It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
That's like saying the Jews had a difference of opinion with Adolph Hitler. If you can't see the fact that this guy is dangerous then I don't know what to tell you - except maybe you're blind. He has said repeatedly that he wants to turn the US into a shariah-ruled Muslim nation. All I can say is over my dead body.

Hitler also had the apparatus of the world's most heavily militarized country and an overwhelmingly desperate and historically anti-Semitic population to draw support from.

Comparing yourself to a victim of the Holocaust, because some douchebag in Great Britain wants to put a Burkha on the statue of liberty, is without a doubt, one of the most stupid things I've read. Period. And I've read Time Cube.

Hitler was a dude with a funny mustache yelling at a bunch of like-minded thugs in German pubs once too, and Chowderhead does want to come to the US. I remember reading about that in connection with the GZM, but I don't think his visit has been approved. Yet.

You're really stroking this Hitler thing, aren't you? I think you rather desire that sort of outcome. it'd make a nice climax for the rhetorical self-abuse you're performing.

And what's wrong with my idea? I think that this is how disputes should be settled, Mano a Mano, and the one left standing wins. Wars should be decided by champions like in the old days; it sure would beat the real thing. War itself is an offense to man, Nature, and Nature's God. Personally, I pray every day that the day will soon come when we never raise another hand against our brothers; until that day...

Until that day you'll be getting off on the notion of beating people to death for the unforgivable crime of having a different opinion from you, with frequent paroxysms of unadulterated pleasure at the notion of mass murder of those who happen to have a one prophet extra than you with you. Remember, you've called for the mass annihilation of Muslims before? Yeah.
edit on 14/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Another Anti American and Anti Muslim, not to mention another Anti everything thread backed by hate, lies, abuse and racism.

My Girl In The Harbour ain't never going anywhere and that is that.

She is eternal and to the racist scumbag who did the art, that should be condemned and you shall be sent to Gitmo!.
edit on 17-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by BigBruddah

I think the Secret Service should be visiting this Abdullah guy

Registrant:
Abdullah c/o Dynadot Privacy
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States

Administrative Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States
[email protected]
1-650-585-4708

Technical Contact:
PO Box 701
San Mateo, CA 94401
United States
[email protected]
1-650-585-4708

DNS Lookup

He's probably part of the secret services

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Sorry to say this, but what a stupid website you are linking to. How do we know these people are muslims even? What if they were CIA doing it to get the hate response they want?

Also using that picture with Sep, 9 2011 and twin towers burning.. C'mon, I thought we all know by now who was behind that.

Also when you said "their next target", care to tell us what their first target was? You seem to be accepting of the propaganda. You shouldn't, since you're on ATS anyway.

edit on 17/3/11 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Great thread OP.

Now what do you suggest we do with the christians who consider the statue of liberty as a satanic pagan idol? Or are only christians allowed to see the statue of liberty as an idol??

A google search for "statue of liberty whore of babylon" yields some interesting results.
Here are excerpts from the first few search results that came up.

"One of the worlds largest idols that has ever been constructed is the Statue of Liberty in the harbor of New York City."

source : yahushua.net...

"And even the designation of 'whore' is quite applicable as at the entrance to NYC is found the welcoming Statue of Liberty, a great woman symbolizing the great city..."
source : www.goroadachi.com...

"America is steeped in its masonic heritage with its masonic and satanic idols and symbols all over the land from the statue of Liberty to the dollar bill...."
source : www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Im sure theres lots more..

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
It's an ugly statue donated by French free masons... BURN IT DOWN!

If you abuse it, you will lose it!

Think of it as symbolic.
..burn it down and you lose the right to post other similar comments.

Palin would disagree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join