It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory that helps religion and evolution/aliens fit better.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It actually gets quite complicated, here's what I understand:

Our souls (us) are a parasite for this organic creation (mankind). I say a parasite and not avatar because the other twist to this scenario is that mankind was engineered by an alien civilization. Our true form (souls) are more advanced than even the alien civilization that engineered mankind and explored this planet long ago, call them the Annakin or whoever if you wish.

We (our spiritual selves) connect with biological mankind at birth to form a symbiotic relationship. I'm not sure if it's all in fun, or if we have a mission, or what reason we do so.

If you apply the little bit I speculate to your own beliefs and theories, I think it will clear some things up. We never attacked the Genesis from the angle that there are at least three different cogs. We always had the religious angle, and then the evolution/alien engineering angle. With those two, there are always holes. If you add the third cog...it goes a lot smoother and explains some things.

Take for instance the alien abductions that many claim. I've been told that what aliens are interested in are our souls (our true selves). They're fascinated by a energy/spiritual species which lives within biological mankind. They were attempting to find ways in which to separate the two and study the energy beings.

I guess our spiritual selves are a race of aliens even more advanced than the aliens we speculate are visiting Earth.

This theory is what allows me to understand life MUCH better, even the bible makes sense. The various religions make sense. Everything does!

What it comes down to is, we are trying to keep our true selves from being addicted to this physical realm. Apparently some of us get here and don't want to leave. Not even realizing that we'd be taking a step back if we made ourselves physical again.

To sum up what I'm claiming: Modern day man was engineered by aliens, our species came upon this creation and begun manifesting in them for whatever reason. We introduce our laws, whose purpose is to remind us that we are not from this realm and to not attempt to stay here forever. On top of that there are also laws which biological man needs to govern his society. This world is owned by less advanced alien species or we can call them the devil/demons. But since we are actually spiritual beings who only use man as a video game, even though our physical vehicles can be abused, imprisoned, murdered...it really means nothing too us because we're so advanced they can't really touch us. We simply abandon the body and return to our realm...waiting our chance to return for another ride.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
LIKES YOUR WAYS OF THINKING S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nice thread I actually agree with most of what you said. I do beleave were more powerful in our human form than we know if we could find away to use our entire brain we would no longer need our bodies to exist on this planet. We could than travel from on plain to another with out dying using technolegey or any other in natural means. Our only tru enemy is ourselves and our ignorance and hopefully we can stand together when the time comes and stand up to our creators and realize were all gods of our own bodies

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It is a simple way to view the perspective, simular to avatar, the point of operation is different as your wiped of any prior knowledge in arriving here. Not much sense in going for a ride in the same ole game to continue a childish game of reset and repeat? losses it's logic and intelligence.

How would an religion occult come into game play? Esp being unaware of it?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am hoping that in all respect, naysayers will wake up to the truth, no matter if your theory is right or wrong. I think you raise a good theory and I really like it. Mad respect for putting it together like that. It makes sense to me! S&F but I'd like you to expand your theory even more!

Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I was just pondering were closer to the AI in the game, and the AI refuses the programing and continues to re-programe, where you battle through franctions of AI using logic and intelligence, and exposing hidden programing in other AI's like the NWO that are behave like a virus or a trojon!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You've brought up souls, spirits, demons and aliens - and given them definied tasks and qualities - yet none of those things can be demonstrated to actually exist. I don't see how this bridges any gaps between religion and evolution.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Can you answer:
what controlls your blood?
what controlls your organs?
what controlls your heart?
WHAT CONTROLLS YOUR BRAIN?
WHERE IS YOUR MIND @? Is it in the brain?

edit on 3/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Can you answer:

A button
x button
o button
y button
left joy stick
right joystick

lol you had to ask, evey aspect is written math from quantum chaos based from fractials We AI's are so cool!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Can you answer:

Your brain, blood and organs are controlled by a series of biological processes. And yes your mind is your brain.

What does any of this have to do with my point that the OP brought up a bunch of things unproven to exist and that it doesn't bridge gaps between religion and scientific theories?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Great were the sufferings of people not knowing the essence of
the psychophysiological problem.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I agree with you on this, my theory also. I think that the Divine Go/Goddess broke into many pieces and became our souls a long time ago. The ETs know that if we get together, all of us, they will lose us, for we all are the Creator. No other god needed.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Where is the physical evidence of your mind @? Or is it the 21 mysterious grams that disappears when death upon?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Where is the physical evidence of your mind @?

It's called a brain.

Or is it the 21 mysterious grams that disappears when death upon?

That is easily explained by a simple trip to snopes.com.

I hope you're not using that flawed 1907 experiment as some kind of proof of souls.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No, lol I am sure of the soul being present. I only ask you where is the evidence of the mind. See you say the brain but where at in the brain is the mind. Since the mind knows the brain is atop the head exactly where exactly is the mind @. I ask because you said the OP has no proof of the soul / spirit. So Where in the brain is the mind. The brain sense and motor skills eye sight ect are located in different regions of brain. But where is the mind. is it in the brain cells
or is it not known exactly. I just want your best description of mind and what location in the brain can it be found.. Is all since you can locate it and prove with evidence its in the brain then where. Um sayen a part of the brain cut you lose sight or motor, but still have mind. Surley with each cut you should be less of yourself mind wise. But you can have parts of brain removed and still LOVE FREE WILL ect.
be well

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I just want your best description of mind and what location in the brain can it be found..

I believe you need to define "mind". "Mind", as consciousness, is what brains do.

None of this has anything to do with the point I made.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No, lol I am sure of the soul being present.

Oh, excellent!
Now if you can provide the evidence to support it you'd be doing us all a favor.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

NO, NO projecting the answer. I asked and you dodged the exact location of the mind. Which was my point he feels the soul the OP you may not wish too. You argue it cannot be if no evidence presented. I ask can you present data on the exact location of the mind. You said the brain. I stated the brain carries various physical functions like senses managment - motor skills- even emotions can be located but you couldnt present the location of the mind. So no projecting answers. I asked and dont see answer yet.

Now if you cannot locate then thats fine. But I wont troll the thread if you cannot present this time the exact location where your mind is...

Be well

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I asked and dont see answer yet.

I did answer the question. If you want a better answer, define "mind" so I know what you're talking about.

You have not answered my questions at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Preciate it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join