It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK chemtrail Spray Day 3rd March 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i hear you on those Chemtrails

they've been spraying them here in New York TODAY

all i see is lines and a hazy sky now in Brooklyn

this is messed up

your illuminati will fail

the sad part about it is that no one here in ny gives a crap about anything

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Could we get some kind of consensus here on the time frame that a contrail can be classified as a chemtrail?

There isn't any. Contrails have no defined time span - they can last from seconds to hours.

And the definition of a chemtrail is any contrail witnessed by someone who doesn't know what a contrail is.

Until someone can prove otherwise

(and lets face it no-one has and the viral hoax has been running round the internet for nearly 20 years now .... )

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxySk8Punk

the sad part about it is that no one here in ny gives a crap about anything

Well, why do you think they should be campaigning to ban air travel (which is the only possible way to stop what some call chemtrails). Maybe you think is should be banned, but if so, maybe you need to step up your action? Moaning about contrails ain't exactly going to change world ideas.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

CHEMTRAILS = a viral hoax for twenty years? ..this is the silliest statement ever from a left brain debunker.

Show us the evidence from 20 years ago. People that debunk chemtrails are not witnessing what we see:

or choose to debunk for egotistical failures. The odds of one part of the sky being affected is astronomical.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
clear blue skies and sun here in the south wales valleys!!!!
maybe they havent got this far yet haha .and got some cracking chemtrail pics from a few days ago !
how do i upload them here?

Click on Tools+ > pictures > upload picture > add picture > then once uploaded, click on the pic and copy the link at the bottom box. Click the image box in your post and paste the link..bingo.

I have been working at Selby today and all I could see was the smoke coming out of draks power plant chimney's, boy that is one big Chemtrail.

I'll keep an eye on the sky though.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Did any of you watch the video wongy linked to ?

Here:- www.disclose.tv...

A couple of minutes or so in, it shows two jets side by side flying over !
One has a 'normal' CONtrail and one does not !
Can any of the debunkers 'GUESS' which one it is ?
They probably couldnt be arsed to look !

Watch:- What in the World Are They Spraying ! Everyone please

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Glad you mentioned VIRAL HOAX, cool. Now, where l am in Essex this "Viral Hoax" has been happening on a daily basis since at least the beginning of last summer. Some days it's so bad you can taste the chemicals in the air. More and more people are suffering breathing problems. "The Viral Hoax" trails turn the sky white and the sun is so bright and white sometimes l have needed to wear sunglasses in december. l am old enough to remember when the sun was golden not white and like a mirror. l am beginning to think the people who deny these "Viral Hoaxes" are school kids with over developed ego's or just plain ignorant.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm sure that this is often discussed elsewhere on this site, in the other forums regarding Chemtrails, but I'd just like to bring up the fact that, if these are indeed chemtrails, then the coverage seems very indiscriminate. By this, I mean that it seems as if everyone in the UK is being affected, or rather, there is no group of people that are not being potentially effected.

Because of this, what can we say about the nature of the trails, if we maintain that they are chemtrails? If the people that ordered these are in this country, then they seem to not be too bothered about it. Further, if this is the work of the political elite, or the government, or the military, then it would appear as if these are not considered harmful - else the people responsible for this would not be exposing themselves. If this is already discussed elsewhere, point me in the right direction!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Funny thing here in the west of Ireland. No trails for the last 2-3 weeks. Beautiful days the last 3 days. Far, far fewer number of plane fly-overs and those few that have flown over have had short lived 'normal' contrails. Clear blue cloudless skies throughout. How do air traffic levels drastically decrease in such a short space of time? Before that, on clear days, maybe 20-30 planes with most leaving huge dense white trails across the visible sky and combined to form a thin layer of off-colour blanket clouding. Then this afternoon/evening, a pickup again in the number of planes and the back to the huge trails.
There was a general election last week and the party previously in power were outed in a dramatic whitewash. The break in spraying might be explained by allowing the new government to first be decided and then briefed, by whoever, as to the reasons behind the need to spray, as governments must of course be aware of who is flying in its airspace and the nature of their activities.
I am so angry, but contacting the police or local politicians is fruitless, just as was writing to the minister for the environment numerous times, who didn't even bother his ar$e responding. Even family and friends and other people i meet don't believe it or don't seem to care.
Whoever is sponsoring this spraying must have solid and persuasive arguments in order to have been able to coerce the new parties in power to co-operate so quickly. This, for me, is a most worrying aspect.
edit on 3-3-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

hey i live in Macclesfield cheshire and i haven't ever seen as many as today the sky was full of them and they was blocking out the sun

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It was obviously TOO sunny for us northerners today !
It was a beautiful day ! Well it was in the morning anyway !
Afternoon was a bit milky though !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
wow that reporter was awesome and the video footage was the best

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hey i live in Macclesfield cheshire and i haven't ever seen as many as
today the sky was full of them and they was blocking out the sun.

cheers! that`s what occurs in the UK ...Targetting the sunshine levels / vitamin D

the next time we are victim of a chemtrail attack in the UK .. we shall post and video and document
in a timeline ...and I wish we were not hindered by the banal debunkers that hinder our research.

What are the odds that the sun is turned into a white polluted haze...and the rest of the sky is hardly
affected? ..we are sick of this pollution and we want the sun to return in its natural formula.

Look every morning on a crisp spring day and the sun is the focus of chemtrail tanker jet pollution.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Did any of you watch the video wongy linked to ?

no....that's how I knew there was a weather reporter at the start and video of jets in eth middle of hte day in it....oh....wait......

A couple of minutes or so in, it shows two jets side by side flying over !
One has a 'normal' CONtrail and one does not !
Can any of the debunkers 'GUESS' which one it is ?
They probably couldnt be arsed to look !

Both probably have normal contrails for het part of eth sky they are in - they look like they are at completely different altitudes to me - which means they can easily be flying in different atmospheric conditions.

Watch:- What in the World Are They Spraying ! Everyone please

One of the worst pieces of junk science ever made - and people are actually paying for it??!!

All the so-called sampling taken is either bad science or deliberate lies - they sample pond sludge - soil at the bottom of a pond - and then say that the level of aluminium in it is many times the allowed level for water.

Which is perfectly corect - EXCEPT THEY DIDN'T TEST WATER!!! they tested sludge - soil - earth - dirt - and the levels they got were perfectly normal for dirt!!

If you paid money for it you should demand a refund!!

Or perhaps ask for some of whatever it was they were smoking

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Both probably have normal contrails for het part of eth sky they are in - they look like they are at completely different altitudes to me - which means they can easily be flying in different atmospheric conditions.

Really ? What altitudes do you imagine they were flying at ?
Around 35,36ish thousand feet ?
I thought one jet was just smaller than the other ?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Unless you have actual altitude information all you can say is they were flying "high"

Very possibly the jets were different sizes......the amount of difference in apparent size from height is actually quite small - here's an exercise showing how little it can be - it is hard to tell how high a plane is (down teh page a bit - a picture of 3 a/c side by side scaled to show how large they would look at different heights from 32000-35000 feet.

And here's a page on how to estimate height/distance of an aircraft if you know enough about the camera you are using and can identify the a/c type.

As an aside - here's the latest photo from Satellite Aqua showing lots of contrails over the Irish Sea among cirrus clouds - exactly where you'd expect tehm to be.....rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

How about Chicago, IL US Chemtrail Spraying on March 2, 2011.

Outside of Chicago, IL United States on March 2, 2011 starting at 8:00 am they began spraying. These pictures were taken over Deerfield, IL. 18 miles north of Chicago O'Hare international airport. Notice how the lines are coming directly east where there are no airports. Directly east is Lake Michagan. Also, notice in the picture they form an X in the right hand side.

Doing some research the only military airports east of here is in the state of Michigan. There are 3 air force bases in Michigan: Alpena CRTC, Selfridge ANGB, W.K. Kellogg Airport. The Selfridge ANGB has the biggest runways and planes that look like airliners.

Google Earth - Selfgridge ANGB

At that air force base they have a unit called "Air Force Special Operations Weather Technician". Notice that their badge has lines going across it like chemtrails.

Air Force Special Operations Weather Technician

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Normally you would see one or two contrails in the sky on most days of the week here, but today looked like the friggin Red Arrows had been putting on a show !

(The Red Arrows are the RAF Display team for those who might not know)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlespearl

How about Chicago, IL US Chemtrail Spraying on March 2, 2011.

Outside of Chicago, IL United States on March 2, 2011 starting at 8:00 am they began spraying. These pictures were taken over Deerfield, IL. 18 miles north of Chicago O'Hare international airport. Notice how the lines are coming directly east where there are no airports. Directly east is Lake Michagan.

There's plenty of east-west air routes around and over Chicago -

Here's Delta's

and United's

And here's the modis photos for today - looks like pretty normal sheet cloud - squiet a lot of them are linear, bt that's not actually unusual for clouds on the grand scale - maybe some weer formed on contrails - can't tell from this but no contrails are visible in it that I can see - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 3-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes, there are plenty of east-west air routes. I know the airspace above Chicago, IL. I live here. Also, take a very close look at the pictures I posted. There are two different planes in the background making normal contrails that disappear. That disappear! These trails stayed all day blocking out the sun making a gray haze.

I see the sky every day: driving to work, lunch time, breaks, and driving home. Most mornings start the same. They start out with nice blue skies then the chemtrails start and the skies get hazy and turn a light gray blocking out the sun. They are not clouds.

I find it odd that the skys are mostly clear on the weekends as if the pilots who do the spraying have a regular Monday through Friday work week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join