It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do NOW to improve this world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
OK, so let's assume you have told friends and family about the New World Order and maybe even the UFO phenomenon. Now what? How can we build a better world for ourselves if what we see at the moment is not perfection?

What is the next step? What can we do RIGHT NOW, TODAY as normal people to improve the world for all of us?

Post your creative suggestions, and not just "spreading the word" but other things that make us busy, lazy, apathetic people all active in the changes we want to see.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Hypnotize all the lawyers. Make them believe they are ditch-diggers.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We should all learn to farm, Stop watching Tv and drop down all their ratings forcing them to shut down, Stop listening to the BS these politicians spread, Call a spade a spade and be honest with one another, Learn to think for ourselves and stop following trends etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

We really need a big rally. Something to grab people's attention. An organized rally in NYC or DC..... The people who believe in this need to get together and draw other people to their cause. It would be the best start.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
abolish all military budgets

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
How about paying the people who work the hardest the most money in a given company, instead of the other way around now, ie- CEO ridiculous salaries.... that puts money in the hands of blue collar workers who in turn, build the economy by circulation.

Next step... stop telling people what they can and can't do, outside the realm of common law.

Then, stop hoarding advanced free energy technologies.

Last of all.... confiscate the Rothschild & Rockefeller fortunes obtained by illegal means and prosecute them for crimes against humanity. Their fortunes alone could feed everyone on Earth for 100s of years.

Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

I don't know...
Maybe I could rub on a magic genie lamp and turn you all into red skins like me...

well everyone except for Bush Rumsfeld Rice Obama.... Oh that's going to turn into a very long list...

Never mind things are just fine the way they are!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Prove people that religions are false and that they are pure fiction. I understood that, thats why I became agnostic.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92
reply to post by Topato

We really need a big rally. Something to grab people's attention. An organized rally in NYC or DC..... The people who believe in this need to get together and draw other people to their cause. It would be the best start.

LOL!! Yeah, and have people agree on the theme for this HUGE rally?? Heck, we cant even agree on the basic issues here on ATS

I believe change starts by personal success and example to others. It starts small and slow. People want to have rallies and revolutions to force large change, btu never change themselves and the small things first. This is why we are in the shape we are after only a few hundred years since the personal sacrifice of our founding fathers. If the people dont change then any revolution will devolve right back to where we are now. Any change in this country wont be an instant gratification thing. It should start with each one of us changing our routine way of business and living a more responsible way.... and a successful way. WHen others caught in the rut see the way our lives are successful, they want it.. and will ask how we got to where we are. The problem is that most people seem to be lazy, afraid of real change, and comfortable with the usual way of American life as it has been for decades now. People dont want to sacrifice or do things that may involve in personal risk or hardship at first to make positive change.

The large changes come when those who have gotten their own lives under control band together and force the large changes to be made and revolt against an oppressive govt. You mentioned WORLD change.. well, you have to get everyone in the world on the same page for that... and like I said, we cant even get ATSers to agree on what the base problems are and develop a rational response.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Unfortunately, most people who take it upon themselves to "change the world" want to change it in ways I don't want to see it changed. So my way to improve the world is to see to it that those who want to improve it are stifled in their attempts to do so. Since most of the things people propose to do are completely unrealistic and unattainable, as is proven by previous posts, that's not too hard.

So you're going to zero out all military budgets? How, exactly? So you're going to hypnotize all lawyers to make them think they are ditch diggers? You can't even hypnotize your dog. So you're going to just "take" away fortunes you deem to have been earned illegally? Right. Sure you are. You're going to have a nationwide rally! Yeah, that will solve everything. Will you pick up the trash you leave? You didn't last time. All you proved is that you were pigs.

I think the OP was actually serious here, but the replies are non-sensical wishful-thinking unattainable nonsense. This proves you are not going to improve the world in any meaningful way because you haven't a clue as to how to do it. And that's a very good thing.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
See my signature, I've been doing these threads to "hopefully" ignite some spark.

I hope some of those that are determined enough will understand what I'm trying to say here.

And no I (I mean WE) don't have plans on having those stupid revolts, we are carefully planning what to do next.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you consider everything.........and I mean everything., the best thing humanity can do for the world is leave it.
We have done everything possible to destroy it. It would be better if humanity didnt exist while there is still a planet left. The animals and sea life might have a chance then.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Great replies so far but I kind of wanted to go further.

What SPECIFICALLY can be done every day do you think to build a world you want to live in? I mean in baby steps, simple things we can all do for example.

Some examples would be: random acts of kindness when you see people during the day, picking up trash in an area you visit frequently, converting all your dollars to gold, throwing away your TV forever; I don't know, having trouble thinking of stuff to be honest.

But specifically, the little things that any person can do that could possibly lead to bigger things and greater change.
edit on 2-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Fire Ben Bernanke.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There would be some sort of system in place equivalent to natural selection where the smartest and strongest humans breed the most.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Implement short term, mid term and long term goals
for the survival and well being of our species and our planet.

1. Short term goals

1.1 Responsible resource management.
Once everyone figures out out that all economies and forms
of governement rely on resources, people around the world should
start planting trees, recycling resource on a fundemental level.
Everything that is manufactured can be recycled. (theoretically).

1.2 Implement\release free energy devices and power water de-salinization
plants with free energy to produce free clean water for irrigation, drinking,
bathing etc,.

1.3 Turn deserts into pastures, farmland and forrests around the world to alleviate
overcrowding using free energy and de-salinized water for irrigation.

1.4 Release new\old hidden technologies for manufacturing to stimulate world
economies. Give the major corporations\energy corporations an incentive to
diversify into the new technology sectors so that they will give up their strangle
hold on free energy without people having to resort to war.

1.5 Use new technologies to clean up industrial \ toxic waste around the world.

1.6 Reform and subsidize education at every level focusing on math, science and
history lest we repeat the same mistakes.......

1.7 Implement free health care using old and new medical knowledge
and give the major medical corporations incentives to diversify into
new technology\medical\manufacturing sectors so that they will give
up their strangle hold on the medical industry without people having
to resort to war.

1.8 Add to this list as required.

2. Mid term goals.

2.1 Responsible resource management. Once everyone figures out out
that all economies and forms of governement rely on resources, people
around the world should start planting trees, recycling resource on a
fundemental level. Everything that is manufactured can be recycled. (theoretically).

2.2 Look at the possibility of terraforming and colonizing uninhabitated Planets
and Moons to alleviate overcrowding on Earth.

2.3 Responsibly exploit the minerals and resources on those planets and moons
to relieve mineral and resource exploitation on Earth.

2.4 Add to this list as requried

3. Long term goals

3.1 Responsible resource management.Once everyone figures out out that
all economies and forms of governement rely on resources, people around
the world should start planting trees, recycling resource on a fundemental level.
Everything that is manufactured can be recycled. (theoretically).

3.2 Add to this list as required.

I hope you all basically understand what I am trying to say. We need goals as a
species if we are to survive and thrive without blowing ourselves to kingdom come.
I believe that wars are fought because we are still stuck in the caveman days of
survival on a daily basis. It is everyone for themselves and a dog eat dog world.
The thing is, everyone would have to agree to whatever form the list actually ends
up being in order for it to work. Feel free to disect my theory as you please.

new topics

top topics

join