It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Being

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I came here to your planet almost 40 years ago; the manner in which I got to come here was by inhabiting another human body. I do not know what happened to this person, nor can I explain if we switched spiritually or if he may have died, but in either case his family does not know anything ever happened. The reason I say that is because I am him and he is me in many ways. I still retain many of his childhood memories. You might say how can you tell the difference? let me explain it this way, If I think back and concentrate on past memories, I see them in the third person point of view and never through his on eye’s. I tested this by asking mom a few questions about when I was growing up; needless to say she was amazed by what memories I told her and how I described them to her. I was also shocked when she had told me that I was only 2 years old when some of those things were happening.

The night I came to your planet was when this boy was about 8 or 9 years old “recalled memory”. He was in bed and covered with thick stuff on top of him, I understood them to be blankets after the switch took place, anyway I was floating above his bed and felt the presence of two others dimensional beings with me, I could hear them telepathically; and one said; this one will live a lifetime. I thought that was a strange thing to say… I have thought about that saying most of my life, and just recently I began to understand. I was in deep thought one night and was thinking about where I came from. The memory I have is vague, but it’s kind of like this; picture a field of grass in darkness of night, now picture yourself as a blade of grass, from that glimpse I remember thousands of us being totally at peace, no worries or nothing… I felt as though I was in deep space somewhere; and after remembering that, I said to myself; I’m not the only one, thousands of us here, and could be hundreds of thousands from what I can remember. We are the star children.

The dimensional beings that brought me here did not tell me what the purpose of being here was, for now; I will just continue to be just like any other human being… Work, Eat, Sleep, Socialize, Wait and Watch; but to be real honest I’m ready to go home, I don’t feel like I belong here.

I have been allowed to tell you this; The Dimensional Beings are returning soon and it’s not going to be a peaceful return, why? Well there are other dimensional beings here on this planet, they have been deceiving many, and they can take on a human appearance just as I have, it’s not difficult for them to do. Their plan is to take control of the human elites; these are lawyers, politicians, and elite bankers. When they have the control of the elites, they will work on controlling the planets resources; their next step is to expose a false threat, you will know what this is (The Unveiling) … then they will move to control the world’s military… and with military control comes technology that they will need to have a fighting chance at survival.
These other dimensional beings will do anything to accomplish their goal, they already know they will be fighting for their very existence; and they will give you anything you need on this world if you can help them, that is one way they deceive people; but, beware, that could be good for your worldly needs, or at the same time you could end up as a proxy for someone else. It’s your choice.

The Dimensional Beings that brought me here wants you to know that they have many wondrous things to show and teach. They hear us telepathically, and know our needs; they will be coming, have patience and watch. You are an Entity…life will continue with balance and harmony that has been created for us if you desire it

edit on 3/5/2011 by Shdak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

ohhhh goodness

ohhh nevermind

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i read the first few lines and stopped...

wtf is this guy talking about?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i read the first few lines and stopped...

wtf is this guy talking about?

lol, *READ* "I came here to your plan...." An immediate "Aww f*ck" came out of my mouth

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
They hear us telepathically, and know our needs; they will be coming, have patients and watch.

What type of patients do they have? Are they in critical condition and need our bodies??

Also, I hope that they have Esquire watches as I am a big fan of those and wouldn't mind trading for an inter-dimensional one.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Most aliens don't ride Harleys, at least most of them have advanced spacecraft!

Shdak

edit on 5/3/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

i hate laughing at a fellow member..

i'm sorry... but i had to snicker a bit..

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
People once thought the world was flat. They mocked those who thought otherwise.

That is my answer to this thread

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Thats what this was for... something to laugh at or about

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

i feel what you are saying. this last galactic showdown for the planet. earth is trying to go to the fifth dimension and tptb are trying to stop this. get ready folks for humans cant save the earth. the earth will save herself. all we have to do is rise in consciousness and LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

They left me here,They haven't come back yet...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
you know I have no clue wtf your going on about man., but I swear to god as I went to open this thread the word "shardak" kinda flashed in my mind, and no I didn't bother to read your screen name before I opened this. trippy to say the least. and with that gonna take a break from ats for bit to watch the strikeforce fights

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think were dimensional beings, experiencing life subjectively on this astral plain as collective forms of energy. Before our carbonated forms seperate from us and we move onwards past our limited cell-like form, and back into a translucent state until we form as yet into another collective carbonated form.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh man....amazing what people come up with on here.
Second line.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Originally posted by Shdak
They hear us telepathically, and know our needs; they will be coming, have patients and watch.

What type of patients do they have? Are they in critical condition and need our bodies??

Opps my bad...??? i can't spell

Also, I hope that they have Esquire watches as I am a big fan of those and wouldn't mind trading for an inter-dimensional one.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I only really have one question, how am I able to distinguish between people that are possessed by dimensional beings and ones that are not?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

It is not for you to try and distinguish between them, but rather to live your life as if each and every one of us are "them". Can you truly say that you have lived an "upstanding" life? Aside from having obvious human flaws, (because we all do), ask yourself if you go out of your way to be kind and generous to those less fortunate than yourself.

This is what will be the deciding factor when the SHTF.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I only really have one question, how am I able to distinguish between people that are possessed by dimensional beings and ones that are not?

You can not tell physically...but you should be able to feel it, from within yourself

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

I fear that I am becoming blind, perhaps I am going paranoid, however, I have been picking up on the fact that there seem to be the following phenomena:

1) People who have an extradimensional spirit that is living in a symbiotic relationship with them
2) People who have en extradimensional spirit that uses them as a host
3) People who have been replaced and realise they have been replaced
4) People who have been replaced and are in denial of the fact that they have been replaced
5) People that seem to have undergone some kind of spiritual "change" as if they are being converted to a system

These are just my guesses, however, I am still in a state of conflict, the people that I talk to, I don't feel any connection, not like I remember, they seem to be talking from a script, thier emotions do not line up properly... I remember clearly, I had a dream where I was floating above my body, as if something was trying to remove my soul! I remember fighting it. I also remember a dream where I saw another "me" however I knew that it was not me, but its soul returned to my body... I took the "back seat" and it tried to be the driver. However, after many years of work, I have been able to remove it. However, prior to that, when it was in control, I remember other people would speak to it in implicit ways, in passing conversations or by random comments, describing something "heavy" that it had to get rid of - I realised they were talking about my soul, and it in fact was something trying to replace me.

The problem is, is that I am in such a state of denial, that I don't think I really even want to see them, because, they could be my own family members, I am looking at beings that have replaced my own family.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Another one...

I almost got through the first paragraph!!!

Beat that!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join