It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens responsible for religion ?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is probably been threaded on here many times before.

I would like to know if anyone out there belives that Aliens are responsible for modern day religion.

We see UFO's in old paitings from years ago etc..
I would really like to get a good thread going on what people belive in with this post.
Do you think reliogion is an actuall thing from God or do you think we are part of a bigger Alien programe ?????
All replies welcome.

This post is not intended to offend..

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So no-one on here have any views on this at all ???

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
everybody here probably has an opinion of this subject. but as you said, it probably has been threaded countless times before. of course aliens are responsible for religions all around earth. they came from the heavens with awsome technology that made us believe they were gods, so be started to pray to them and give them gifts. sometimes, if we refused, we were punished in unspeakable ways. so of course they are the reason we have religions today. what other explanation could there be?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Excellcent reply.

Explains the theory of an evil god on that other thread..

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I worked with a Guy about 10 years ago that told me something along those lines. He use to work for the goverment and he told me that the goveremnet had proof that the bible came from aliens, but the aliens werent from another planet, they were us (humans). That had traveled back in time and brung the bible to try and change the way we lived so the future would be different.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
once again another great replie.
this is indeed another great look at this thread in another light
thanks very much for you time

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
everybody here probably has an opinion of this subject. but as you said, it probably has been threaded countless times before. of course aliens are responsible for religions all around earth. they came from the heavens with awsome technology that made us believe they were gods, so be started to pray to them and give them gifts. sometimes, if we refused, we were punished in unspeakable ways. so of course they are the reason we have religions today. what other explanation could there be?

Here is an excellent website on this subject.

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Great link
Soul Reaper thank you very much.
indeed this link opens new doors to this thread.
again thank you very much

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
From what I gather so far, I believe that we created the religions of modern day. The religions may have been made as a result of the recording of events as they occurred in our history. These events are related to our creators, the Gods, or the aliens and our interactions with them. For example, from ancient Sumer we have recordings about how modern humans were created from those Gods, or aliens.

As a result of those recovered recordings from our ancient past, we are able to make comparisons to the modern Bible in many ways. In the Sumerian tablets there is mention of a world wide flood that destroyed a lot of modern humans. This major flood was meant to wipe us all off the face of the Earth. This same flood is recorded in the Bible as well. This is just one of many similarities between the modern day Bible and ancient Sumerian accounts.

I think that modern humans are a result of these Gods' ability to create genetically new life forms. Therefore, this means we were created by the Aliens, or the Gods of ancient history.

Because there are many similarities between the modern Bible and the Sumerian tablets, I believe that there is closely guarded information about our origins that is under the control of secret societies. Societies like the upper echelons of Illuminated Freemasonry, where they hold secrets that are relevent to, as an example, building and architecture. As well, we have the Nazis who were influenced by Secret Societies-Many believe that UFO's were first built by the Nazis, possibly because they had access to that information which remains closely guarded.

In relation to UFO's in historic painting, we again see that those artists had a knowledge of our past. In these historic paintings we are given a clue about where and why we have modern religions around the world that relate directly to UFO's and Aliens.

Either way, there will always be that influence of our origins which will be passed down through a somewhat crypted form, like the Bible, as well as the guarded knowledge in Secret Societies.

new topics

top topics

join