It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it, we are at the end of the road, please watch!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Very interesting, I believe this to be the truth, may be something false thrown into it as well but this seems to be it, pretty much.

Gonna keep watching the other videos, only seen about half of them. Great thread.

reply to post by iamahumandoing

Look at all his posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He seems to be a bot, seemingly his words are just randomly strung together, like from a database of the linguistics used on ATS:

"I'm a transcendental Vatican Assassin.
I will madly sink your ship with my spontaneous conspiracy theories.
I dare you to keep up with me."

"L. Williams is a sloppy bible thumpin bully.
I will fiercely cream him with my CIA funded rationalization.
Move along, there is DVD's to be sold."

"I'm a conjuring warrior of truth.
I will thoroughly melt you with my vengeful orbital platform.
You should have read the directions before you showed up at the party."

Very weird...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No need to worry, because even if we lose...we win.

This world isn't our final destination, it's only our playground. The problem is, some souls love it here and wish to never leave. They're basically playing the game Monopoly like it's real money but the laugh will be on them.

We are spiritual beings who use manifestation on Earth for various reasons. We enjoy the pain and the good feelings. How can you win against a creation that even if you murder it, that creation simply returns to the eternal light and says, "Wow, that was a fun ride! I wonna go to Earth again mommy!"

TPTB are simply souls who are being led by spiritual entities who are stuck here on Earth.

It actually gets quite complicated, here's what I understand:

Our souls (us) are a parasite for this organic creation (mankind). I say a parasite and not avatar because the other twist to this scenario is that mankind was engineered by an alien civilization. Our true form (souls) are more advanced than even the alien civilization that engineered mankind and explored this planet long ago, call them the Annakin or whoever if you wish.

We (our spiritual selves) connect with biological mankind at birth to form a symbiotic relationship. I'm not sure if it's all in fun, or if we have a mission, or what reason we do so.

If you apply the little bit I speculate to your own beliefs and theories, I think it will clear some things up. We never attacked the Genesis from the angle that there are at least three different cogs. We always had the religious angle, and then the evolution/alien engineering angle. With those two, there are always holes. If you add the third.......

I think I'll make another thread/.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
This guy makes me ask questions.

Why would anyone tell a "non-elite" this stuff? Diety is profound in many ways but just having these cats open up to him? I smells a rat.

I tried to look up Lindseys credentials. All I found were "Buy my DVD" links.

IF this guy is so all fired "christian", why would he be selling anything?

Calling BS on this Mis. Sorry bud.

ON the same points as stated in the vid's, Is there something going on with the prices of oil? Oh hell yeah.

Remember when President Sotero stated in an interview that he would like to see gas up to $10? Steven Chu (the erstwhile energy sec) is right there with him. No energy policy for the last several decades....and none now.
No drilling allowed. No refineries for the most part to make use of it.

Oh, but we'll tap the reserves.

I do believe this is just another thing to help sink the US economy and further the PTB.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These are the enemies.

For the record, I really dig the old Oaks. I dont do this though.

www.youtube.com...

and for a bit of levity

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7/3/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

I'm still wondering about all this, when I first started seeing him thought the same thing "He's just selling doom and gloom".

But one thing that brought a little extra credibility for Williams in my eyes was in a couple of the interviews I saw (I think they were non-Alex Jones interview, not in the OP) he said that his dvd's aren't copywritten and he urged people to make copies and give them to others to spread the info.

It is pretty irritating though to hear the repeated info over and over during an interview
edit on 8-3-2011 by usmc858 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc858

problem is that's a classic doomcon trick to establish credibility. a lot of 2012 dvds do that, as did a lot of Y2K videos.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

lol
rubbing my eyes
A Jones and Lindsey seem to be on a flog party
cant wait to order the dvd vcr-not
this guy is a missionary right, but not for the man I'm thinking of
y

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
this is what religion does to the world, just f***s it up. If people just acted normally and didn't worship some made up being then the world would be a happier place.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Im not being funny but this is just people spreading worry. I cant see how the the USA making everybody hate them and then going into meltdown on purpose and having to give away all its power could sound like a good idea too anybody. The USA is probably the most power hungry counrty in the world, thats not a bad thing. Thats how it became so successful so quickly there is no way they would give it all away now.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Gloom an doomers need to realize that by visualizing disaster,...they feed it their energy.
Religious idle worship and vain prayer to an external god is fruitless. Invoking personal powers of intent is the way to go. "Ye are Gods!"
God did not cause our dilemma, insensitive selfish ego-agendas did.
Your awakening IS the second coming. Please evolve from this simian madness!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh boy! What a torture it is to listen to this Lindsey Williams. It takes him an hour to repeat three points over and over and over again: And dont forget to "write it all down and put it next to your calendar!" May he speak golden words of truth, he's a pain in the ass to listen to nonetheless. So the Dollar vanishes. We knew that already, right? The world is going to be turned into a turmoil in which a III world war is possible, we knew that too, did'nt we? I wish Alex Jones would sum it all up on a piece of paper and let one of his employees read it to us...-

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

His posts remind me of the stuff Sheen was saying to Alex Jones in that famous recent interview...
Could very well be a bot as you say. May prove interesting to start a conversation

He seems a very captivating individual...

Your avatar is ace by the way.
edit on 9/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: cool avatar

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fellowsoul

I'm a conjuring warrior of truth.
I will thoroughly melt you with my vengeful orbital platform.
You should have read the directions before you showed up at the party.

Should I be worried?

I really didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry if I did.

I'm still wondering though if you're Charlie Sheen or not? I really did think you were a cool guy if you are.
It's just the nature of your language reminds me of a recent, very famous Alex Jones interview.

What is a vengeful orbital platform? Sounds like an expensive type of sander...
If it is I can imagine that might sting a bit...
May help with my body hair though so thanks for the offer

Please U2U me here on ATS with directions so I might be able to conduct myself better at the party I have showed up at.
Also could you please tell me exactly what kind of party it is...
I'm still waiting on a bloody drink.

Don't suppose while you're 'conjuring' you could conjure me up a nice pint of bitter, with a good head, not too cold now. Packet of dry roasted as well. Thanks Charlie.

Love and Light,

Dave

ps. I must admit I'm a little concerned you could be some sort of agent coming for me or some malevolent force from another planet

'I will thoroughly melt you with my vengeful orbital platform'...

I suppose by that you could mean a satellite with some kind of laser or maybe what we here on Planet Earth would call a UFO, maybe equipped with a death ray or something.

Although my appearance doesn't rank high on my list of priorities, I would probably draw the line at being turned into a puddle

Please, if you are such an agent or being, I ask you to find it within your heart/vital fluid pumping device to spare me from such a fate.
If it sounds like I'm being sarcastic, I really am not, I don't want to be melted.

pps. I see from your signature you have an affiliation with the Vatican.
I have a friend who is training to be a Priest, and I went to a Roman Catholic school...please don't hurt me.

Big hugs,

Dave
edit on 9/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: still waiting on that drink

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Google USGS Report,
3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels of Technically Recoverable Oil Assessed in North Dakota and Montana’s Bakken Formation—25 Times More Than 1995 Estimate—

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by heataz

Haha...starred!

Looks like Lindsay is right on the money with what he's been saying...

Great find

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by garland1234

Agreed, most wars have been religiously founded
i find most relgions floored and contradictive
Christianity is meant to preach acceptance...i find they wont accept anyone that doesnt earn under 50k....
if only people were more free minded

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There is nothing we can do about it now in all honesty. The prophecies in the Bible have to come to past. That includes the New World Order.. that includes the Antichrist taking the throne.. that includes everyone having to take the mark of the beast or die. It's going to happen! The only thing we can do now is hang on and try to survive!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
okay, first off, first reply here. ben coming here for awhile... just now decided to join up.

what i wanted to say is in the videos mr. micheals said saudi arabia will go down on the 11th. i receive galactic federation emails mainly for entertainment reasons but the last one i just got was slightly over shadowing.

"I must warn that this astrological movement also signals the beginning of the greatest amount of political and economic turmoil the world has ever known. As a revolutionary spirit inflames the globe, we will experience wide-spread instability, manifesting in a variety of ways. The newly awakened society will begin to revolt in such massive ways that they will absolutely cripple 'the system.' First World nations will be swept with peaceful protests, sit-ins, and demonstrations while Third World nations will erupt with war-like violence. The world over, corrupt government agendas will come to a screeching halt by the will of the people."

of course what they talk about is always alien/et/spirituality yadda yadda.
basically where im getting at is, is this an example of idea stealing?
does the galactic federation of light have ties to the "elitist"?
or am i just loosing my mind.

opinions?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Lindsey Williams is an interesting person. He claims to be a man of God, yet he three spent years of his life "sitting across the table" from the most corrupt evil manipulators in the world. He stayed in touch with a couple of those people, yet wouldn't tell the world their names "out of respect". (One of those people died recently, and Lindsey finally said his name.) He talks about gold more than he talks about God, and he talks about those corrupt evil people as being "Elite".

My point? I don't trust a man who respects evil people. I also don't trust a man who labels such people as "Elites". If he is a man of God, he should distance himself from evil do-ers, not develop relationships with them. And he should call them something more accurate like "bottom feeding pond scum", not "Elites". I'm not a very religious man myself, but if I was, I would give God my respect and trust; and would promote God as being infinitely more powerful than a small group of corrupt evil manipulators.

I offer this as a solution: live a simple life, be pure, be minimal, and don't let the ramblings of anybody (including myself!) get you down. Be well my friends, you are not alone, and good will triumph over evil.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by miaaaatch

who CAN'T see that? with all the world unrest, who CAN'T predict "great changes in the political system" or some such?

ETA:
reply to post by Bentenheimer

that was my curiosity that a man of the cloth is involved with the affairs of the elite and hasn't come out much, much sooner.
edit on 10-3-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join