It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feline Alien Race/Lion People...can anyone shed some light?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
There was this Kitty in Star Trek...

Isis

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6748a7c83c0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Shape shifter

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dab83db3d00c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
lots of usefull information here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felis_sapiens

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
No those are MICE... wonder if they would get along with the CATS

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Close encounters of the purred kind: Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers

Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim they were buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien who spoke in an unintelligible cat-like language. The mystery object suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk. It was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction in the early morning sky, it is claimed. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I don't this one is local

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That bloke had cosmetic surgery, didn't he.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The sphinx, it might be an Image or epresentation of the feline race your looking for. I think it is highly overlooked, considering it is the biggest statue in Egyptology. Isn;t it? Why would they build a big sphinx like that?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

maybe??

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

I remember reading a small book years ago that someone gave me about two alien races ... if memory serves it was called 'The Pashats & The Crystal People' ... can't recall who wrote it.

Anyhoo, the Pashats were a feline race you might want to do a search to see if it throws anything up. This little book had some drawings in that bore a remarkable resemblence to Bast (Egyptian Deity).

Woody

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
For those of you interested i started a link called the lacerta files ,- it is a very interesting read and describes that there are 9 different alien species - although "she" mentions this, "she" did not mention if any of them were feline

I will post a link here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im not saying i believe it nor am i saying i disbelieve it - Open Mind, Anything Is Possible

NOTE - It has some great theory relating to the Aliens, Egyptians and Technology in general,

Edit "she" is the apparent subject of the "interview"
edit on 9-3-2011 by johngtr because: Edit

edit on 9-3-2011 by johngtr because: : )

edit on 9-3-2011 by johngtr because: Bad spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The race you speak of were here before us well they kinda were us one of the 12 DNA strains that were given unto us basically, we are not who we think we are but who is us and what are we has something to do with the stars. The possibility of the invasion is highly likely but there are down sides to what might happen. Ever seen star wars ? if so picture something bigger then that.

Hope I didnt scare ya

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
most self-exclaimed alien around us say that alien do not interfere human's matters.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who offered up good leads for research. Some of the other posts were humorous and i actually had not seen the Thunder Cats trailer yet so that was cool too. haha Please keep the info coming!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Wow...really?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Larry Niven would be thrilled or chocked that his SF book was real.
Has nobody here read The The Man Kzin Wars?

The Kzin are a feline race of alien beings who fight mankind.

Come on people it's an interesting read!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by palg1

there is like 12 books of it,

i havnt read it could you give a general oversight perhaps,?

Edit, sorry posted that before reading under all of the books, i will read the "quick" version now
edit on 9-3-2011 by johngtr because: mistake

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Close encounters of the purred kind: Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers

Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim they were buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien who spoke in an unintelligible cat-like language. The mystery object suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk. It was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction in the early morning sky, it is claimed. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

From the article:

I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time,' he told the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.

I am sorry, but I think this sentence is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Feline Alien Race if they have laser this has been foretold sort of

LASER CATS

lasers out of there mouth would be awesome race of felines to help save us from the greys

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JO-ET
LASER CATS
lasers out of there mouth would be awesome race of felines to help save us from the greys

CAT TAILS

Cats Are Aliens
(and they are livin' large in our world)

You've heard this one before, I'm sure. Yet I can't help repeating it. The theory goes like this: Cats are actually a race of aliens, all in contact with one another. Long ago they arrived on our planet and decided to take over. Rather than waging war or anything ridiculous, they merely contrived to make themselves cute and furry. You see, aliens are much more intelligent than us -- they know that war is not the answer, and cute furriness is.

www.flippyscatpage.com...

I hear Dogs come from Sirius, the Dog Star

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

All this brings to mind is the image derived from the Sphinx in Egypt which morphs to a feline when viewed correctly. So maybe there is something to it.

I like cats better than I do lizards anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

I like Anubis very much and have worshipped Him for years, but He is not a cat or feline of any sort. He is rather a canid, most probably a jackel. The Egyptian cat deity you are thinking of is Bast (or Bastet), who is worshipped in the form of a domestic cat. The main feline deity was Sekhmet, who is worshipped in the form of a lioness-headed human.

Great pictures however. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join