It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Two U.S soldiers killed at Frankfurt, Germany, airport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree and it would appear as can be observed a enemy attacks when you are weak and down,if that happens are people ready to fight without being paid,because your country will need you,me and everybody if this is a sinister ploy to get pakistans nukes to iran and the wider world !

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well just like I expected. News said this clown was a worker at the airport and was screaming allahu akbar or however the hell you spell it as he unloaded. Gun jammed and they jumped on him. Just another terrorist attack that will be downplayed I'm sure like Ft. Hood massacre. Nothing to see here folks move on.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Take Florida. Suppose illegal Cuban immigrants overpopulated the state and became somewhat of a majority due to neanderthal birth control practices. And then some botched 'humans' pretending to be Nato leaders decided to g i v e F l o r i d a to the Cubans . Sorry . Is the way it is. Deal with it. One can only wish.

Hey, screw Florida, how about half of California. Sorry but its in Mexican control now. Feels nice don't it. How about 78 days of continuous bombing to seal the deal. Ha.

A huge world crime has been committed in Kosovo but its ok. Poetic justice is clearly upon us. The real tragedy here is that they are calling him a Kosovo national. I am rolling on the floor laughing.
The dude is an albanian national. Check the name. Amir - Arif, what was it again?? Omar? Ya. Kosovo is Serbian and always will be. And these names certainly don't belong to Serbs, but obviously to illegitimate pond scum of humanity that would rather slit your throat than give you the time of day. Been there , seen it, let god sort them out.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some relative info:

spec

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
We have space based weapons now anyway, we don't need bases over there.

So even if you are pro-war, you gotta agree this land based military stuff is obsolete for the most part anyways.

Nope, don't have to agree to that. "Land based military stuff" isn't obsolete, not by a long shot.

Reports said the shooter came up and was talking to the Airmen before he fired on them. Took off into the airport and security grabbed him there.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Woho hold your horses dude. We are way past that nazi bull# and we don´t have the need to expand our empire. Where the hell did you get this stupid idea? Holding grudges is exhausting and not worth it. We are not your enemy.

btw: Hypothetically speaking. We couldn´t conquer the world even if we wanted to. Germany has many restrictions and the most important thing is we don´t have any nukes. Our military is well organized and armed but that´s it. We are not a threat.

Ps: Please don´t blame all of us for our sins in the past. Hell i wasn´t even born at that time. It´s like i would say that all americans are stupid,fat and gunslinging rednecks. But i know that´s not the case.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
From my military friends, when they go to germany its pretty much like a giant party. They also pick many fights with locals and each other.

I wounder if maybe this was just some guy who got into it with a few soldiers and lost it.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, things are pretty tight here, in Germany. We've gone from "bravo" to "charlie" and back and forth.
Latest here, is that he had strong muslim ties, can be corroberated by various news outlets.
My prayers are for those injured or killed and their families.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join