arguments it's just i see so much runnish on the 2012 theories just makes me think otherwise. I have done a bit of research on it and i do find the Mayan calender fascinating, but personally i don't think there's enough evidence on the topic. That's not to say it's false however. I am always open to theories
Sorry for coming across as negative.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not another sun glare photo... I seen this earlier it wasnt worth it
Now mabey its an angel/demon?

Edit to add:
Dont give up the search, tho

edit on 9-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
What happens when that lens flare crashes in to Earth in 2012????

People will still be posting pictures of lens flares on here in 2013 and you will have already jumped on another band wagon by then ..... Mark my word

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller

Lens flares DO show up on negatives, but that is not what the site is showing. It is showing the camera's "negative" mode, which inverts the colors in the photo so babck become white and so on for the other colors.

Why have there been alot of "lens flares" around the sun?
Because alot of people have been pointing their cameras at the sun without understanding the basics of photography, simple as that. If their were an object beside the sun right now things would be a hellof alot more chaotic because anyone with a solar telescope would see said object and there are hundreds of thousands of people with solar telescopes.

Do a search of pictures of nibiru and you will find plenty of similar photo's

I understand that there are alot of events going on right now, and yes I do believe they are connected. But that doesn't make this a photo of nibiru, sorry.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by megatracker
reply to post by Iwinder

Ahh sorry, i apologise. I didn't want to start arguments it's just i see so much runnish on the 2012 theories just makes me think otherwise. I have done a bit of research on it and i do find the Mayan calender fascinating, but personally i don't think there's enough evidence on the topic. That's not to say it's false however. I am always open to theories
Sorry for coming across as negative.

Thanks for the polite reply there and I agree that the "Mayan Calender" is a good read/research item.
Not many would admit they were a bit out of line and you did just that.
I have a new appreciation for some people here starting with Megatracker. :-)
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<<   2 >>

join