It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery's payload bay picture clearly shows a reflection of a hand(s) ring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm following Discovery's last flights with NASA's and others up to date tweets. Looking at some pictures from telegraph.co.uk. I had to see the colours off the back of Discovery's payload bay, looking closer I'm stunned clearly I can see a reflection of a hand(s) with a ring on it and a camera

Nasa's Space Shuttle Discovery begins final journey back to Earth from Space Station

Well can you see this anomaly too?

Zelong
edit on 9/3/11 by Zelong because: Added link

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

That is crazy! How do you suppose that anomaly happened?!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Very strange, nice find.

Not sure how to explain it though.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It looks to me like someone holding a camera to take a picture. I see a hand with ring on one side, the other hand on the other and a camera lens in the middle.

Weird!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
looks like model to me. doesnt look as if it were taken in space.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

G'day jennybee35, only guess here is if the picture was taken off a screen image by the telegraph.co.uk photographer or other.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Could it be a reflection, like the picture was taken through a window?

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Isn't this just the person taking the picture, behind glas, inside the shuttle??

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That explains it.
I retract my "weird" comment. Picture through glass makes perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What are you guys crazy this is a model with a reflection of two hand and the background . You can even see ring a the persons finger.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Looks like it's shot through a window between the crew compartment and the payload bay. You can see the reflection of the astronaut taking the shot in the window. I don't know what anomaly people are talking about.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There are two observation windows looking backwards over the shuttle's cargo bay...........

The photo was either taken from behind one of those windows or the Newspapers journ can't do a screen capture and used his camera instead ....

PDUK

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This image was taken from inside Discovery, the reflection off of the window between the crew cabin and payload bay tells the whole story. No anomaly here in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
that's a photoshopped pic of the shuttle, and the photo was taken by shooting a pic of either a framed glass photo of it, or a computer monitor. If you look closely at the shuttle you can tell it's all digital.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Does the shuttle cabin not have a back glass looking into the bay? I would assume it is just the reflection of the photographer in the glass. Now if it doesn't have a back glass, then I'd be suspicious.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by warlok

Yup!

More hand reflections!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

You're partially correct. I bet the camera being used to shoot the picture through the window was digital.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

What are you guys crazy this is a model with a reflection of two hand and the background . You can even see ring a the persons finger.

Go Home!!! Astronauts cannot be married apparently?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
MOre evidence that the astronauts get small as they enter space - look at the size of their hands inside the module.

Why wont NASA ever tell us why they get so small? because they hide everything!!!!11

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by warlok
Isn't this just the person taking the picture, behind glas, inside the shuttle??
Good post warlok thanks for the picture.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by warlok

Yup!
More hand reflections!

Well all good pictures I may of over reacted a little am still thinking "Do astronauts wear rings up there" with no safety concerns?

Thanks all
Zelong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join