It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Patents! Thank god or whoever for deep web baby!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I believe I found our smoking gun and before you read this keep in mind it never says HAARP but look at the schematics and the scope of capabilities. IF you want the bare bones of the reprocussions and it is a long read, just skip to the last paragraph www.uncg.edu.... THis is my first thread so please go easy on me on the attractiveness. I hope this is what the HAARP activist are looking for.

Mod Edit: All Caps. Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Ahabstar because: title edit

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 29-6-2007 @ 07:43 AM

Haarp in Alaska is going to be stop and be dismantled by 2010 and be move to Puerto Rico Arecibo radar by 2011. No more proyect S.E.T.I. looking for E.T. Now the radio telescope is going to be a weapon, if E.Ts coming, they will be burned down with the super haarp antena. They started building new facility for 70million.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Don't let rude people get you down man.
Some people are unhappy with their lives and they misplace their frustration onto the wrong people.
A noble first attempt at a thread if I do say so myself.

I shall attempt to read thru and give my opinion later.
Thanks for the link.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Wow. You found it. Congratulations. So did these guys.

And a lot more.

Dude, he asked to go easy on him. That sarcasm was a little over the edge... No offense.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

god damn it!!!!! I thought I was doing you guys a favor. I'll delete my thread sorry for covering the same thing and I didn't see it already. Sorry for posting something that has already been done. It was my ignorance that consumed me to thinking this hasn't been posted.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
and here is the health effects oh it is from WHO, who.int... at what HZ does haarp run at www.holology.com... oh so i will not get baked?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You know what, agent?

Good for you.

I am always making mistakes and I have been put down a lot.

There are people in this world who love putting others down at every opportunity. They are losers.

You are a winner.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

hay do not do that for that is what they want. Stay with so what if it has been posed or is a thread your title is new so then there must be new unseen info right? oh ya here is the home page www.haarp.alaska.edu...

edit on 27-2-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well reguardless if it has been posted on here 5 billion times... I didnt know it and I would have never ever learned that their gonna use that big telescope thing that was in the one james bond movie as the super HAARP...

So if not for your thread i would not know that interesting tidbit of info.... so that means for your first post your gonna get a Star and a Flag from me...

link   
reply to post by bekod

Um...

The WHO article discusses electric and magnetic fields around the home and workplaces from power lines, transmission and distribution boards.

Nothing to do with HAARP.

edit on 27/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

link   
Good job agent!!

i'd never seen that article before....i liked..,

"Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device"

pretty neat, thanks for bringing it to my attention, as I do not have all day to dig through the archives!!

some topics deserve to be reopened!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

thanks guys I am looking at all the patents on the main site index and it covers all different types of patents for mind control and physical manipulation patents via mechanized and electrical. I am very interested in the fact that this goes on and people are oblivious. Again, thanks for the support

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

ELF is what the article is about and yes i know that but what is the health risk for haarp or ELF at 300HZ? is that not close to being roasted toasted the navy uses ELF USAF uses it as well as others, but this thread is for haarp and ELF wave lengths

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Don't worry about it man, seems to me that is all phage contributes to this site...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
reply to post by bekod

thanks guys I am looking at all the patents on the main site index and it covers all different types of patents for mind control and physical manipulation patents via mechanized and electrical. I am very interested in the fact that this goes on and people are oblivious. Again, thanks for the support

Goodwork. Yes people are oblivious to what actually goes on behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Don't worry OP.
Some people here on ATS think they're larger than life and are full of themself.

Thank you for posting this.

S&F

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
journal.borderlands.com... now this site has the 6-10 HZ ELF is thought to be safe at 60HZ above 60HZ? HAARP runs 300HZ.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
S+F, because some people haven't been around here long enough to know about this stuff nor/or have the time to go digging through old posts to get caught up on every conceivable topic. I'd rather get a refresher course on something I already am aware of, than read about someone ranting about their issues with the "imperfections" of the forum.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Viewzone has been challanged for it's credibility here on ATS before..(Can't find the thread and searched)
www.viewzone.com...

The story behind HAARP on this website has even been challenged down to a restaraunt that Dan claims he went to.
These are still a good illustration of how it "supposedly" works.
viewzone2.com...

viewzone2.com...

Not saying it's true or fales..just saying it relates to HAARP.

Reads well, even if it's fiction like some of his other reports.

Don't flame me for posting. Not saying it's true or false.

<<   2  3 >>

join