It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMETGATE !!! Elinin+2005 YU55+Nibiru = A Major Concern for Humankind: Triple Threat From Space

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tcastle77

Greetings:

Sorry you did not like the vid - frankly, I never watched it. Just checking the level of reading skills, I guess,

What part of the "background" did you not understand?

Try it now.

MUSIC PLEASE (music window to background & please continue reading)

JUST KIDDING !

Seriously though, I obviously need help in my posting skills - although I have asked the same question for a couple weeks and have not received any response.

HOW DOES ONE SAVE WHEN EDITING BEFORE POSTING?

I have lost some really good stream-of-consciousness "stuff" that will never be the same...
or is that the point?

PRESS HERE FOR ENLIGHTENMENT Ear candy because you put up with me for so long.

Full screen and speakers up please! (It's less than a minute)

Really sorry about not posting fully the first time. Just hit the wrong key in the midst of the design phase - and lost it. Now, if someone will please explain to me how to fix/edit that OP (my time has/had expired - has it really been 4 hours or WTF! - I posted at 3:22pm and I was locked out at 5:40pm, so I posted the "disclaimer/explanation at 5:44pm... OMG! The same gremlen that killed my computer is at work in the matrix/ATS machine!!!! We are all so screwed!

I am thanking you in advance. As soon as I know what I'm doing, more to come. Maybe I should release it in manageable sections so it doesn't overwhelm my posting skills. I sure could use a teacher.

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” (Buddhist Proverb)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

In Peace & Light
tfw

SURVIVING THE AMERICAN FOOD CRISIS OF 2011

DOMINO EFFECT OF FEBRUARY 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

Comet Elinin Tracker - JPL

World Earthquake Monitor - IRIS

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Four winds, the easiest way to not lose post material is to copy the entire post to notepad or wordpad, then simply copy and paste into the post window when ready.

seeker

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I cannot believe members are not looking at your link forssd.jpl.nasa.gov... asteroid yu55 for ,remember,remember the 9th of november.Its a hit,wake up sheeple.US government shutdown put of by 2 weeks,declaration of union of US and canadian military,fema trains and camps.Its showtime.

edit on 26-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

It's not a hit . Did you look at the JPL website? 149,000 miles from Earth on November 9. More than half the distance to the Moon.
edit on 2/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Closer than the moon thats for sure and half the distance to the moon...mmm,did`nt the astronauts going to the moon slingshot around it to return at 25,000mph ,directly to earth on a straight hit.You think,really being blind is one thing but the gravity of earth,moon can redirect this object at its 34672mph speed around the moons gravity ,just as the rocket did,direct hit..
Just to add also Elenine since december has went from 9.0 au to 0.25 and now 0.22au with a variance to 0.15 au at its closest and still approximations to come.Really ,certainty,whats the index for cmes between now and september....mmm,thats right ,that figure that will determine the push of moving objects inward bound,now theres a variable,I guess TPTB will know that number before everybody else..Leave it with you.
edit on 26-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
For many who don`t believe a capsule slingshotted around the moon at 24,791 mph within the boundary of the moons gravity.

Apollo 10 set the record for the fastest manned vehicle during the return trip from the moon on 26 May, 1969 ( they did not land, only rehearsed some of the descent techniques). The spacecraft reached a speed of 39,897 km/h (24,791 mph).

Would`nt a asteroid do the same ?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Apollo 10 did not "slingshot" around the Moon. It orbited the Moon for 2 and half days before firing its rocket to leave lunar orbit and return to Earth.

But sure. An asteroid which was on a precisely calculated trajectory, moving at a precisely calculated size, approaching the Moon at a precisely calculated distance, might do that. But this asteroid is not doing that.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

never mind the naysayers. when it comes to comets the so called experts have no idea how to predict where an object is going to be. comets are the lawless ones and their orbits change by the hour. the best minds in nasa could not predict where comet hale bopp was going and were constantly left scratching their heads and updating their orbit predictions.

peace to you

daz

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by daz__

That's odd. I remember seeing Hale-Bopp. Right where "they" said it was going to be.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Snipings fine ,this comet and the near asteroid are definetly on the radar no matter what anybody says.Yes and hale bopp went right over our heads(enjoyed watching it) not along the solar ecliptic in line with earths equator and suns,theres a big difference.

edit on 27-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

OK, we'll try this again.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OP, BUT I SCREWED UP AND THIS WILL HAVE TO DO.

I'm going to string together a certain amount of disparate information and let you people sort it out for yourselves. I'll attempt to make it both interesting - and fun to experience.

PART ONE

In The Beginning...

What happened?

How did this happen?

What in the hell is really going on?

Is the world really going to hell in a hand basket?

What am I supposed to believe in this sea of confusing "facts?"

Why do I feel that I have no control over what happens regarding TPTB?

Why do I always feeling intimidated and told I am powerless? Psychobabble Doublethink?

Does perception really depend on the point-of-view of the perceiver?

Allow me to set the stage.

Bear with me, as it is somewhat convoluted (and I may still not have the real handle on it so as be able to make it clear what I am trying to get across), but if you stick it out, it may be well worth it. There are many ways through the looking glass, but I think this one is the most suitable for today's journey.

Seat backs in the upright position and fasten your seatbelts...we're going for a ride!

Stanley Kubrick openly stated that he had "made a film intended to bypass the conscious rationalizations of the audience and sink straight into their subconscious." He wasn't kidding. Check these out:

2001: A Space Odyssey

Meaning of the Monolith

Please read and understand what is stated in the following text block. It sets the stage. If you will, it places the chairs at the your table "set for a king," complete with silver and crystal. Aren't you so lucky? While there many other movies to make this point, this one opens the gate perfectly for what is to follow about truly "getting" how we have been set up - this time - and it was all in plain sight the whole time.

Our perception of significant real-world events (such as the lunar monolith discovery) are often times false flag operations carried out by small groups of people, by metaphorically projecting their image of the truth onto the movie screens of our minds in order to control and manipulate the population at large.

Our perception of significant real-world events...are often times false flag operations carried out by small groups of people by metaphorically projecting their image of the truth onto the movie screens of our minds in order to control and manipulate the population at large.

Was anyone aware? Did we not know this then? Oh yeah, numbed out.

I understand. (Full screen - speakers up, please. Somebody please teach how to embed this stuff right.)

The shattering of the wine glass is a dream sequence of Frank's death. The yellow color of the wine matches Frank's space suit. Though Dave does not have as direct of a hand in Frank's death as he does with the shattering of the glass, the AE-35 false diagnosis by HAL is analogous to the wine glass being placed in its precarious position on the table. The discrepancy with the AE-35 unit is intended to discredit Dave and Frank, so that they learn to trust HAL over their own mental faculties, and to attribute the discrepancy to “human error”. This is what expresses itself as the wine glass placement in Dave's renaissance dream, in order to falsely materialize human error in shattered crystal.

“However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” Again with Kubrick.

We were warned.

I bring up 2001: A Space Odyssey because it may well be the "turning point" movie spanning generations of movie-goers. Consider your daily intake of "impressions," Now, multiply that by 100's, 1'000's? of times when you subject yourself to "a movie" no matter what the subject.

Now that's a movie! Nothing here to see, its only a movie...move along..., right mate?

Now, segue the final 13 minutes of 2001 into a dissolve into the Matrix - remember where the character Neo learned to perceive that the bullets weren’t "real" and once he did, they could no longer harm him? (Are we back to "perception depends on the point-of-view of the perceiver"?) Interesting allegory there somewhere. Must try that sometime. Question. Is that one of the "message" movies that come from the good guys? Is there a "bad guy" list? Check this out.

Then we come to Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Julia (Phillips) told me on several occasions about some really strange things associated with the making of the movie. But, that's another story. Just remember the movie and its impression made on you - or not. (I wonder if this set of visuals and music will trigger any latent embeds?)

And now we come to the movie Deep Impact. What might the message be?

And what about NASA's Deep Impact ?

And I like this one.

Solar System Exploration: Deep Impact Legacy Site

And then we have (in your face) The Core
Geomagnetic storms? Solar intrusions from space? Gotta love the premise.

BACKGROUND MUSIC PLEASE

Cannot leave out one of my favorites, The Abyss.
(I wonder what my old roommate Chris Murphy is doing these days? Malibu Jet Ski rules!)

What are we witnessing here?

"In your face," ya think?

Oh, that's right. It's only a movie!

And who can forget Tooth & Nail ? (a great visual primer on trying to survive after the whole world has run out of gas!) Quite timely, seeing as how gas spiked 30 cents this week!

Speaking of spikes, there are many more movies like this that drive the spikes home and reinforce the intimidation. Yeah, I liked them to, and still do.

Enemy of the State

The Recruit

1984 is just a book and denial is a river in Egypt. - Big Brother is watching us! And Soylent Green is people...but that's another story with Monsanto and Archer Daniels Midland and DuPont dancing together. Don't get me started on GM food. OOPS! Forgot for a moment. It's actually a part of this story, albeit another branch.

Remember these? How many people worldwide were subject to this bravo sierra propaganda ? 2012 (2010), The Book of Eli (2010), The Walking Dead (2010), Carriers (2009), Terminator Salvation (2009), "9" (2009), Pandorum (2009), Dead Snow( 2009), Cloverfield (2008), 20 Years After (2008), 28 Days Later (2002), Night of the Comet (1984), Miracle Mile (1988), Children of Men (2006), The Day After (1983), The Road Warrior (1982), The Terminator (1984), Dawn of the Dead Remake (2004), I Am Legend (2007), and one of my favorites, Twelve Monkeys (if you have not seen this, you might enjoy it in a different light after reading this).

The MSM has been softening us up for years, and as of late, more in-your-face because they can. To what end? Consider these movies and you tell me. How many of these movies have you and/or your children seen?

And this list is by no means complete, nor meant to be. Just making a point. (Go back and take another look at the opening statement by Kubrick as it relates to these movies).

Now, let us take a different track for a moment and look at another branch of this devious tree.

We're observing the Middle East heat up real quick with Egypt as just the tip of the iceberg, and the ball starts racing downhill with all the unstable governments on 2-3 ? continents. And then we have China always maneuvering to become a major player in worldly considerations and who may just take advantage of all the chaos to make a play. Something troubling this way comes…something that will dramatically impact everyone.

As a volunteer fireman, my biggest fears run to out-of-control wildland/forest fires that cannot be controlled - much like the Yellowstone fires in '88 that withstood everything we could muster to throw at it, and we lost, pretty much. (We did save the Lodge - it was in the Pahatski Teepee command; we left base camp at Crandall Ranger Station working spike camps on the Clover-Mist, Hell-Roaring and North fires at the same time and stopped that puppy barely in the nick of time - but it was in September when big snows hit that we finally achieved containment.) There are already too many large fires worldwide now; it would strain already meager resources to handle any more. Still, why do I have this uneasy feeling about water? Water puts out fire, right?

Nowadays, wherever one goes, there is a general uneasyness and hushed talk of the great government conspiracy of all government conspiracies unfolding. Could it be even remotely true that the "Trinity of Doom" has been in plain sight all this time? It has become the water-cooler conversation du jour and people are beginning to connect the dots after getting their attention focused by the skyrocketing costs of everything - especially food. Nothing focuses the attention more quickly than the unbearable thought of not being able to provide for your family. When it becomes obvious that no matter how hard you work, the man always figures out a way to screw you out of more, it becomes a societal problem. IMHO, the economic crisis is but a cruel subterfuge and damn it, how much more shattered crystal do we have to put up with? Another interesting movie, State of Siege. Just saying.

What with shows like Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory, it is easier for people to question authority and come to the realization that world governments are not only aware of impending life changing (or ending) events, similarly to the alien disclosure topic, but want to prevent world panic while also preparing earth-fleeing arks and, in some other cases, massive underground bunkers for more of the chosen few that were left out of the initial "lottery"and therefore unable to leave the planet.

Do you have your ticket?

TICKETS HERE

OR HERE

We have been supplied with a collection of pieces to a puzzle that we are left to piece together ourselves. (paraphrasing Kubrick)

"Water, water everywhere, Nor any drop to drink!" (Am I the hermit?) Meanwhile, Brazil, the Philippines and Australia are warning signs for the USA. But lighten up, mate. It's only me and a feeling. Remember "perception" (Speakers up - full screen to really enjoy the next minute).

TO BE CONTINUED (It only gets better - In Part Two, we connect the dots).

And everyone should read and understand the following. It may save your life. Again, another item that has been instilled in our subconscious over years of programming is now shown to be untrue. Remember the innumerable school drills whereby you ducked under your desk (to be safe) in case of an "event?" Check out the following.

TIPS FOR EARTHQUAKE SAFETY

1) Most everyone who simply 'ducks and covers' WHEN BUILDINGS COLLAPSE are crushed to death. People who get under objects, like desks or cars, are crushed.

2) Cats, dogs and babies often naturally curl up in the fetal position. You should too in an earthquake. It is a natural safety/survival instinct. You can survive in a smaller void. Get next to an object, next to asofa, next to a large bulky object that will compress slightly but leave avoid next to it.

3) Wooden buildings are the safest type of construction to be in during an earthquake. Wood is flexible and moves with the force of the earthquake. If the wooden building does collapse, large survival voids are created. Also, the wooden building has less concentrated, crushing weight. Brick buildings will break into individual bricks. Bricks will cause many injuries but less squashed bodies than concrete slabs.

4) If you are in bed during the night and an earthquake occurs, simply roll off the bed. A safe void will exist around the bed. Hotels can achieve a much greater survival rate in earthquakes, simply by posting asign on the back of the door of every room telling occupants to liedown on the floor, next to the side of the bed during an earthquake.

5) If an earthquake happens and you ca nnot easily escape by getting out the door or window, then lie down and curl up in the fetal position next to
a sofa, or large chair.

6) Most everyone who gets under a doorway when buildings collapse is killed. How? If you stand under a doorway and the doorjamb falls forward or backward you will be crushed by the ceiling above. If the door jam falls sideways you will be cut in half by the doorway. In either case, you will be killed!

7) Never go to the stairs. The stairs have a different 'moment of frequency' (they swing separately from the main part of the building).  The stairs and remainder of the building continuously bump into each other until structural failure of the stairs takes place. The people who get on stairs before they fail are chopped up by the stair treads - horribly mutilated. Even if the building doesn't collapse, stay away from the stairs. The stairs are a likely part of the building to be damaged. Even if the stairs are not collapsed by the earthquake, they may collapse later when overloaded by fleeing people. They should always be checked for safety, even when the rest of the building is not damaged.

8) Get Near the Outer Walls Of Buildings Or Outside Of Them If Possible - It is much better to be near the outside of the building rather than the interior. The farther inside you are from the outside perimeter of the building the greater the probability that your escape route will be blocked.

9) People inside of their vehicles are crushed when the road above falls in an earthquake and crushes their vehicles; which is exactly what happened with the slabs between the decks of the Nimitz Freeway. The victims of the San Francisco earthquake all stayed inside of their vehicles. They were all killed. They could have easily survived by getting out and sitting or lying next to their vehicles. Everyone killed would have survived if they had been able to get out of their cars and sit or lie next to them. All the crushed cars had voids 3 feet high next to them, except for the cars that had columns fall directly across them.

10) I discovered, while crawling inside of collapsed newspaper offices and other offices with a lot of paper, that paper does not compact. Large voids are found surrounding stacks of paper.

Spread the word and save someone's life... The Entire world is experiencing natural calamities so be prepared!

May your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential. Onward through the fog!

A mantra of the City of Introspection went like this:
"I have no fear, for fear is the little death that kills me over and over.
Without fear, I die but once."

In Peace & Light
tfw

SURVIVING THE AMERICAN FOOD CRISIS OF 2011

DOMINO EFFECT OF FEBRUARY 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

USEFUL URLS:

Manned International Solar Mission

IRIS Seismic Monitor

U.S. Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program

Live Internet Seismic Server

GEOFON Global Seismic Monitor

Floods Monitor - NOAAWatch

Spring Flood Information - NWS Twin Cities

Current U.S. Flood Watches by State

U.S. Drought Monitor

Global Drought Monitor

GFIMS Web Fire Mapper

United Nations Status Report on Forest and Other fires Worldwide

Urban Survival Weekly Update

Vertical Hydroponic Systems

Backpack

To finish this off on a positive note (pun intended), guess what I'm doing in this video...

(Come on, MrMask, I've been dropping breadcrumbs for weeks now...If you haven't been to Palmdale as of late, how about the Rainbow Garage?)
edit on 27/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: LYNX!

edit on 27/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
comet elinin isnt even coming close to us, get over it

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

what!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
[color=mediumorchid]
Constructive criticism:

• Your (edited) OP is way too long. The longer you make your post, the less chance you have for someone to read it in its entirety.
  • Stop it with the "background" music.
  • Learn to embed your videos. Click on the vid:youtube link in the top tool bar, copy and paste everything after the = sign. Hit the preview button to see if it worked.
  • Always provide a short summary for videos along with what point in the video one should watch from. Not everyone wants to watch the videos.
  • You have way too many questions in your OP. Too many questions makes it look like you are not sure of what you are posting.

[color=deepskyblue]
Your OP is full of movie references. I had a hard time following what you were trying to say. In fact, I am still really not sure what I read.

Comet Elenin has been covered extensively on Puterman's thread "Comet Elenin is Coming!". From what I understand, its going to come close but its not going to hit us.

edit on 27-2-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by daz__

That's odd. I remember seeing Hale-Bopp. Right where "they" said it was going to be.

i presume you have sources to go with your bold statement.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by daz__

in reference to your statement above and while we wait for you to produce a bit of data. you may remember seeing Hale Bopp right where they said it was going to be but but obviously your standard model sources may be incorrect. I will refer you to the following. I do not want to disrupt the thread but we must deny ignorance as we meet it..

Most comets have expected orbits, or that is predictable paths from where ever they come from to their journey around the sun. Many have expected arrivals and departures, documented well ahead of their returns. Some, however are not so easy to predict. As pointed out in other sections of this page, Hale Bopp has many peculiar aspects. One has been the orbit and trajectory.

Ephemeris' are numerical estimates of heavenly position, based upon a number of observations. The person who has probably calculated the most ephemerdes for Hale Bopp is Mr. Don Yeomans of JPL. To the date of this writing, Mr. Yeomans has calculated 55 ephemerdes! The obvious question is why so many? Can't they repeat the process that has been done so many times before, and come up with one, or maybe only two ephemerdes, for the entire journey of the comet? But to have 55, what's going on?

This comment was made in reference to the recent comet Hyakutake. Two striking points made by this comment; first, this was a long roundabout way to say that Hyakutake had a "jet" that pushed it around. Kind of like a lateral rocket jet that helps change direction in outer space. Second point, is that they imaged the nuclear size with radar. Brian Marsden made the following comment on January 23, 1996, pertaining to the belief that an observation of a comet in 1993 was actually Hale Bopp: "...The alternative of invoking the effects of nongravitational forces on the comet seems very unlikely at the comet's great heliocentric distance. As noted on IAUC 6287, the comet's last perihelion passage occurred some 4200 years ago, while its return after 1997 will be some 3400 years hence [that has now been modified to a little over 2000 years!). If the influence of nongravitational forces as the comet approaches perihelion in 1997 remains negligible, the currently available ephemeris should have a maximum error no larger than 2 arc minutes."

in response to marsdens comments.

Sorry Brian, There have been more ephemerides calculated after your comments than before! Nineteen before the end of 1995 and that makes about 29 since. First, He is saying that Hale Bopp should not have had a "jet" that far out where, theoretically it is beyond the greater influence of the sun (ie, the dirty snowball effect theory). But unlike Yeomans, Marsden does not come right out and say these "nongravitational effects are "jets". He calls them "forces", which I believe may be more accurate. Primarily the effect of gravimetrics and EM fields. It is my belief that these comets both have EM fields that interact with the sun and planets to shape and form their orbits. And in the case of Hale Bopp as opposed to Hyakutake, we have the concern of a field that is considerably larger.

source

Also Phage if you wouldn't mind indulging my ignorance. I have underlined a section of your post from above.

Apollo 10 did not "slingshot" around the Moon. It orbited the Moon for 2 and half days before firing its rocket to leave lunar orbit and return to Earth.

But sure. An asteroid which was on a precisely calculated trajectory, moving at a precisely calculated size, approaching the Moon at a precisely calculated distance, might do that. But this asteroid is not doing that.

explain what you mean by moving at a precisely calculated size

daz
edit on 27/2/2011 by daz__ because: another little question for Phage

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Great source you have there.

Finally, may we all give a guarded welcome to the
NEWEST PLANET OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM - HALE BOPP.

tmgnow.com...

Can you provide some source which actually documents the changes in orbit as opposed to the ephemerides being refined as the result of additional observations?

edit on 2/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I conditionally accept your offer upon proof of claim it is not true.

peace

daz

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join