It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabian Protests Begin!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This video (and the one that follows) may be evidence of something very BIG happening in the world.

Crazy times.

Can anyone translate the marching chant?

See also:

I think the world just became a whole lot more dangerous.

Mark my words.

edit on 6-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

What I , and many other Americans in this Country would like to know is, Who is Behind all this Civil Unrest in the Middle East right now ? It All seems Orchestrated by some Group for Sinister purposes don't you think ?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
S & F thanks for sharing I wonder how this will pan out.

EDIT: 'Who is Behind all this Civil Unrest in the Middle East right now?'
Im wondering this too.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Revoloptix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I just started a thread on how Saudi Arabia has banned all protests and the king is bribing his people. Something big is definately happening worldwide and we need to take this as a sign to continue to prepare, or start to prepare if you haven't already. It's crazy times, and I think it will only get worse. Wait untill there are rations on fuel and other commodities.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Let me answer your question of who's behind this. Well honestly I don't know who, but I know why. They NWO elite are trying to drive oil up to 200$ a barrel because their 2008 attempt to bring down the dollar failed. The idea is that the economy can't sustain a major rise in oil and it will cause the collapse of the US economic system and that will ripple throughout the world. In 2008, their was a call for a one world currency, but that call went away when the economy made a miraculous (fake) recovery, which I guess was not planned by the NWO. So now, try 2, which WILL succeed, unfortunately. Stock up on food, water, guns, and ammo and sit tight cause the next few months are gonna get bumpy. Good luck

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
this is gonna get ugly, i wonder how the obama admin. is gonna handle it...

we all know how the saudi gov't is gonna handle it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Indeed, I'm thinking Mr. Bakash, from the second vid, is correct, and this is truly an Islamic Awakening, that is spreading like wildfire throughout the middle east, to demolish slavery, and establish political parties.

I hope I am not being naive to think so. Like everyone else, I'm concerned about the prospects for replacement of these dictatorial rulers. I would hope the people have a clear conception of what they want, and won't be left floundering and starving, and at the mercy of any group who comes in to feed them and organize the chaos.
That is my fear.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

That's because you, like most Americans, are pathologically unaware of the world around you. Would you want to live under the regime of the al-Sauds? or Muammar Qadafi? I seriously doubt it. Why would you expect that the Arabian or Libyan people would be content with such a life? Because these oppressive dictatorships make your life easier as an American? Of course not.

The reason for all this unrest is widespread dissatisfaction with the rulers and agendas of these Arab (and increasingly, African) nations combined with a sudden realization that the citizens of these countries can do something about it.

The United States rose in revolt to throw off the British in one of the period's bloodier wars, all because they taxed our tea without giving an American voice to the House of Commons. Why shouldn't the Arabians rise in revolt against rulers who have been killing them and destroying their history for nearly a century?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I agree! and lets not forget that Saudi Arabia produces 25% of oil worldwide!!!! Things are definitely about to get ugly! [Keeping my eyes open]

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mzmusiq

The markets are certainly going to go nuts.

Filled my car today and let me tell you it was painful.

I'm convinced the other shoe is about to drop.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

What I , and many other Americans in this Country would like to know is, Who is Behind all this Civil Unrest in the Middle East right now ? It All seems Orchestrated by some Group for Sinister purposes don't you think ?

May I suggest, in all sincerity, is that this may be a form of blowback (though not necessarily the literal definition of blowback, a CIA related term. But possibly.).

The major actor in disruption of the middle east and middle Asia in this millenium has been the US of A (and so-called allies who supply a smaller percentage of the forces). We invaded two countries based on the blatant lies of the so-called official story 9/11/2001. The occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq have continued since 10/2001 and 03/2003 respectively. We made a lot of promises, but: have we kept them?

Have we not killed (by very conservative and incomplete estimates) at least 650,000 civilians in Islamic countries? Forget about the term "Blowback". Consider that this is "Payback". Maybe these people are just tired of having their sons, daughters, and babies killed by "anonymous" drone bombings, and "extarordinary renditions" and "silent assasinations".

What would we (USA citizens) do in those circumstances, when we had nothing to do with the crimes we as a nation were accused of??? What if we felt that our "leaders" were bribed with $$$billions in foreign aid, just so our/their covert ops would do what is normally done in a Mafia street protection racket. Hmmmm...

Maybe the rest of the Islamic world is tired of it, and they have enough sense to see that nobody is going to stop the killings.

Maybe they are rising up because they realized that most of their leaders are puppets, paid in US petro-dollars to keep their regimes afloat as long as our Corporate Raiders have carte blanche in their not-so-little fiefdoms.

We as a supposedly "Consitutional Republic" have an obligation and a duty to set this country on the Righteous Path, and do no more harm.

We, as a people, need to get a firm grip on our elected leaders, so we can save the Republic, kick out the War Dogs, and bring it back to what the founders, our ancestors, and you and I (Americans and all freedom loving people) had envisioned when we first woke up.

Maybe the protests are not engineered, maybe the Middle East is tired and waking up. After going through things that we almost assuredly have no idea about.
edit on 6-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia's a nuclear power. They financed the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for a few of their own. If the Royal Family loses control of his country Israel will be forced to turn Saudi into a glass bowl.

Hence why you see the Royal Family rolling out their military in the region to keep control. They're scared.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
These videos are from earlier this weekend:

edit on 6-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hmmm...this one has translations of the crowd.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

If the Royal Family loses control of his country Israel will be forced to turn Saudi into a glass bowl.

Israel would have to think long and hard before doing that..
Israel is not immune to annihilation..

I think calmer heads would prevail...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have a feeling things are gonna get very interesting and very bad very quickly once Saudi goes into chaos. Perhaps it's for the better for the people of these countries but as usual just like many others here I have to question who is behind it and for what purpose. Because life as we now know it around the world is about to change in my opinion, looks like the redistribution of wealth is taking place as planned, which I am far from wealthy yet it causes great concern to myself and my families way of life when other people try to decide what is necessary and not in my lifestyle.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ever thought of it..??

US forcing Israel on (settlements) issue and Israel kicks back with Arab uprising. It happened before.

Just a thought…

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Obama asks Saudis to airlift weapons into Benghazi
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

That's because you, like most Americans, are pathologically unaware of the world around you. Would you want to live under the regime of the al-Sauds? or Muammar Qadafi? I seriously doubt it. Why would you expect that the Arabian or Libyan people would be content with such a life? Because these oppressive dictatorships make your life easier as an American? Of course not. "

But Why Now ? Why not 10 years ago ? All of a sudden these people in the Arab World just decide to Revolt against their Opressive Goverments at the same time ? No , there is an Unknown catalyst involved here , and I suspect it is being driven by what some would call the NWO . For what purpose , I don't know for sure , do you ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join