It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA says Elenine could hit earth.no really !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I am just wondering if the government knew a comet was going to hit the earth would they make it harder or easier for us to live? It just seems right now our society is getting harder to live in. In the movie Deep Impact the government cancelled all debts because they knew their citzens did not have much time.
Would they do the same for us? If this were the case it would be easier to get a decent car to find a better spot to hide.
Do you beleive the government would warn use eventually even if it were only a week in advance?Any thoughts?

By the way if want us to take this seriously why did you put this under hoax instead for fragile earth?

edit on 27-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

They have been printing money like nobodies business and they have been onto the chinese for the same,they would not warn us because who wants to see global libya !By the way his sons say everythings allright,sound familiar.

edit on 27-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

maybe the elites are more concerned with only their comfort so they are trying get as much as possible. It seems they are really speeding up the process of tearing down our society. I have wondered why. Gas at over $3 per gallon and all this political BS. Maybe they don't care because it will be over shortly?
I am not sure what will happen with this comet but I feel something big is gong to happen whether it be a global catosphere or something else remains to be seen. I am not discounting this theory at all. I am going to keep a close on this. I remember I have heard so many things on the internet that was true later on.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Thankyou, but my intent is for this not to true,infact I wish/Pray it is`nt,I will continue to observe these bodies with interest,while being preoccupied to survive with positive perspective .I want to see Elenine as hale bopp,that was a beautiful spectacle,but its not going over our head .YU55 is,but we won`t see it until it lights up between the earth and moon,twinkling with reflection,or heat.
Ohh well I will be crashing when I burn,going down in a blaze of glory,everytime !.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Earth will pass through the debris trail? All the research notes that were shared with me, of the ancient civiliations and the debris trails, the red dust raining down, the south americans and Incans, on the mountains, taking bets where the sun would rise next, is coming back quickly, and to do so with the Mayan calendar dark night date as well.

We need to understand consciousness. We need to do Good, help others, towns adopt third world towns. No time to worry about making the politicians and their netagive overlords see the light, we can do things now.

Good creates good, draws in our help.

We can envisons everyone waking up.

I made two posts, one about morningmayans frequency course, on her youtube channel. Linda West. I have her book and she puts 110% more in her videos than the small amount in her book, and her videos to wake people up to NWO and to take actions, phone calls, go to the police station with letters, and talk to them, she's doing this and shining so much light.

Well Ive practiced the law of affinity, the brining in more higher frequency things, like prayer, meditation, sungazing, birdsong, laughter, and envisioning (I pray it, I give it to the Creator and Family, all that is True Love and Goodness in existence) and have had miracles regarding this.

It works.

The PEAR institute conducted studies on human consciousness affecting outcome.

We need to understand, its all a test and its about our consciousness growing or shrinking, progression/regression. The more we think of others the more Good comes in to help.

I'll put those links on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posts with good videos.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So it isn't considered a NASA article. The closeness. I've read other NASA ones about comets being driven by the sun and affected by planets. Which means to me, consciousness in a holographic universe.

So its either out and out fakery, or its someone trying to hide the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That is my hope as well. I am a true girl scout I prepare for the worse but hope for the best.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks unity_99,your pure thought has reached me and since this is a conspiracy website all views are welcome away from the thought police.I wonder if Plato,aristotle,socrates had such problems,well i have grown a beard overnight
Atlantis...Piffle,cockamamy nonsense.Which it is,or is it ?

Obviously the great philosphers would as the world was once flat ,my heads not square is it,try telling them that, then.Time is a journey and the prevailing eye will discern its own persective until blind with knowledge and acceptance.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

All I know is there is so much in the news, or alternative news for the ones who are waking up, and I believe good and bad on all sides everywhere.

There is a real attempt no matter what is going on to hijack consciousness.

And our only real sure thing we can do, is try to grow it. Because nothing really matters otherwise. And picture good things, but they are tied in to doing some good too, we really need to understand if you want to receive giving really helps unblock things. I remember a story about a guy out of work who had hardly any money, but he kept making up sandwhiches and handing them out to the homeless, and those who were congregating at the 7/11's and various places, and within a few weeks, he had some real reversals and prosperity come into his life. That is just a micro look at a macro function.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yeah its all about perspective man who controls the horizontal,the vertical,Outer limits man ,telling yeah Enjoy !

Morningmayan is hot,Linda west.Her mind is pure chill its happening,get over it,brill.Open minded not closed

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Two sites with different figures .figure it out for yourselves,trashcanned and sent to the philosphers corner but still relevant,shame, shame, shame.No Nasa information....mmm really !
secchi.nrl.navy.mil...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
With information like this ,how certain are you,that you made the correct choice.Time will tell,and I will be watching .

The SECCHI diagram is not using the most recent orbital elements for the comet. The JPL calculations are more accurate.

Funny thing is ,I could have said that or did`nt I already.I thought the comets position never changed. Insidiously as usual.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The SECCHI diagram is not using the most recent orbital elements for the comet.
The JPL calculations are more accurate.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
FINALLY

Make up your own minds
DENY IGNORANCE

edit on 1-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This video is quite interesting:

NASA buzzroom video! Comet Elenin - its coming very CLOSE - Less than 40k miles?! March 3,

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yes the russian translation in the link basically it describing the comet Lulin coming to within the trajectory through the asteroid belt and its perturberance via satelite artemis simulator.

entered the asteroid belt, while it is in a rarefied part of it, near the far border. Due to the fact that the orbit of the comet is unique in its small inclination for long-period comets (the second example could be the comet C/2007 N3 (Lulin), it was decided to calculate the close encounters of the comet with the main belt asteroids. Search encounters held on the interval from 18 February to 18 June 2011, with the help of software package ArtemisSIMULATOR. Refine approach distances were held in the program EPOS. As a result, 4 were found convergence: - 28 February 1999 with the asteroid TV67, distance 1,774,707 km (0.012 AU); - April 7, with the asteroid 4336 Jasniewicz, distance of 1,119,713 km (0.008 AU); - April 19, with the asteroid 2009 TJ9, distance 325,428 km (0.002 AU); - May 20, with the asteroid 1999 RQ176, distance 338,403 km (0.002 AU) Of particular interest are the last two flights, astroid will pass through a sufficiently dense dust tail of a comet. Perhaps we will be able to capture the data closer to using large telescopes. Determine the influence of gravitational perturbations of a comet to an asteroid, using ground-based optical observations, unfortunately not succeed.

so they were unsuccesful at observing a change,good news we hope.

edit on 3-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Lulin is not an asteroid. It is a comet which appeared (dimly) two years ago. It is long gone and it won't be back for 42,000 years.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Brilliant explains what the ruskies have been talking about according to the you tuberspaceobs.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
well lets put it to the test, is it a hoax or not a hoax,
NASA JPL Space.com and then this www.hohmanntransfer.com... and then there is JPL neo.jpl.nasa.gov... or from this site planetarydefense.blogspot.com... and then this with top news of what is out and around us the www.space.com... and this is what they call it www.space.com... A newly discovered comet that has caught the attention of skywatchers around the world appears to be undergoing some dynamic changes.

The comet, called Ikeya-Murakami (C/2010 V1) so now we have the name numeric c/2010 X1 then C/2010 V1 or Elenin??? and the from NASA buzzroom buzzroom.nasa.gov... note the .gov at the line so yes it is a gov link, and they think???

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I am myself a little unsure of what you are implying as being in the philosphers corner I have done some recalculation and even if it moves at a rate of 0.02 au`s----it will still be quite far away unless.

No at present its estimated 20 million 460,000 miles on closest but has changed by factors of 0.02 Au`s each month,so estimating 9 months of 0.02 au changes =minus 0.18 AU`s from current and could be,could be remember 3 million 720,000 miles,remember this is a unqualified speculation at present and add coronal mass ejections,solar wind and ,well I will remain optimistic,but ...mmm Really its some way to do with distance but comets are know to be the wandering objects and when closest to sun can on cme`s ,wildly angle of at tangents ,completly changing its trajectory away from the sun towards the earth equator as its on the same plane on its ecliptic away from the sun ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... Asteroid YU55 will be 0.0022 au`s 204,,600 miles from earth and is 1340 metres wide speeding in at 34,000mph.The 9th of november is its closest to earth and moon ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... og=0;cad=0#orb click the fast forward radial and see where it is on the 9th,yep two green dots merge.I hope that clears up any confusion.

i have rethinked this through and currently it is to early to predict Elenine at present ,other than estimate its current variation from last month.If it does`nt change ,the comet will be a buzzword for quite a while,as to yu55 ,well?
updates on Elenine solarwatch.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

in simple terms will it or will it not hit the earth, if thee was just one site then we could determine if it would or would not hit but if you look at the links real close some do not list it or have a different name for it then how is one to tell? so that is why i put the links up so you can see on a daily view if it is changing trajectory.

edit on 3-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join