It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a weird dream I had last night....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ok, so I was on the overnight EMS shift and we were not busy...so I actually tried to sleep.

Now I had this strange dream...I woke up thinking WTF. Before I go on, I am not saying this is any kind of prediction or anything else like that. I am saying it was a dream and that's all. I just found it to be strange and immediately thought of ATS.

Ok, the dream.
Obama split the USA into 10 different territories and appointed leaders of these territories. We became the United Territories of America or UTA for short. As I woke up from the dream, word was that some of the territories were in conflict.

Then I woke up.

-Strange I know. I Photoshopped a quick, crude map as I remember seeing in my dream. That is about all I remember of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Reminds me of in 'Jericho' after the attacks, they split the county into several others, then eventually into two - the USA & ASA (Allied states of America) I wonder how people would react to that in real life - how was everyone in the dream acting? no riots or anything like that? My guess is so long as the tv programs don't change and the local shops stay open, most wouldn't even care (or notice)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Strange dream for sure. Any idea where he placed the capitals of the territories?

Can we kick Mississippi out of my territory?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Cool dream. I like the map. I have a map I made of all the potential hazards in the U.S. It covers earthquakes, hurricanes, drought, terrorist target cities, nuke zones and ash fallout from Yellowstone. I should post that sometime.

link   
There are already 10 FEMA zones under ten regional governors (appointed by the POTUS not elected) which will be activated in the case of a national emergency. The way the states are approaching bankruptcy it may happen without a natural disaster. BTW, once state sovereignty goes then the Constitution will be declared null and void and the "several united states" will be no more ("United States of America" may even change its name....the American Federation or something....as prelude to the North American Union).

link   
Our dreams are influenced by our interests. If your main interest was bunny rabbits you would have bunny rabbit dreams.

Not every dream is a prophecy waiting to happen. Cool story though.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Did you already know about the 10 FEMA Regions? Is that why this dream made you think of ATS? That would be very strange if you were unaware of this facet of the Police State Theory. My friends and I have been having stranger-than-usual dreams as of late and my Christian buddy says that there is something about that in End Times prophecy, about how we are all supposed to start having strange, prophetic dreams. You probably just reinterpreted something you had read about into a crazy sounding dream. but dreams are powerful, you should start a dream journal if you don't already keep one.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Jericho is probably one of my all time favorite shows. Still mad it never got picked back up and finished. Perhaps they hit a nerve with that show. They stated ratings were bad but ratings numbers I saw stated otherwise.

I know there has been some threads here and there regarding FEMA...I usually don't read them. I was unaware of any "territories" made up by FEMA though. After I saw that reply, I Googled it and read a little about it, as well as a few threads I searched for and found here.

Needless to say, I am a little creeped out now! LoL

As far as the dream, I don't recall any rioting or violence in my area (NE PA) but like I said, just before woke up I vaguely remember a news report about conflict between a few of the territories. I do not recall which ones they were. As I recall from the dream, life seemed pretty normal. We just had a new map and no individual states.

No dream journal but I may start as I have been having some strange ones lately!

edit on 2-3-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I think so too, It was very anti-government at times so I can see why they could have got scared and decided to cut it. Great show - just finished watching the box set again last week

new topics

top topics

join