It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and MSM's tactics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I would like to start off by first asking a question on exactly how I can get in touch with big mainstream media heads such as Bill O'reilly and Glenn Beck because I personally have a bone to pick. Now, I know Mr. Beck browses this site or has other people browse this site for him because countless times Ive seen threads on his show discussed over and over as well as even linked pictures and accounts. Now if anyone can give me an email to reach either that would be great because Id welcome the opportunity to have a LIVE debate with either of these men on television.

Now, on to the point of this thread. Regardless of your personal oppinion of Ron Paul you have to understand exactly what the mainstream media is and has been doing to him for years now. In 2008 they flat out laughed at the man as he brought up key issues that have been plaguing our country (America) for years in an effort to label him as an insane conspiracy theorist. "Do you have any electability"? Really?

That video, as enlightening as it is, is discusting that our mainstream media can act the way they do. This isnt the only example of how the 2008 primary went, but Im sure most of you know exactly what Im talking about. If not, youtube is your friend.

So what are we dealing with this time? Lies and deciet while Fox news airs coverage of the 2010 straw poll in an effort to undermine the roaring cheers this man received as he was announced the winner FOR THE 2ND TIME IN 2 YEARS! Can you possibly understand how big that is? Does it even cross your mind that Fox News' icon and 1st corporate puppet elected to serve our nation as president Ronald Regan was elected in the very same way? By winning the straw poll? And yet MAIN STREAM MEDIA cant even mention his name as a potential candidate?!

Ladies and gentlemen if you have ever doubted that mainstream media wasnt being financed to tell you what our beloved government wants you to hear, here is the proof. Not only is it proof but its treason and every single one of these corporate lackeys should be thrown in jail until cows begin to take flight in our soverign nation's air space because they are traitors. Traitors not only to our nation but our constitution and everything our founding fathers stood for.

Ron Paul 2012. END THE FED.
edit on 2-3-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Can't even vote for him but go Ron Paul!

join