It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 20 months old toddler and the Ipad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is an interesting video about a 20 months old toddler discovering the Ipad.
She played with her parent's Iphone in the past so she is not totally surprise with the Ipad.

Amazing !
Clementine, 20 months, discovering the Ipad

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
She just needs to know her parent's credit card numbers and the cycle is complete.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
yup the brainwashing machines are working perfectly... yay tech.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
as a UI designer (user interface) it's a really fun time right now because we're inventing how you interact with these appliances on a daily basis.. it's a fine art making something work in an intuitive way that make sense to people.

the child shows us that we're on the right track by creating an evironment that's simple to understand, but an effective form of navigation.

on another note, it could just be the primate toy lover that is in us all. the action vs reaction.
press a button, get a reward, -- a new screen or app, or keyboard. we are so high and lo tech.

edit on 2/27/2011 by zooplancton because: from timie to time.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That kid is more proficient on an i-pad than I am.
Mind you my 20 month old has unlocked features on my mobile phone I never knew existed.
Never underestimate how smart the little ones can actually be.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

I happen to watch Superman last night, the one with Christopher Reeves, where he travels in that star vehicle across the cosmos, learning about all these things. Watching the video with the child reminded me of that for some reason ... witnessing a child actually do something with a "tool," learning. From a psychological standpoint, really fascinating.

top topics

join