It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmonic Tremor in Arkansas? Hope Not!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
That is trhe weirdest bunch of 'noise' I have heard for a long time! HT is is NOT definitely.

I will get at sound file of some of it ready as the slice I took is 42 minutes worth. Back soon.

OK 8 minute sound file. Raw unfiltered. Around 4 MB (just under)

Now I am going to filter and play with it to see if I can identify it.
edit on 7/3/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

Umm....my. I can only suspect the reason why more people have not commented on this is because they have not listened to it. You MUST. (I just did - finally have a comp with sound)

*click on the link
*To the right where it says USA and CANADA next to the folder, click on the drop down (green arrow)
*click on the AG_WLAR_HHZ_(bunch of numbers) 5000hz RAW - Give it a moment. When the MP3 picture shows up on the screen, hit play

You need to listen to this with headphones if possible to get the full affect

ABSOLUTELY chilling. I swear it gives me goose bumps. I can't help but feel that each time I hear the tone, it is like the Devil himself is giving an emergency alert tone before making his announcements....(backwards)

Really, I want to listen to it backwards...

edit on 8-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

WOW....that is freaky! Forgive my ignorance, but is that the sound of the earth under our feet?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I didn't reply to the sound file as I am still trying to comprehend what I heard and trying to get the hair on the back of my neck, arm and legs to lay back down. Goose Bumps just starting to fade.

Yes that is the sound of Mother Earth along with some what appears to be some man made noise
edit on 8-3-2011 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
And then there's this. Yes, I know it's Dutchsinse and he avoids reason at times, but this is pretty obvious. I wonder what they could be preparing for?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Geez....the youtube link states that these were seen traveling east through Texas on March 7th. (yesterday)

Someone had a heck of an order....notice all the aid marked vehicles and the next last one with the number '51' on it? hehehehe....

Really though. What the heck?

Oh, and another quake (2.7) in East Missouri just a bit ago.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This post is amazing! I have learned so much thank you all!!

I listened to the audio with headphones..WOW!! Thats for real? It reminded me of the sound intestines make when listening for bowel sounds with a stethoscope!!!! Lots of movement mixed with gas.

Dumb question here: If this were a HT, would that mean volcanic activity in Arkansas or could it be a secondary system linking to Yellowstone?

It seems that all puzzle pieces are connecting in some way : You have tremors in Arkansas, off coast in Oregon, Mt St Helens last month, deep breath at Yellowstone, Deepwater Horizon oil we are still dealing with, bird migrations, magnetic pole shifting etc etc......I can go on and on...BUT what does the finished puzzle look like???

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Just to clarify, there have been NO HARMONIC TREMORS detected ANYWHERE to our knowledge in the recent months.

The sounds are very strange, and I agree with AnnMarie that some seem to be mand made. I am wondering if someone did work on the station without turning it off? Almost sounds like a power drill at times.

Anyways, yes...there has been a lot of seismic activity in many areas, but do not confuse that with HarmonicTremors...not the same thing, although they often go together!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That sure is a lot of hard earned tax dollars.

Sure hope the taxpayers aren't the one there made for.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I found this somewhat interesting, yet I feel that I have a lack of understanding of the broader implications here. I was hoping that perhaps you could fill me in....What is a 'harmonic tremor signature', and why are they significant?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Also, the medical designations and also an old RR acronym (ATSF.)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Awesome thread.
The sound file is really something. That's going on below us now?

As far as the tanks go, when I go to Vegas you see trains hauling
military hardware like that along Int. 40. Nothing special.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thank you for telling me how to listen to this. I tried last night, but it did not work. That is eery. It sounds like work being done underground and in water. And it sounds like aliens are the ones doing the work and speaking to each other. On top of some sort of electronics buzzing at different tones in the background, that sound rather human.

Can we have another example please? Do other HT's or whatever this is, sound like this? At all?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The Missouri quake, Arkansas tremors, and Oregon are related, perhaps?

Around that time today, I felt a "thump" which was very short in duration. Perhaps .5 to 1 second. Then a "rumble" which lasted 1 sec. approx...and the ground has been "wiggling" and "shaking" ever since.

Does anyone know if the Talimena / Queen Wilhelmina State Park have a seismograph over there? Where those "giant master" quartz crystals are supposed to be located. I also read somewhere that along the Guy / Greenbrier is a fault or basin which has some sort of odd magnetic anomaly associated with it?

I looked at the "ridge-like" formation north of Greenbrier which goes for miles east and west of the area; and it reminded me of what a smooth lava flow looked-like, could this be a gigantic flow which hardened from some sort of magma outflow or volcano around the Hot Springs area? And why is this occurring at the same time as the other global volcanic activity. Hawaii and now, Arkansas? That's more than a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

This is what they sound like, but fifty times slower than this (and thus, this MP3's 1:37 length represents about 94 minutes of real time). It's the high-pitched doppler-shifted whistling. The deep bass drum notes are volcanic eruptions. It's from some Alaskan volcano while it was going off...
edit on 3/8/2011 by Thought Provoker because: Clarificationary Editorialism

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In Listening to the audio, about 3 or 4 times was a sound like the Native American Indian Call, I the map right above, The Trail of Tears ended right in the Middle of that area. New Madrid to Guy AR, to Oklahoma, back to Northeast Ar. Thousands of Native Americans died on this march. It sounds as though their Spirits are Not at Rest.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah, that's a pretty one of a kind, kind of sound.
Betcha that sucka shows up as an intro to a horrible hip hop song now since you posted it.
Hey, anything that will rattle neighborhood windows and houses at 3 am is fair game...

As to the other comments asking for clarification on the implications of this, you might try reading the thread. What a concept!

But basically, it's one thing to talk about harmonic tremors under known active, erupting volcanoes. But generally, people don't tend to live on top of them. It's another to be talking about harmonic tremors happening under your own house in the middle of Arkansas- indicating a possible reactivating volcano about to blow you and your neighborhood clear across the state along with all its ashfall. Get the picture?

That's why if we see these things on seismic graphs, it is a good idea to ask. As westcoast stated, there have been none detected, but we still have a curious situation going on there of people feeling rumbles, occasional small quakes, and strange readings on the graphs- and contacts with the pros in the field have so far not yielded much forthcoming information about what is going on there. They think it's a newly discovered fault that's acting up- that's about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. Sounds like the Indy 500. I guess it's similar, but this lacks all the other creepy noises of the most recent. Can't wait to hear more on this subject.(although hope it's nothing serious)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My mom knows more about this stuff than I do. I can't read any of the graphs that have been posted but what I can tell you is the first two graphs the OP posted are from White Oak Lake which is no less than 3 miles from my back door. So if something is happening help a brother out and give me a heads up.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Sounds more like ET phoning home than anything else! (Although I agree with the intestines and stethascope comment, lol.)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This is one of the best threads. You guys that take the time to inform us, is no small matter, and are greatly appreciated. I have been following the worlds rumblings for about 10 years now, and am floored by the activity since 2005, and more recently in the last year. I live in Memphis, Tn. As you can imagine all the arkansas jazz has me on edge. There was seismic activity in the same spot in arkansas during the 1811-1812 new madrid events(might of got that from you guys). Please keep me posted, if you have time, on any unusual happenings in this [email protected], thank you, and keep up the good work......Radpetey

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join