It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important: ufo case- very siginificant regarding current events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi guys, I am going to work in half an hour, I was on youtube just now and in my subscription box appeared a video about elenin. This made me remember one case, which happened in 1980s I think, in which there one was "mexican" or "south american", he looked more like mexican guy, who described that he caught 2 air-fighters chasing UFO on his camera, he showed us photos. He also described how the aliens took him to his ship, showed him how will future earth look like, that there will be a purely black sea, one world government, city hovering over the black slimy sea, and that there will an asteroid/comet fall somewhere near carribean. And that all will happen very soon. Well... it is happening right now. And that case is from 80s!!!!!!! Can you believe it?
Can anyone find the video for me?

That case makes so much sense, and tbh, it is only believable case in my eyes at least. Come on, so many things happening right now, Black slimy sea- BP oil spill, most likely still leaking, I guess that explains all the animal deaths in the sea all over the world.
One world government - do I need to continue? IMHO, TPTB may be putting their puppets/leaders to newly formed governments (because of all protests and stuff)
hovering city above sea - not happening yet, but it it may be soon, all we need NWO to finally be in charge of whole world, and they can do anything they want
asteroid/comet falling on Earth - finally, ELENIN! From what I read on ATS so far, elenin should get very near us couple of times this year, one of these may be hit. Maybe in 2 weeks from now, maybe in october? If I am right, I think thats one of the dates, and also some time in the summer.

If you guys manage to find the case for me, can you embed the video and give it stars so everyone would see? Thanks
edit on 28-2-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I remember that case, but I too cant find it either.
Kinda makes you think about that, huh?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hovering city over a black slimy sea... kinda sounds like Sonic the Hedgehog from Sega Genesis... haha

sorry couldn't resist...

Don't know if this is an actual theory... but i been lead to believe that -Atlantis- was not an actual continent of rock and dirt but of metal... it was a flying city... it kept the same location on the Earth... Somewhere in the Atlantic off the coast of Africa...give or take several hundred or thousand miles

It was a stationed on a series of islands that served as a Docking Station...

Anywho... a bomb set off in the main reactor caused the whole entire thing to crash down into the ocean...

what if that comet jars it lose or something? or what if aliens just come and salvage it?

BP... that's a lot of oil but is it enough to turn the seas black?

What if New Madird and and Yellowstone went boom... that would release a lot of oil wouldnt it?

Nice post S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
lol i have this case bookmarked, and i use it to get to ats, I believe it is. I just have no clue how to imbed video. But address to the story is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't know if I should be a party to this clambake or not, but okay, here ya go.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

thanks, thats exactly the case I was talking about

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
Hovering city over a black slimy sea... kinda sounds like Sonic the Hedgehog from Sega Genesis... haha

sorry couldn't resist...

Don't know if this is an actual theory... but i been lead to believe that -Atlantis- was not an actual continent of rock and dirt but of metal... it was a flying city... it kept the same location on the Earth... Somewhere in the Atlantic off the coast of Africa...give or take several hundred or thousand miles

It was a stationed on a series of islands that served as a Docking Station...

Anywho... a bomb set off in the main reactor caused the whole entire thing to crash down into the ocean...

what if that comet jars it lose or something? or what if aliens just come and salvage it?

BP... that's a lot of oil but is it enough to turn the seas black?

What if New Madird and and Yellowstone went boom... that would release a lot of oil wouldnt it?

Nice post S&F

BP - yea, I think it is, gulf stream spread the oil across atlantic ocean and further. Besides that, lots, and I mean lots of oil was/has been escaping. Not to mention all the corexit BP has been spraying all over the gulf. I dont believe they could cover everything, mainly compared to the amount that was/has been escapig. I also heard that there was another spill near Alaska caused by BP, it happened at the time of Deepwater Horizon. Also count oil spill in China, which happened some time later after BP oil spill. However, chinas was inland, unfortunately on river, so it probably spread as well. Etc.

My theory is that aliens that abducted that guy were not out of this dimension, or maybe they were just way too advanced (technologically). They probably do not perceive time like we do, therefore they could know the future. We are 3rd dimensional beings, right? They could be 4th. To them, past, present, future is one and the same, therefore they know what happened, what is happening and what will happen.
OR , second theory, they are 3rd dimensional beings, like we are, and they are technologically advanced and they have a device that can somehow predict future. If they showed him what will happen, that means it cannot be changed and our future is set in stone. That means, that comet that is supposed to fall on Earth could be Elenin, and it could happen this year. I mean, just looks how things are speeding up. Governemnt are pushing ridiculous laws, protests are happening all over the middle east, and spreading all over the world, there could be war soon, with Libya, things seem pretty bad with NK and SK, another planet (or brown dwarf) near edge of our solar system confirmed, lots of discoveries about our universe, and so on.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No more posts? Come ooon, this is an interesting ufo abduction case. What are your teories, why would government want to build a hovering city above sea? Do you think that comet could be Elenin? And which date is most likely that comet will fall on Earth?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You dont think maybe the black sea with hovering city might be an oil rig?
I guess alot of them could be viewed as a city hovering the sea.
I dont know just a thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Or perhaps they will all live on a fantastical plastic bottle island like Mr richie sowa.
2nd
edit on 1-3-2011 by watchthemfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by watchthemfly

thats clever... i like it

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Good thread, so if i'm in georgia will i be safe from the comet

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchthemfly

I am pretty sure not. Oil rigs have been known in the 80s, first oil rigs have been build at the end of the 19th century (even though these were in fresh water), offshore were some time in 20s or 30s of 20th century. I am pretty sure he would distinguish city from offshore oil platform. This must be something entirely different.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

we tend to share beliefs if it supports our own and it's funny or not so funny that we have so many
things that we believe in that we cannot prove.
I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle so to speak.
I believe personally that demonic alien figures could tell half truths..after all if adam and eve were tempted
of the devil then yeah, these dark forces have been here for a very long time.
perhaps it is about fear and lack of hope but if you truly believe that Christ is who he says he is,
you can rebuke it for you know regardless of what happens you have a permanent life in heaven.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchthemfly

Maybe the elite have built a floating city.....or a massive big cruise ship.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The man in the video said that the city will be on on artificial island floating "IN" a black sea, not over a black sea. Did anyone think that it might be Abu Dhabi? I did.

Abu Dhabi is the richest city in the world and is located in the U.A.E.. Where did all the money come from? Oil. One could say figuratively: "A black sea of oil".

en.wikipedia.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40da6e4efb54.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
did it say floating or flying city?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For your review:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e247aa542ca.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c03883edc901.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d5222333852.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
did it say floating or flying city?

It said "artificial island floating on a black sea".

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the info OP; I've been trying to follow what is going on with Ellenin- again, it comes down to not knowing who or what to believe. So, I have secured a cabin in the mountains for the middle of March to deal with the first pass of the comet, and I'm making painful arrangements to move much further inland. Elevation and distance from the water is the only thing I can ultimately come up with that makes any sense. Well, short of space travel, but I'm a little light on funds LoL.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join