It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Lisa Nelson COREXIT BP OIL Spill Victim DIED On March 7, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Lisa Nelson of Orange Beach, AL is one of a growing number of people sickened and died as a result of the BP disaster. Lisa Nelson passed away on March 7, 2011. She was an inspiration to all who were fortunate enough to know her and will be dearly missed. God bless her beautiful soul.

Source - UFO-Blogger.com

Down below is her last interview :

Now where is the official statement from ANY agency stating that residents should evacuate? Where is the official statement that they were/are in danger?

Corexit is banned in many other countries due to it's toxicity for the use in cleaning up oil spills but they let BP to still spray in Gulf of Mexico ...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Instead of helping its citizens government is assassinating the whistleblowers who are telling the real story of the BP Oil spill..

edit on 8-3-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

I can't watch the videos from my work computer. What did she die of? Is it confirmed exposure, or just speculated?

I swam off the coast of Pensacola last year, at the times they were spraying Corexit and I never had any complications. But, I also know that a large number of people in my town are having breathing ailments for the past few months. They are calling it a very bad flu year, maybe it was, maybe it was something in the air?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Here is a short transcript of the video from www.floridaoilspilllaw.com.

Lisa Nelson, message therapist from Orange Beach, Alabama:
My face and neck swollen to 3 times normal size…
The bruising appeared on chest and mid-section…
September 22, I went to the beach to see the harvest moon…
Had a major attack when I got home…
It felt like knives were sticking in throat and my throat closed up, ever since then I have not been able to talk. That’s been since the 22nd of September…
Been to doctor 5 times…
Had enough Prednisone to kill a horse…
I’ve had two shots…
Four different kinds of antibiotics…
And nothing is touching this at all…
Diagnosed as mycoplasma pneumonia…
Doctor said it was “going around”…
I’m just trying to survive…

Also posted at that link is a before & after photo of her & screen shots of the bruising.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Explains the multiple animal deaths...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thanks, those are some sad pictures. I have never heard of bruising from pneumonia?

The problem is that it will be almost impossible to prove it is from Corexit, and it may not be. You would think it would be affecting many more people than just a handful, unless perhaps they sprayed directly over her that night, but the beaches are almost never empty, it would still had to have affected at least dozens of people in a similar manner to this woman.

I am afraid that the overall effects are probably just now starting to show up. This stuff has now worked its way through the food chain, and it is out of the press, so the beaches will be packed again this summer. The seafood is on the market, so if there are any negative effects, they will become apparant between now and September.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I remember when I first saw her video with all of the problems that she was having. There are ALOT of people affected from BP's BS.

The dispersements that BP used can be carried by water, so I was wondering if people up north (I'm in Chgo area) would be getting a diluted version of the dispersements through the rain. This subject makes me so mad that the government is allowing this to happen.

All of those people and the animals, the eco system, it makes me want to cry and scream!
ARGHHHHHH!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Keep in mind that BP will pay to keep everything as quite as they can...
Cheaper to pay for lies then the expense of the truth.

Tell me again could you live in this outcome and to expect those that are dependent on it for all life to exist..

I've seen some of these photes, but not all..

snardfarker.ning.com...

This clip was on this site I go to often..

whatreallyhappened.com...

We remain passive as our food source is being depleted, and what will be there could be toxic..
Thus already the massive die off's..

Jesse

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
officials in government and of course BP will deny that these deaths had anything to do with the spill, there will be no investigation, and no serious national study. this is about big business, and big money, the deaths will have to be in the thousands at least, to garner any attention, let alone any consequential action. if 9/11 can't get an unbiased examination, why do people think anything will happen with this?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thank You infomaster for this.
I have a friend who was on the cleanup crew. I feel like I am watching him die. And there is nothing anyone can do for him. He lost 20% of his lung function in 2 months. He never smoked but his doctor told him it looked like he had been a chain smoker for twenty years. The doctor had looked at his lungs 3 months prior to his work on the spill and had x-rays of pink healthy lungs.
He can't eat or sleep. He works in the office below my apartment and I hear him gasp for air and cough.
He is going in for a volatile solvent screening this week. All eight of the doctors he saw never recommended this test. I did after reading about it here on ATS.
We are going to start him on a detox program after his test. My mother told him, "We don't want you to die on us."
His reply, "I don't want to die either."
If anyone has any advice for healing him I would greatly appreciate it.
Oh and by the way, BP refuses to pay anything to do with his health problems. Put the gulf back the way it was, my bum-bum.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

Hey Amarenell

Sorry to hear about that Friend of yours, he can't be in good hands when doctors are dealing with a supposed unknown cause.. yea right!

They will not make waves...

If there is any hope for him, refer to this Thread by a fellow member here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be safe all!

Jesse

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

RIP to the poor lady. Damn the's...........
1 can only hope many are not infected but can feel some/many are...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I thought I read that exposure to Corexit caused hemorrhaging, a symptom of which is bruising? I can't believe those before and after pics. That poor woman. It's likely her cause of death will be something far on the other end of the spectrum from exposure to Corexit but it seems to me and many others that the exposure is a tipping point that causes a cascade of other problems.

I have close relatives in Destin, they say oil washes up all of the time but it's immediately cleaned up. LoL! Like you can really clean it up.

Anyway, one of them has a video of a BP cleaning crew and the shady instructions they were given. It's been sent to a law firm in Houston that's handling many of the claims.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jessemole

Thanks Jesse, I am reading through the thread right now. It contains alot of good info!

I will be compiling a bunch of health info, not only for my friend, but my whole family. We live on an island directly north of the spill. Many people I have talked with remember the burning throat sensations from last fall.

Hopefully, most of us will not have any long term effects.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I've read that the Corexit can cause hemoragging as well, but the science that backs up that claim is true for every soap on the market. All soap is a disinfectant, because the "dispersing" quality of soap works to destroy cell membranes and thus kill the cell. The dishwashing detergent and shower gel in your house are both dispersants, and they work to kill bacteria on your hands because of that quality that destroys cell membranes. Your body is protected by layers of already dead skin cells and mucuos linings that keep the soap from affecting your healthy cells.

So, I had the same thought about the bruising, and Corexit is a much, much stronger dispersant than typical soap, I suppose it is possible that it is related, but it is so difficult to separate fact from paranoia.

I lived in Destin for a few years, and I am just 100 miles up the road now. It is the most beautiful beach in the country by far! I have been to many beaches around the US and Caribbean and Hawaii, and Destin is tops! It is heartbreaking to think that the Gulf is teetering on the edge of such a major catastrophe and we won't know the true effects for years.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
R.I.P to her. It's shame that humanity allows corporations to get away with a capital murder and still be the largest producer of oil in and around the United States. It's even more of a shame that this lady's unfornate passing will be completley swept under the rug my main stream media.

BP kills millions of animals and pollutes the gulf... Nothin happens.

Bradley Manning allegedly exposes truth and corruption by the United States and he faces the death penalty.

I bet if any of us owned a small oil firm and was responsible for an event like the Deepwater Horizon we would be incarerated immediatley and indefinetly.

My mom text me the other day saying she saw a report about a few hundred dolphins showing up dead in the gulf and the scientists are perplexed as to why that happened.

Well anyone that doesn't have the attention span of the average news follower would recall that we just had the largest oil spill in history not even a year ago. Did these top scientists just completely forget that or do they have some skeletons in their closet? I think my intution goes with the latter.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank you every one for flags and Stars but now big issue is how to deal with MSM which is not reporting the real ST ..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

A bath with lots of baking soda is one thing that has been recommended intotheashes.imva.info... . I think it is more effective just after being exposed but if you are looking for something, hope it helps. The medial community has been silenced and is making it so hard for those that have to live with it. Really hard to get any accurate numbers as it is just put down as the flu. Heads should be rolling over this.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Read what this NASA scientist has to say about all this.
He states that the oil and dispersants were picked up in the air,as aerosols and dispersed as far as 10 miles inland or more,including in the rain.
I think we as the American people,showed own BP and lock all those responsible up or hang then.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Mycoplasma pneumonia has the following symptoms and like all pneumonia's can be fatal in some individuals. People used to call this "Walking Pneumonia" as most remain functional while they have it. It's hard to shake, I've had it twice. Nearly died the second time and ended up in the Hospital for a week with intravenous anti-biotic which saved me.

Right now it's going around up here having been brought in from the Lower 48. It has been making the rounds the last few months. I had a bad cold recently and had it checked just in case because last time I had this pneumonia it nearly did me in.

Chest pain
Chills
Cough, usually dry and not bloody
Excessive sweating
Fever (may be high)
Headache
Sore throat
Ear pain
Eye pain or soreness
Muscle aches and joint stiffness
Neck lump
Rapid breathing
Skin lesions or rash

Since this is going around like her MD advised her, I'm more prone to go with what her MD says than anything. Self diagnosing is a fools errand at best. If her MD made that diagnosis, it was from a test to confirm the strain. In other words she did have it if the test was positive.

It's my understanding that everything in Corexit is found in common household cleaning product's which I have no reason to doubt. They are also toxic if your foolish enough to swallow them, but just skin exposure would cause no more than a rash and in the case of an allergic reaction, a shot would solve it and when you leave the pretense of it, the reaction would go away.

Does anyone have the cause of death from the MD instead of the speculation?

Whatever the cause, any death is sad and in particular if it's before a person has lived their full life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join